Author Topic: Xzibit: Only white people see ghosts, aliens  (Read 761 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Xzibit: Only white people see ghosts, aliens
« on: December 16, 2004, 10:28:41 AM »
Here's sth i found over at X's official forum:
Originally posted by sfgtshaun:
I read this article in a local newspaper about an ignorant comment made by Xzibit.
This is what the article said:
--------------------
Xzibit: Only white people see ghosts, aliens
--------------------

World Entertainment News Network

December 15 2004

Hip-hop star Xzibit has a unique theory on the existence of ghosts or aliens -- "only white people" encounter such supernatural beings.

The rapper and Pimp My Ride host claims blacks are too busy with other issues to make wild claims about UFOs or spooks.

"Black people don't really see ghosts or aliens. People who see aliens ... they never see them in urban settings. Aliens don't [expletive] with the hood, you never see some brother saying, 'Oh man, and then there were some lights, and it just came down.'"

"[Blacks] don't see aliens, [blacks] don't never see ghosts, either. Black people are dealing with too much.

"I lived in South Central (Los Angeles) and none of them [expletive] dare come this way."

Copyright (c) 2004, South Florida Sun-Sentinel

_How ignorant and stupid can one black man be. I am a black woman and for him to say that BLACK people don't see ghosts is very childish, ghetto and ignorant._

This is what the author of the thread posted later:
Originally posted by sfgtshaun:
I am the founder and president of a paranormal team based in South Florida. And I have accomplished a lot. I try to broaden my mind instead of focusing on one or a few things. I have interviewed hundreds of people, including black people. Many blakcs have had paranormal experiences and have admittied to them. So, the pint I am trying to make is that we make oursleves look ignorant when we go public saying really stupid things.

LMAO at X talking bout the "Hood".Its these white people(mostly) that made X rich.& now he's actin all G'd up when he's livin in a huge house with around 4 cars & so on.Im white & Ive been through so much stuff in my life,who the fuck is he to say that only black people deal with so much issues.How fuckin ignorant & stupid can u get???

SGV

Re: Xzibit: Only white people see ghosts, aliens
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 11:19:51 AM »
LOL @ Being upset over that. Get over it dickhead. Quit playing the victim.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 11:25:47 AM »
Who gives a shit who sees aliens and ghosts. It's stupid. Same with the people who claim to see the face of jesus and other shit in there food.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 11:28:38 AM »
stupid thread.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 11:33:32 AM »
^ lol @ dude with xzibit all over profile being upset by this post :)

SGV

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 11:34:32 AM »
stupid thread.
Thank you. Muthafuckas always wanna play victim now a days. Fuckin' whiney ass bitches.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 12:03:49 PM »
Thank you. Muthafuckas always wanna play victim now a days. Fuckin' whiney ass bitches.
Shut the fuck up,smartass.He's talkin bout my race,why shouldnt I get upset about this???Cause he's a well known & respected rapper???Well cheerleader,Im different.Im sure u'd say the same if he was talking about u.Or would u sit there like a bitch & say nothing???These are comments made by Xzibit that I dont like,& I have the right to say what I want about his comments.U dont like it,then go & discuss this like a person & not act like some unbehaved bitch getting butthurt cause Im saying what I want about his favorite rapper.Ure laughing at me for getting upset,yet ure the one calling me out for practically no fuckin good reason.I dont support dickriders & their actions,take it like a man & shut the fuck up when Im talking.1 more thing,the paper couldlve taken his his words out of context,I dont know.If they did,I take my words back.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2004, 12:16:48 PM »
If someone said that black ppl like chicken i wouldnt get offended.
And its true, only redneck white ppl see aliens.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2004, 12:24:42 PM »
so what are all those UFO reports over mexico city then?

they got the most reports in the world down there...

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2004, 12:44:16 PM »
if white guy says somethin like that about black ppl, he's racist. anyways this is kinda dumb thread plus what x said was uber-dumb ???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2004, 12:52:21 PM »
This thread was just a pure curiosity type of thing with my thoughts attached to it.Even if I wouldnt have made this post some1 who wouldlve saw the article wouldlve posted this shit up either way so its all the same.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2004, 01:44:18 PM »
its true

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2004, 02:44:19 PM »
it was probably just a joke. and now here people are blowin it outta proportion as usual

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2004, 02:46:07 PM »

i agree with SGV with this one

I'm pretty sure X is joking...However, i've never seen a black person on those UFO specials though  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

We Fly High

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2004, 03:00:40 PM »

i agree with SGV with this one

I'm pretty sure X is joking...However, i've never seen a black person on those UFO specials though  ;D

yeah seriously. i agree. how the hell are u going to get pissed over some stupid comment that xxzibit makes about UFO's and aliens. give me a break man. you're making it sound lkike its some crazy asss racial comments that he made.