Author Topic: Soldier Salute to Eminem: The P is feelin the new 2pac album  (Read 302 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Soldier Salute to Eminem: The P is feelin the new 2pac album
« on: December 14, 2004, 10:47:17 AM »
I got to give a Tank Dogg salute and medallion to one of the true players in the game Eminem.  Fools was hatin cause his new album  was weak, but they can't speak on this new 2pac record, cause Eminem is a TRU producer like Beats By the Pizzound, ya Heard me?  We will all forgive the whiteboy Eminem for that wack encore record, cause he hooked my boy 2pac up and made him live once more with this one boy.  Hootie Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
Re: Soldier Salute to Eminem: The P is feelin the new 2pac album
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 11:27:54 AM »
hahahahahaha
this is a joke right?

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 11:53:05 AM »
hahahahahaha
this is a joke right?
i hope so too.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 01:22:42 PM »
dont pay any attention to this guy. first he was hip hop is dead then he was nolimit records 1997 now master p muhammed. all he ever posts about is master p and he is a fanatic. he belives he is master p and everyone is a nolimit soilder. again pay him no mind all of his posts are jokes

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 01:41:07 PM »
dont pay any attention to this guy. first he was hip hop is dead then he was nolimit records 1997 now master p muhammed. all he ever posts about is master p and he is a fanatic. he belives he is master p and everyone is a nolimit soilder. again pay him no mind all of his posts are jokes

Ya, that P was a wild lil wodie son back in the day.  Till the P found his TRU purpose in life.  We ain't really supposed to be just wandering around all day in the state of IOWA (Idiots Out Walking Around) thinking that this life will last forever, and that this paper and pussy, and these East Coast West Coast beefs are the end all be all.  One day this will all end, and we'll wonder what we did with our time here on Earth. 

Allah has a system for us, a program for us, to achieve success in this life and the hereafter, to return to our natural state of submission, the state we were born in, Allah seperates the real from the fake, now that's a true baller, it ain't all about this paper! 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 01:48:43 PM »
worst.alias.ever.

beats by the pound>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eminem
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 03:09:25 PM »

Phil Spector>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beats by the pound

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 03:14:41 PM »
my ass after taco night makes better beats than beats by the pound

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 04:32:18 PM »
KILL...lock it up buddy

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 07:45:43 PM »
my ass after taco night makes better beats than beats by the pound

lmao
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2004, 08:36:05 AM »

Phil Spector>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beats by the pound
was "stan" playing in the background while you typed that? phil spector has nothing to do with this thread.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 09:20:12 AM »
KILL...lock it up buddy
that your new standard phrase? I'ma make this mine then
tbh............i think that's not such a bad idea

...cause this IS not going nowhere, it's already there. It barely even started anywhere