Author Topic: Xzibit not on WC either  (Read 623 times)

We Fly High

Xzibit not on WC either
« on: September 02, 2002, 09:28:52 AM »
westcoast2k

Here is the tentative tracklisting for WC's new album titled Ghetto Heisman, which drops October 22nd. Featured artists are Butch Cassidy, Case, Deville, Dr. Stank, Gangsta, Ice Cube, Mack 10, MC Ren, Kokane, Lady T, Lovher, Nate Dogg, Scarface and Snoop Dogg. Production will be handled by Battlecat, Rick Rock, Brian Wilson, Flip, Buck Wild, Da Neckbones, Frank B. Nice, Dr. Dre, DJ Crazy Toons, Derek "LA" Jackson and Scott Storch. As you probably heard by now, the album's lead single is the "The Streets Remix" featuring Nate Dogg & Snoop Dogg. Xzibit didnt make the remix for some reason. Here is the tracklisting and the advertisement from our front page entrance:

everyones hating on X now. haha
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Xzibit not on WC either
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2002, 11:48:49 AM »
westcoast2k

Here is the tentative tracklisting for WC's new album titled Ghetto Heisman, which drops October 22nd. Featured artists are Butch Cassidy, Case, Deville, Dr. Stank, Gangsta, Ice Cube, Mack 10, MC Ren, Kokane, Lady T, Lovher, Nate Dogg, Scarface and Snoop Dogg. Production will be handled by Battlecat, Rick Rock, Brian Wilson, Flip, Buck Wild, Da Neckbones, Frank B. Nice, Dr. Dre, DJ Crazy Toons, Derek "LA" Jackson and Scott Storch. As you probably heard by now, the album's lead single is the "The Streets Remix" featuring Nate Dogg & Snoop Dogg. Xzibit didnt make the remix for some reason. Here is the tracklisting and the advertisement from our front page entrance:

everyones hating on X now. haha

no not really just you Snoop groupies hate him because Snoop does.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2002, 05:00:57 PM »

no not really just you Snoop groupies hate him because Snoop does.

yup yup

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2002, 05:51:45 PM »
Yo...what I dont understand is that JD says 1 lil thing in an interview and Dre jumps tha gun to diss....then JD makes a reply and dont even mention X's name and X is so quick to ride for Dre and come back at JD on wax......but when Suge has been sayin shit for ages bout Snoop and Dre, Snoop comes back at Suge wit "Pimp Slap" (just like Dre did wit "Say What You Say" wit JD) then X bitches out!!! Shit....I dont care if u got kids and a family or not....u still gotta show ur big homie Snoop some luv like u did yo homie Dre...shit u a rapper not a pop singer....rap is for tha streets.....just cuz X knew he could smash on JD dont mean he should pick on his lil ass!!! I know that this whole JD and X beef is old shit but it is just str8 up truth!!! Stop hoein' X!!

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2002, 05:54:57 PM »
Yo...what I dont understand is that JD says 1 lil thing in an interview and Dre jumps tha gun to diss....then JD makes a reply and dont even mention X's name and X is so quick to ride for Dre and come back at JD on wax......but when Suge has been sayin shit for ages bout Snoop and Dre, Snoop comes back at Suge wit "Pimp Slap" (just like Dre did wit "Say What You Say" wit JD) then X bitches out!!! Shit....I dont care if u got kids and a family or not....u still gotta show ur big homie Snoop some luv like u did yo homie Dre...shit u a rapper not a pop singer....rap is for tha streets.....just cuz X knew he could smash on JD dont mean he should pick on his lil ass!!! I know that this whole JD and X beef is old shit but it is just str8 up truth!!! Stop hoein' X!!

I agree 100%

Jome

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2002, 06:05:38 PM »

LoL

If Dre & Xzibit collaboed on a all-out Suge-diss, Suge would get LOTS of publicity, and all eyes would be directed at thaRow and their "comeback diss".
I don't think neither Dre, Xzibit, Snoop, Daz or nobody else wants that.
Why do you think Snoop made those Suge-disses so low-profile?
PUBLICITY FOR SUGE is the answer.

If Snoop had a track on his next album, called "Fuck thaRow", it would be worth MILLIONS is advertisement for Suge, the same if Dre, Eminem or Xzibit did it.

J.D. on the other hand...
he got his Bentley, he got his mansion, and last but not least a pretty successful record-company.
Xzibit, Eminem or Dre didn't give J.D. a new spotlight/limelight, he's already a radio-friendly artist, established and all.

Suge doesn't have that position yet, and it's a high-profile diss from a WestCoast-topcat he's hoping for.
In the case Suge vs. Dre/Em/Xz/Snoop etc., I think they all know their roles.

Another thing is the thaRow-killa compilation.
This might give Suge some more publicity, but I guess there's a reason why it's currently labeled as a "DPG Recordz"-release, and not a Dogghouse/Aftermath release.
they key being again: PUBLICITY

This will probably be a underground comp., not giving Suge the publicity he's hoping for.

- Jome

Jome

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2002, 06:07:56 PM »

I agree 100%

yea you're a Snoop-fan, of couse you agree.  ::)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2002, 08:12:26 PM »
dat JD and Xzibit beef is fucking pointless and stupid...

sousaebasta

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2002, 08:24:00 PM »
What's the point comparing JD to Suge? Are we joking? It's like comparing Eminem's beef with Moby, B.Spears and Suge Knight. Dont joke me, Xzibit doesnt have the background to directly diss Suge. It's a fucking suicide. Snoop got a whole football team of crips to protect his ass, and he's crip affiliated somehow. That's different, dont you think? Xz' is the same dogg who quitted smoking weed because of his kid, and now you wanna make him a fucking kamikaze dissing Suge and ruining his life and the life of his family? Fuck that, he doesnt even care about it. He's getting money and he still got my respect, musically talking.

It's pointless and LOW to diss him for that. Or to mix music with this gangsta shit. So far the only 3 rappers who dissed Suge are Snoop, Daz & Tray Deee (not directly, but he said "Fuck Death Row"). Are all the others wack? Dre? Eminem? Nate Dogg? Xzibit? Naw. They are just not crip-affiliated like those 3, and they just doesnt want to fuck with real gangsta shit. They care about music.

Btw i think Suge dissed Xzibit cause he's affiliated with Dre, not with Snoop. So i dont think Snoop is the right man to holla at Xz for that. If it's cool for Xz, and if it's cool for Dre, why it aint cool for Snoop? Did he ever ask Nate to diss Suge back? Or to other rappers other than Tray Deee (from his Doggystyle roster)? Dont think so.

This beef with Xz is bullshit, imo.

But still props to Snoop cause he's keeping it gangsta. He's talking the talk, and walking the walk. MAD PROPS.

sousaebasta

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2002, 08:42:01 PM »
By the way i wanna make a last point:
if a guy cares about music, and he's making great music, and he's selling millions, and he got the respect of his fans.. it's stupid to get involved in some gangsta shit. You dont have to prove something if you are making multi-platinum albums (Dre, Eminem, Xzibit). What do they have to prove? That's music. They dont need a diss to Suge to sell records or to get his fans excited over non-music things. They care about music, and that's cool for me. MUSIC. Beefs are tight, but only when they are MUSICAL BEEFS, not Bloods vs Crips beefs. This shit RUINS hip-hop. A beef with Suge will make you a more respectable man, but not a better rapper. I wanna see Snoop caring about his songs more! About his flow, about his lyrics. I wanna see his ass making a second all-time classic album. What's better than this to get respect and to kill Suge?

My opinion. And that's in no way a diss to Snoop. I'm loving him for this diss track. But he just needs another step to make. His next album. It has to be a fucking classic.

Treyvone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2002, 09:43:02 AM »
Props to sousaebasta, I agree with 100% of what u said.........Snoop can talk shit cuz he rolls around with a fucking army. Everywhere he goes he mobs deep. U would think the Pope or the President is in town. At the Summer Jam last month, he had 75 peepz with him on stage. At the Puff Puff Pass Tour, he had the stage packed when he did his performances. I'm not saying Snoop is a bitch for all of that protection, but I am saying that he has the personnel to back him up. X isnt from anywhere. What is he supposed to do if Suge and 20 of his niggaz come up to him? He doesn't have nowhere near the backup to deal with a Suge Knight, so why even go there.  I dont know about yall, but this rap shit aint worth getting fucked up over.
      And about JD, it was nothing serious to begin with. X was on the Beat a few weeks about and he said he wished no harm on JD. Hes a successful black man who has helped a ton of people by donating money and providing jobs to other people . Xzibit said it was all about music, and it was nothing personal. People have been dissing each other in songs since the beginning of rap, which is all good. But when it goes beyond wax, then its gone too far. He knew it wouldnt go beyond wax with JD, but with Suge theres a damn good chance it will. ....If Snoop wants to keep dissing Suge and everybody else, then  more power to him. But, i'm with Dre and X on this one. Fuck all the unecessary drama.

Treyvone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2002, 10:04:07 AM »
Props to sousaebasta, I agree with 100% of what u said.........Snoop can talk shit cuz he rolls around with a fucking army. Everywhere he goes he mobs deep. U would think the Pope or the President is in town. At the Summer Jam last month, he had 75 peepz with him on stage. At the Puff Puff Pass Tour, he had the stage packed when he did his performances. I'm not saying Snoop is a bitch for all of that protection, but I am saying that he has the personnel to back him up. X isnt from anywhere. What is he supposed to do if Suge and 20 of his niggaz come up to him? He doesn't have nowhere near the backup to deal with a Suge Knight, so why even go there.  I dont know about yall, but this rap shit aint worth getting fucked up over.
      And about JD, it was nothing serious to begin with. X was on the Beat a few weeks about and he said he wished no harm on JD. Hes a successful black man who has helped a ton of people by donating money and providing jobs to other people . Xzibit said it was all about music, and it was nothing personal. People have been dissing each other in songs since the beginning of rap, which is all good. But when it goes beyond wax, then its gone too far. He knew it wouldnt go beyond wax with JD, but with Suge theres a damn good chance it will. ....If Snoop wants to keep dissing Suge and everybody else, then  more power to him. But, i'm with Dre and X on this one. Fuck all the unecessary drama.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2002, 04:32:38 PM »

yea you're a Snoop-fan, of couse you agree.  ::)

yeah and ur an xzibit fan so of course ur gonna take xzibits side  ::)

Jome

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2002, 05:01:58 PM »

yeah and ur an xzibit fan so of course ur gonna take xzibits side  ::)

nah, I aint taking Xzibit's side in everything, like lots of people on this forum do for Snoop.
Snoop could have dissed all the Snoop-fans on WCC, and still some people on here would take his side.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2002, 03:49:14 PM »
this isnt a soap opera...It's hip hop, and xzibit is a dope rapper...period...I dont personally know the man, so i cant comment on his personal life, and weather he is a good man or not...all i know is that hes a good rapper, and thats all I really care about...PeacE