Author Topic: Supersize me  (Read 420 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Supersize me
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2004, 01:15:28 PM »
My uncle was skinny as hell and had triple bypass surgery because he made poor food choices. Weight means nothing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smooth

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2004, 01:29:34 PM »
Yeah I saw it like a few weeks ago, it's decent but nothing special. Also I don't really believe or understand how buddy just threw up off that one meal, it was like his first day or near the first day of eating, I don't see why he'd throw up that early..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2004, 01:52:10 PM »
^ cause its repugnant

Smooth

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2004, 01:58:40 PM »
^ cause its repugnant

still doesn't explain it.
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2004, 02:24:18 PM »
^all show.. I mean he could hardly finish that supersize me menu on the first day.. that's rediculous.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2004, 02:27:54 PM »
^ cause its repugnant
not to the billions and billions of people that have eaten at mcdonalds...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2004, 02:29:44 PM »
^ cause its repugnant
not to the billions and billions of people that have eaten at mcdonalds...
thats cause a good % are fatasses...

We Fly High

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2004, 03:28:53 PM »
watching this movie high just made me more hungry.  seeing him eat all the mcdonlads made me go get up and go out and drive to go get it.
the movie was pretty frickin boring in my opinion, i fell asleep after awhile.

but yeah the mcrib is actually back woodrow. at least in all the california mcdonalds that ive seen.

Acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2004, 11:37:08 PM »
he puked, because he had lived on a healthy diet for years, and his body didn't want to take in that "garbage" food.

Now I luv meat.  I really don't care for veggi's at all.  I fuckin luv burgers.  If they were healthy I would eat a burger every single day for the rest of my life.  but, fast food burgers, I can't fuckin stand them.  Mcdonalds is fucking garbage.  Its been probably 15 years since I've had a burger from mcdonalds.

sure anything in excess is bad for you, but how can you argue that fast food in general is not good for you?  a few weeks or a month ago, I went to mcdonalds, because I was working for somebody and they bought lunch.  It was fucking disgusting, and made me feel like shit.  I didn't even finish my meal.  Fast food is nasty.  If I had the funds, I would never eat fast food again for the rest of my life.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2004, 08:27:21 AM »
did you read about the guy who went on a mcdonalds diet for like 1 month, and 3 weeks in he was in the hospital and almost died? I forgot exactly how it went but i think i read it on yahoo news. The guy was just expirmenting with how unhealthy the food really is and it almost lead to his death in 3 weeks time. (Or is this the same guy from supersize me? I have never seen the film yet.)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 08:29:46 AM by Dosia »

Smooth

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2004, 10:31:22 AM »
did you read about the guy who went on a mcdonalds diet for like 1 month, and 3 weeks in he was in the hospital and almost died? I forgot exactly how it went but i think i read it on yahoo news. The guy was just expirmenting with how unhealthy the food really is and it almost lead to his death in 3 weeks time. (Or is this the same guy from supersize me? I have never seen the film yet.)

Yeah that sounds like the same guy from supersize me..

Battle Record 1-0