Author Topic: "Us Against The World" -LiL'E Feat. Tupac & Biggie  (Read 288 times)

ruthless95G

• Lil Geezy
"Us Against The World" -LiL'E Feat. Tupac & Biggie
« on: December 10, 2004, 12:59:02 PM »
Yo here's LiL'Es new song hope u homies like it.

im out

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/donmakaveli96/outlaw.html

there's also to other audios where Julio-G speaks on "Eazy-E Wanting to have givin His Record Label to his kids......."

Woodrow

Re: "Us Against The World" -LiL'E Feat. Tupac & Biggie
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 01:11:26 PM »
nice.

I can't wait to hear more from Lil E.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 11:20:06 AM »
This is jumping the shark.

We combine a dead man's son with two other dead men. ::)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2004, 12:00:11 PM »
^ who gives a fuck if there dead man they still make great music if we stopped listening cause there dead then all the Ole school symphony artist would be nobodies

ruthless95G

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2004, 06:15:41 PM »

Whats your ponit!!???
dont hate homie and dont desrespect

r.i.p eazy pac and big

ruthless95G

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2004, 06:16:58 PM »

Whats your ponit!!???
dont hate homie and dont desrespect

r.i.p eazy pac and big

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 04:57:39 AM »
It's got nothing to do with (dis)respect.

It's about this: Lil' Eazy allready is a semi-known due to his father. If Eazy hadn't been his father, he wouldn't have been bothered about. The fact he even calls himself Lil' Eazy makes clear he wants to take advantage from the connection. Call me disrespectful but it's nothing but a smart business-move.
And then, we got the Pac and Biggie-features. We all know those two sold best when they had died and there is allways attention for any new or 'new' material of them that might get dropped. Business move again to have a verse of each on your track.
And to explain why that's jumping the shark; once you need to be a dead men's son and have two other dead men be on your track,only to draw attention to yourself and thus to profit from it,you're jumping the shark.

Those dead rappers should just be left in peace instead of being hauled back from the dead (somewhat) all the time.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 06:53:16 AM »
It's got nothing to do with (dis)respect.

It's about this: Lil' Eazy allready is a semi-known due to his father. If Eazy hadn't been his father, he wouldn't have been bothered about. The fact he even calls himself Lil' Eazy makes clear he wants to take advantage from the connection. Call me disrespectful but it's nothing but a smart business-move.
And then, we got the Pac and Biggie-features. We all know those two sold best when they had died and there is allways attention for any new or 'new' material of them that might get dropped. Business move again to have a verse of each on your track.
And to explain why that's jumping the shark; once you need to be a dead men's son and have two other dead men be on your track,only to draw attention to yourself and thus to profit from it,you're jumping the shark.

Those dead rappers should just be left in peace instead of being hauled back from the dead (somewhat) all the time.

^^

If you ask me, all those newly released tracks with Big and/or Pac just bring them DOWN since they hardly ever get to the level these two had when they were alive.