Author Topic: Young Dre The Truth "Past Present Future" Mixtape: Prod. by Dr. Dre, Fredwreck..  (Read 410 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

The one and only Young Dre aka The Truth is getting ready to drop his mixtape "Past, Present, Future" through his independent label KC3 Monumental.

The mixtape will be available online for purchase. It will downloadable in MP3, payments will be made through PayPal at mixtapemp3.com.

The CD is currently being remastered, and from the songs I was able to peep, it's smashing! We will of course bring you some audio real soon. For those who don't know about Young Dre yet, check out our controversial in-depth interview with him here, and check out his single "Hood National" here.

The mixtape will have production by Dr. Dre (a new track, not a cover), Rick Rock, Fredwreck and many more, and guest appearances by the likes of Krayzie Bone, Asu, Gee Money and more. To enlarge the cover to your left, simply click on it.

Be on the lookout for Young Dre, cause he will proceed to wake all of you up in a second!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
GYeah!!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Suga Foot

yesh yesh yall

We Fly High

lookin to hear some new fred wrreckdafied beats.

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
good to hear this guy is droppin something his hood national song was fuckin bangin

davida.b.

Damn, Young Dre is hot. He reminds me of the early Daz.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i liked the 40 glocc trax finer thangzz and papa lil soldier wicked songs then again he cud have the beats from xzibit's dre produced songs from restless who knows, nevr heard of young dre tho anyone know any good song he's done for me to download???
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
Excited... No releasedate set yet?

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Don Seer

i liked the 40 glocc trax finer thangzz and papa lil soldier wicked songs then again he cud have the beats from xzibit's dre produced songs from restless who knows, nevr heard of young dre tho anyone know any good song he's done for me to download???

cant u read? nima just said its  NEW dre track -not a cover-...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

cant u read? nima just said its NEW dre track -not a cover-...

yeah this is something i truly don't get. don't people READ the threads before they reply? both your questions were answered.

it's an unused dre beat.

and i also said, for those who don't know young dre, link to my interview with him, and link to his song "Hood National". It's all on dubcnn.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

man.. definitely this month if not in the next week or two.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cool

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.

man.. definitely this month if not in the next week or two.

Cool... Thanks  8)

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight

cant u read? nima just said its NEW dre track -not a cover-...

yeah this is something i truly don't get. don't people READ the threads before they reply? both your questions were answered.

it's an unused dre beat.

and i also said, for those who don't know young dre, link to my interview with him, and link to his song "Hood National". It's all on dubcnn.com

yea..an unused dre track..thats dope...can't wait for the mixtape
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

cpc129

• 'G'
how's this dude getting a fresh dre track?