Author Topic: who is the game?  (Read 244 times)

Acgrundy

who is the game?
« on: January 08, 2005, 06:42:55 PM »
is he some new rapper or something ???

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: who is the game?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 06:46:56 PM »
u serious...he's this new rapper, really underground, not too well known, got a small buzz, should push 100,000 total if he's marketed right.

nah just playin, if you don't know who he is you will reall soon when his albums released, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 07:34:06 PM »
Yo.. you'ze a fool homie.. you what the Game calls a hater, so envy him, num sayin... cause you just talkin stuff... if you don't know who Da Game is fool then run up on the black 734 and you'll find out.  Game ain't no punk.  You must not know West Coast hip-hop.  Cause all the true West Coast gangsta's from Compton know who Da Game is, and they been knowin, fool!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 07:36:51 PM »
if you don't know who Da Game is fool then run up on the black 734 and you'll find out.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 07:37:22 PM »
Yo.. you'ze a fool homie.. you what the Game calls a hater, so envy him, num sayin... cause you just talkin stuff... if you don't know who Da Game is fool then run up on the black 734 and you'll find out. Game ain't no punk. You must not know West Coast hip-hop. Cause all the true West Coast gangsta's from Compton know who Da Game is, and they been knowin, fool!
DAm the games got his dick completly in your ass.

Acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 07:42:57 PM »
Yo.. you'ze a fool homie.. you what the Game calls a hater, so envy him, num sayin... cause you just talkin stuff... if you don't know who Da Game is fool then run up on the black 734 and you'll find out. Game ain't no punk. You must not know West Coast hip-hop. Cause all the true West Coast gangsta's from Compton know who Da Game is, and they been knowin, fool!

Thanks for that info.  I really am not up on west coast hip hop.  I been too busy riding my pet unicorn and hanging out with my leperchaun friends.  hey, btw, you seem like a real smart guy, and I have been looking for a real smart guy to go in as partners with me on this great business idea I have.  the only thing I need from you is your social security number, all your credit card numbers, a fax of your signature, and all the money you have saved up.  Believe me buddy, in 2 weeks you will be a millionaire.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2005, 07:45:05 PM »

Thanks for that info. I really am not up on west coast hip hop. I been too busy riding my pet unicorn and hanging out with my leperchaun friends. hey, btw, you seem like a real smart guy, and I have been looking for a real smart guy to go in as partners with me on this great business idea I have. the only thing I need from you is your social security number, all your credit card numbers, a fax of your signature, and all the money you have saved up. Believe me buddy, in 2 weeks you will be a millionaire.
im down

acbaylove

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2005, 07:46:02 PM »

Thanks for that info.  I really am not up on west coast hip hop.  I been too busy riding my pet unicorn and hanging out with my leperchaun friends.  hey, btw, you seem like a real smart guy, and I have been looking for a real smart guy to go in as partners with me on this great business idea I have.  the only thing I need from you is your social security number, all your credit card numbers, a fax of your signature, and all the money you have saved up.  Believe me buddy, in 2 weeks you will be a millionaire.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kenny23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2005, 07:51:37 PM »
Yo.. you'ze a fool homie.. you what the Game calls a hater, so envy him, num sayin... cause you just talkin stuff... if you don't know who Da Game is fool then run up on the black 734 and you'll find out.  Game ain't no punk.  You must not know West Coast hip-hop.  Cause all the true West Coast gangsta's from Compton know who Da Game is, and they been knowin, fool!

ARE U RETARDED  :P  DO U SPEAKA ANY ENGLISH  your what normal people call a wannabe. have you seen Malibu's Most Wanted :loco:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2005, 07:54:04 PM »
So I take this thread as you admit that you're a Game-Hater Grundy, or are you still in denial?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2005, 08:01:16 PM »
I don't know how many times I have said it before, assumption is the muther of all fuck ups.  DON'T ASSUME!

I like games album.  I don't want to cum all over it like some of you guys, but its better than I expected considering I had no expectations for it.  I only listened to it once, and I thought it was pretty dope, really dope beats. 

I really just wanted to be part of the "make a thread about Game" club, I just want to fit in.  and you know, ever since I made this thread, I feel like I just popped an exstacy pill.  So if you ain't made a Game thread yet, do it, and you can feel just as cool.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2005, 08:04:31 PM »

ARE U RETARDED  :P  DO U SPEAKA ANY ENGLISH  your what normal people call a wannabe. have you seen Malibu's Most Wanted :loco:

malibu's most wanted. lmfao

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2005, 08:18:01 PM »
lmao...this gotta be a fake account and somebody just fuckin around.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2005, 08:36:59 PM »

LMAO this is classic status
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2005, 09:02:17 PM »
lol