Author Topic: Intelligence failure or Failure to listen to Intelligence?  (Read 735 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Intelligence failure or Failure to listen to Intelligence?
« on: January 13, 2005, 02:21:09 PM »
Yes bitches, Tech is gloating, gloating mightily.

Hate to say I told u so, but I told you so

Now lets look at some facts, and some observations

Fact 1- There are no WMD. If you still believe there were WMD. Castrate yourself before hanging yourself. You dont deserve life. Your brain would be put to better use lying around in some labratory somewhere.

Fact 2- Subsequently this war is then wrong. Now forget about excuses and justifications and the always reliable Plan B excuses (we are better off without saddam, the people are liberated etc etc) The fact is a war sold on the existence of WMD is wrong if there are no WMD.

Having established insofar that the war was wrong because its justification was incorrect, lets  do some questioning shall we?

1. Why did the US govt claim the existence of WMD when it turns out it didnt exist?

- establishment line: We were ALL wrong (yes since both elephants and donkeys are murderers, hey lets absolve everybody of this crime, call a bogus election in Iraq, get out as soon as possible and forget about the whole thing.) We were ALL wrong based on "faulty intelligence."

- common sense: How is a $60 Billion Intelligence Organization so off the mark about something like this? How does Saddam have WMDS in 2003 when his program was destroyed by the Gulf War? When the AMericans were the source of WMDS and stopped helpin him?
When the nation was subjected to sanctions and air raides for more than a decade? When whatever weapons he did have leftover from the 80s are obselete now (ex. chemical munitions etc)

2. Shouldnt Bush and other govt officials resign?

-establishment line: Everybody had good intentions, however mistakes happen. Ok, fine by me. Shouldnt there be mass resignations as a result of the govts incompetence?

- common sense: anyone who had any knowledge of international affairs klnows this whole thing was a farce from the first place.
Thus, for lying to the people. There should be mass resignations.

I see alot of snakes lying low in the grass. Come out and defend your pre war statements bitches, Im defending mine.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

Re: Intelligence failure or Failure to listen to Intelligence?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 08:29:42 PM »
ok i'll defend mine...

the war is still going on and there's nothing you can do or say about it

therefore you have nothing to gloat about...very few people stuck to the WMD excuse and you're sitting here acting like it was everyone's bible...honestly i don't see many pro war people actually caring about a specific reason for a war...

a. because it doesn't effect them

and

b. they really don't care

so gloat all you want but there is no victory here, you're the champion over a few morons...your questions will go unanswered, and your demands will go unmet

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 08:32:06 PM »
LOLLLL this reminds me of Trauma's classic line... where he justified the invasion with this: "Just because we can't find it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist"  LOLLLL this 1 line alone shows how big of a fucking retard that pussy is

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2005, 09:04:15 PM »
ok i'll defend mine...

therefore you have nothing to gloat about...very few people stuck to the WMD excuse and you're sitting here acting like it was everyone's bible...honestly i don't see many pro war people actually caring about a specific reason for a war...

and

so gloat all you want but there is no victory here, you're the champion over a few morons...your questions will go unanswered, and your demands will go unmet

so you support war for the sake of supporting war because you apparently either a) don't care about the premises of the war or b) the war doesn't affect you so who cares. 

you basically suggested you have no logic for supporting the war, you just do. 

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2005, 09:36:46 PM »
it keeps me in business so far i got two wars under my belt and i'm only 24

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2005, 10:49:56 PM »
all i want to know is were is my fuking oil?
 i pay well over 2 bucks a gallon for gas and my car takes premium AND gets like 12 miles per gallon

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2005, 10:55:06 PM »
 i pay well over 2 bucks a gallon for gas and my car takes premium AND gets like 12 miles per gallon

You thought they were getting the oil to hook you up?  Man, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.  Alot of rich people benefited from this war, and that oil is being sold on the world market and all the fat cats at Halliburton are cleaning up making billions of dollars, it ain't about you.  But if you want to go and fight and die in the war then they will pay your family 100,000 if you get killed, that's what they will do for you, that's how you can benefit.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2005, 08:26:50 AM »
dam man that sucks, i thought i had it bad.

I can put regular in and i get 14mpg.

Gas last week was at $1.64 now its gone up to $1.89

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2005, 09:27:28 AM »
dam man that sucks, i thought i had it bad.

I can put regular in and i get 14mpg.

Gas last week was at $1.64 now its gone up to $1.89
My car gets about 35mpg (british gallons = 4.5 litres) and its fast dump your shitty american car and buy japaneese, you have the chepeast petrol price is the developed world (we pay the equivlant of $5.55/gallon) i really don't know what you complaining about when u have it so good, just shows how much shows how wasteful americans are and don't give shit about anyone else, especially as one of the 2 main reasons petrol is so high is because of your goverments foreign policy and mine too to a lesser extent the other reason is because india and chinas' fast development.

Just for us brits when they pay $2 a gallon its the equivilant of 28.56p/ litre

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Jrock

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2005, 06:00:35 PM »
If we never went into Iraq we wouldn’t have known there were no WMD’s so your gloating is pointless.  Unless you trusted Saddam and believed everything he said.  If that’s the case then you should question yourself on why you believe a dictator, murderer, and rapist over one of your closest allies?   I can say that if Canada had said that Saddam had WMD’s and Saddam had said he didn’t, I would have believed the good ole Canucks.  But, hey I’m just an ignorant, self-serving American so it doesn’t matter what I believe.

I think what really needs to be addressed is, how could the United States and its allies all have been so misinformed?  Not, “Shouldn’t Bush and other government officials resign?” because the resignation of probably 80% (just a guess at the percentage of US government officials who truly believed that Saddam did posses WMD’s) of US officials would cause more problems worldwide than the War on Terrorism (yes the War on Terrorism it should’ve never have been called the war on Iraq).  And of course the international governments would also be losing their leaders.  Who would take their places?  Now I’m not saying our elected officials are perfect and I agree with everything that they do or stand for, or that they’re irreplaceable, but I am saying that it would cause mass confusion and chaos that would effect the whole world.

Next I would like to address the statement that you made about “Subsequently this war is then wrong. Now forget about excuses and justifications and the always reliable Plan B excuses (we are better off without Saddam, the people are liberated etc etc) The fact is a war sold on the existence of WMD is wrong if there are no WMD.”.  I have saved you some research and found several statements and articles about George W. Bush’s reasons to go to war with Iraq.

Uday Hussein's threats 01/24/2003
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/01/24/wbr.iraq.uday/index.html

Kuwaiti minister calls Iraq 'failed state'2/11/2003
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/10/sprj.irq.kuwait.sheikh/index.html

Bush: Democratic Iraq could be 'inspiring example' 2/26/2003
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/26/sprj.irq.un/index.html

Bush: Ending Saddam's regime will bring stability to Mideast 2/27/2003
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/27/sprj.irq.bush.speech/index.html

Bush: Democratic Iraq could be 'inspiring example' 2/27/2003
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/27/sprj.irq.wrap/index.html

Bush transcript March 17 2003 2 days before the war on terror was taken to Iraq
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/17/sprj.irq.bush.transcript/index.html

Now I’m not denying the fact that the main selling point was WMD’s, but you can’t refute the fact that it wasn’t the only reason.  Also, you need to look at the United States history of defending people who are oppressed.  In the minds of most Americans freeing 55 million people from the tyranny of Saddam is worth the cost.  The problem is it wasn’t some unknown underdeveloped country this time, it was the country that George W. Bush’s father had went to war with when he was president.  People, even Americans, perceived this as a way that Jr. could do what Sr. should have done, instead of twelve years of diplomacy and warnings, by just eliminating the problem.

The last point I want to make is people seem to forget that we were attacked.  Maybe it’s just the fact that it was by an organization instead of a country that makes it so hard for people to understand.  But if Canada, Germany, France or any other country had been attacked the United States would have supported them in bringing the guilty party to justice.  Why is that we, the United States of America, have been attacked and so few of our supposed allies are willing to stand with us?  Why is it that we are just a bunch of warmongers?  Why is it people on the Internet degrade the US for defended not only our selves but also all counties that enjoy the same freedoms we do?  Why is it that the problems of the world are the United States fault, but we get no credit for all of the good we do?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2005, 07:19:27 PM »
I knew there was no WMD and I didnt have to go to war to figure that out, and no i didnt listen to saddam either. Knowledge is a motherfucker, either u got it or u dont.

Again, youre towing the establishment line. How were they "misinformed"? God damn, man.
The US Govt, the most powerful entity in the history of mankind, does not get MISINFORMED.
Again, there is a fundemental misunderstanding behind your opinion.

As for those links, homey u talkin but u aint sayin nothing. This clown Bush said that Iraq had drones, nuclear fuckin drones. And yes, this war was based on WMD. How the fuck are u gonna deny fact?
Go back and listen to the state of the union speech please. Cock suckin democrats werent suckin up to this war to liberate Iraq, but because of the threat. Mushroom clouds anyone?

Now the consequences of a war in Iraq does not equal justification for war in Iraq.

Sayin that post war Iraq will be democratic and an example is an after effect of the war, it doesnt mean that the point of the war was to bring democracy to Iraq.

Your last statement again, is wrong. We were attacked, we are the victims blah blah blah. Aint got shit to do with shit. Now if i went more in detail with my answers, it would completely fly over your head. So im gonna leave it at that.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2005, 07:21:15 PM »
ok i'll defend mine...

and

Shut up monkey. This thread wasnt made for your type. It was made for people who could form opinions. wrong ones, mind u , but opinions nonetheless. Random incoherent statements doesnt mean u have an opinion.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2005, 09:26:01 PM »
ok i'll defend mine...

and

Shut up monkey. This thread wasnt made for your type. It was made for people who could form opinions. wrong ones, mind u , but opinions nonetheless. Random incoherent statements doesnt mean u have an opinion.

sorry you can continue gloating over rampant and.... i think that's the only person that thought there was wmds until last month

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2005, 06:55:08 AM »
Bullshit, 2/3 of this board were yappin about nukes a year ago. Bitches aint shit.

- Lewis Carroll

Acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2005, 10:04:00 PM »
well people on this board are just a small representation of all other people.  In other words:  PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DUMB.  The USA is gonna be in one shitty ass state at the end of this 4 years.  yes everyone who voted for the moron in office can thank themselves.  I hope all that voted for bush end up living a very shitty next 4 years.  Our country is full of so many ignorant fucking idiots its unbelievable.  It amazes me how many morons I can encounter each day, its no wonder bush got reelected.  and I live in california, the most liberal and democratic state in the nation.  God would I hate to live in some inbred state such as north carolina or texas.

People here in the US take everything for granted.  they think everything is always just gonna be fine and dandy.  they would rather care about who in hollywood is dating who, or what new movie snoop is starring in, rather than the things happening around them.