Author Topic: Cam'ron shares his story about Halle Berry/Interview  (Read 683 times)

Matrix Heart

Cam'ron shares his story about Halle Berry/Interview
« on: January 08, 2005, 07:13:12 AM »
TEXT BELOW

Halle Berry?
Hell yeah! Actually, I’m gonna tell you such a funny story about Halle Berry, this is some crazy shit. This was back before my first album came out, I don’t think I even had a video out or anything. I was in L.A. on a promo tour, I just had a CD of snippets from Who’s Camron. I was wolfin’, I hadn’t had a haircut for like two months. I had just got finished playing basketball, so I ain’t have no shirt on and I was sweaty. I’m getting out of a fifteen-passenger van to go to the ATM and there’s a lady there, but I ain’t payin’ her no mind. I stick my ATM card in the shit, and Jimmy and all these niggas in the van just start bangin’ on the window so I turn around, like, “What?” They like, “Yo, that’s Halle Berry!” So I look up like, “Yo, Halle, let me talk to you for a minute,” and she’s backin’ away like, “No, no, no, I’ve gotta go.” I’m like, chasing her over to the Range Rover. There’s a dude in the car leaning back in the seat. I’m like, “Yo, Halle, I rap! I”m about to come out! Just take the CD!” She rolled down the window like, about this much (Cam holds his fingers an inch apart to demonstrate) and took the snippets. She rolled out and we sittin’ there buggin’ out. That was probably in early 1998. Then last year, 2003, I’m at this party in Vegas after a fight. Some boxer had a party, and there’s mad niggas in there, the crazy retarded girl from Scary Movie, everybody from fuckin’ mainstream America was like, “Camron, we love you, man!” So we chillin’ with Tyrese and Larenz Tate and they like, “Ah, Cam, we fuckin’ love you, B,” and Larenz pulls me off to the side. He’s like, “Yo, I fucks with you, dawg.” So I’m like, “Good lookin’, it’s all good.” He was like, “Remember that day when you slid that CD in Halle’s car? That was me, when I was fuckin’ her, and ain’t nobody know. We was on the low. Yo, Cam, that was me in that passenger seat. That’s how long I been fuckin’ with you, dawg.” I popped bottles with him after that, cause he was keepin’ it too funky! There’s only a few niggas who know that whole story, fam. The first thing I was thinkin’ was, whoever in that passenger seat is pimpin’, yo! He got Halle goin’ to the ATM!

What’s the craziest thing a groupie has ever come up and said to you?
The craziest thing is people that be having my name tattooed on ‘em. When you first meet ‘em they got like, Diplomats tattoos or a Camron tattoo. I’m like, thank you, but you ain’t have to go through all that! That’s crazy.

How do different races act in bed?
White girls just wanna have more fun. We don’t want headaches. And I love black girls too, they give me the challenge I need. They like, “Who the fuck you think you talkin’ to?” Sometimes you need that. But, I don’t have a preference. I like everybody, I’m colorblind.

Some people think you’re gay, wearing all that pink and purple and talking about “no homo.”
At the end of the day, I could give a fuck what people say. That bank account is what counts. I don’t get dressed to please people, I get dressed to be fly and be who I am. So I understand what you saying, and it may have confused people, but if I really cared about what people said I wouldn’t be sitting here talking to you. I’d be out chasing a hundred fifty million people. Honestly, I got that “no homo” thing from dudes in Jefferson Projects. They used to say that when I was like twelve years old. I’m not the creator, I’m just a product of my environment?

Do you prefer a girl who’s laid-back, or a girl who’s more aggressive?
It depends on what time of year it is. Right now, when we on promo tour, I don’t need no aggressive, tell-me-what-to-do type of woman. I need a girl who will understand what I’m doing and don’t give me a headache. If I’m out of town, I gotta go. But when you in a city running all over a woman, doing anything you want, sometimes you be like, how stupid is she? I’m gonna keep getting away with this as long as I can, because obviously she’s not gonna say nothing so I’m not gonna say nothing. It’s a balance, I mean, you’ve gotta find the right girl at the right time. You gotta find a girl who knows when it’s time to say what she needs to say, and a girl who knows to shut the fuck up when it’s time to shut the fuck up.

Physically, what attracts you to a girl?
A big phat ass. That’s my cup of tea. I been doing phat asses since I was fourteen. It’s nothing personal, but skinny women just don’t turn me on. It’s nothing personal. A girl just asked us the other day, “You like big butts?” I was like (Sir Mix-A-Lot voice), “I cannot deny…” (laughing)

When was the first time you had sex?
Actually, the first person I ever had sex with was my baby mama. My son is four now. I was thirteen, we were at her mother’s house.

What would you do in bed with someone you’re dating that you wouldn’t do with a groupie?
Sometimes even when you with somebody you ain’t wanna cuddle, but with a groupie, you definitely don’t wanna cuddle after you bust a nut. You not gonna lay there with her and hug her unless you totally drunk, and I don’t get that drunk. Either she gotta go or I gotta go.

What’s your favorite position?
I like to get head and then hit it from the back.

What’s the craziest voicemail you’ve received?
Shit, you wanna hear it? (Cam flips open his cell phone and plays over twenty minutes of a recorded phone call with an anonymous female, in which she threatens to kill him and claims that she could find him because “every chickenhead” knows where he is – complete with clucking sounds. She also asserts, “I don’t wanna be your girl, shit, all you do is cheat on them bitches.” Cam shrugs and nods in agreement in response to this comment, as the rest of the Diplomats crack up laughing in the back of the tour bus.)

Are there any female rappers or famous women on Camron’s hit list?
I’m not really interested in no rappers, to tell you the truth. If I had to pick anybody, it’d be somebody like Angelina Jolie. I’m feeling her, she’s sexy. You know what really turned me onto her? Her work in Traffic turned me on, how she got shiesty with U.S. Customs and started selling coke so her husband could get out of jail. (I inform Camron that the woman who starred in Traffic was Catherine Zeta-Jones, not Angelina Jolie. An argument ensues. Cam finally says, “I’m gonna settle this right now,” and dials a number on his cell phone. “Yo, what’s up with the wife who played in Traffic?” he asks the person on the other line. “Catherine Zeta-Jones? Aight, good lookin’.”) Okay, well I like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angeline Jolie.

What about Trina?
I wouldn’t mind doing Trina. She’s hot, she got a phatty. I’d hit that.

Jacki-O?
I never really met Jacki-O personally, but she looks nice in her videos.

Paris Hilton?
That’s my peoples, so no comment. I just seen her the other night, we was at a few parties together in New York. Paris is good people.

Oprah?
Nah, I ain’t fuckin’ Oprah. I don’t like Oprah.

thatboi

• 'G'
Re: Cam'ron shares his story about Halle Berry/Interview
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 08:04:12 AM »
Nas hit that bitch too. She's fine as hell good for him.
looking for mc's for The Resistance group svh398@hotmail.com get at me.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 10:49:31 AM »
oprah lol.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 11:25:09 AM »

I’m not really interested in no rappers, to tell you the truth. If I had to pick anybody, it’d be somebody like Angelina Jolie. I’m feeling her, she’s sexy. You know what really turned me onto her? Her work in Traffic turned me on, how she got shiesty with U.S. Customs and started selling coke so her husband could get out of jail. (I inform Camron that the woman who starred in Traffic was Catherine Zeta-Jones, not Angelina Jolie. An argument ensues. Cam finally says, “I’m gonna settle this right now,” and dials a number on his cell phone. “Yo, what’s up with the wife who played in Traffic?” he asks the person on the other line. “Catherine Zeta-Jones? Aight, good lookin’.”) Okay, well I like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angeline Jolie.

LMAO....but Angelina Jolie is THE SHIT!! so is Cathrine...them some real sexy women...not like those fake ass, wear too much make up Britney spears, paris hilton type of girls...ewww
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 11:36:24 AM »
Actually, the first person I ever had sex with was my baby mama. My son is four now. I was thirteen, we were at her mother’s house.

So Camron is seventeen? Or is that just poorly worded, cuz i know hes gotta be pushin 30

Matrix Heart

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 12:19:07 PM »

So Camron is seventeen? Or is that just poorly worded, cuz i know hes gotta be pushin 30

Poorly Worded.

BIRTHDAY: February 4, 1976
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 12:26:13 PM by Matrix Heart »

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2005, 12:20:31 PM »
Touche'  :D

DEUCEHTX

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2005, 05:59:12 PM »
That shit about Oprah was funny

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2005, 06:41:09 PM »
Cam'ron is a funny dude. He should be a comedian.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2005, 07:40:16 PM »

did you see him on the o'reilly factor?

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2005, 07:45:02 PM »

did you see him on the o'reilly factor?

Yup, pure comedy  ;D

And of course the majority of the shit on his albums is a joke.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

broken_sword

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2005, 07:52:41 PM »
lmao... funny shit. ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2005, 08:14:27 PM »