Author Topic: BET refuses to play new De La or Beatnuts videos  (Read 441 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BET refuses to play new De La or Beatnuts videos
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2004, 05:24:17 AM »
both sad and ridiculous, yet i've been watching shit like that going on for so long i'm pretty far from surprised

TuSlic

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2004, 09:05:04 AM »
lets be honest though, they shit aint gonna get no votes to stay on anway, so you would barley see it anyway

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2004, 09:52:49 AM »
Well they need to cut actual hip hop videos so they can free up more room to defend MJ against Em, and bash Em for disrespecting the black culture.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2004, 10:04:40 AM »
Well they need to cut actual hip hop videos so they can free up more room to defend MJ against Em, and bash Em for disrespecting the black culture.

actually you're right. That excuses anything fully

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2004, 08:33:26 PM »
wow thats gay

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2004, 04:44:53 PM »
i was never a big fan of de la soul or the beatnuts anyway so it doesnt bother me

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2004, 07:16:43 PM »
peple dont give a shit about reall hip hop any more so dats y they dont wanna play it cuz if they play that shit on air their ratings wont be up as muchg and dats bad for them like it was said before its alll about the $$$$$$$

plus hip hop is dead

ets be honest though, they shit aint gonna get no votes to stay on anway, so you would barley see it anyway
i agree soo much

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2004, 07:41:48 PM »
If BET is owned by Viacom, why do they show this video on MTV2 & MTVU & MTV hits....Shopping Bags is on heavy rotation on MTVU & MTV hits, i always see it when im eating lunch in the campus center. I wouldnt get why they would ban a video from one of their stations and not the ones that really make a bigger inpact, really doesnt matter anyways, but yea, this still sucks

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2004, 08:39:39 AM »
its all about money nowadays...blame viacom for this
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris