Author Topic: Jadakiss & Styles Adressin 50 - INTERVIEW  (Read 458 times)

Caution2006

Jadakiss & Styles Adressin 50 - INTERVIEW
« on: January 20, 2005, 10:06:35 PM »
Jadakiss and Styles P don't want beef wit 50 cuz they're concerned about theyre album sales dropping.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1MOM8JD31X1F1375FUMPIGG3LB
« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 10:08:44 PM by Caution2006 »

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
Re: Jadakiss & Styles Adressin 50 - INTERVIEW
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 11:13:44 PM »
i lost respect for them bowin down like that
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 11:25:52 PM »
lol that's funny that they seem scared...but on the real I see Jada's point of veiw

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 06:13:18 AM »
nooo noo.. stupid ass jada.. now he loses respect and sales... 50 is gone crush his ass and steal his fanbase... lol doesnt matter how good of lyrics the reply diss will be.jada will lose now.. and I thought jada wouldve win

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 06:21:14 AM »
you gotta admire their stance though. they know 50 is building up the hype for his record. why chance it? kiss & styles know they're barely pushin platinum, where as 50 is sellin 10 million records, it's a no brainer really. go up against the machine, if you lose you will be a janitor, if you win you're not gonna sell much more than what you are now

edit: just seen this http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=6639

1. Iovine to stop Jada's 50 Cent diss. While 50 has recently been poking fun at his labelmate Jadakiss, heads haven't heard much of a response from Jada. Lately, 50 has appeared in countless outlets discussing his motives for dissing Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Nas and Kelis on his highly anticipated track, "Piggy Bank." In XXL's February issue, the Queens rapper even told the publication that Kiss wasn't on his level because he's yet to get a platinum plaque. While the streets are impatiently waiting for Jada to strike back, insiders say Mr. Raspy may not get to retaliate. Rumors are spreading that Interscope Chairman, Jimmy Iovine won't allow a diss track because 50 is generating to much revenue for the label. Sources are saying Iovine fears the damage a tested lyricist like Kiss could inflict upon 50.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 06:29:31 AM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 07:31:50 AM »
I understand the Lox completely. I think Iovine already talk to Jada already after hearing that. And I mean, they are right, they are struggling to go platnum, well 50 Cent is the major Interscope money maker. I do wonder, why didn't 50 call Jada before hand. I personally like 50 myself, but if you declare war without call the man first, which is the standard between artist before a diss song, then I have no respect for you. 50 disrespected the game, and I hope Nas rips his asshole apart for this one. Jada, I see his maturity since he dropped Why, and I hope him and Styles P, the Lox, D-Block, I hope they make the right decision, who knows. But 50 Cent is making diss songs by disrespecting the game, that right there is a mark of a bitch. Jada never dissed him, Jada didn't get a call, and Jada can't respond back 'cause he'll get in trouble by Interscope, that's like hitting an armless man. I never thought I wanted to see someone win a battle this much since 'Pac and Big. But I want to see Nas fuck this bitch up, 'cause what Interscope and 50 are doing to Jada is a bitch move.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 10:06:25 AM »
oow its down like that..

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 10:52:02 AM »

jada a hoe.. 4real..

aint no way in hell im gone let another man jus out the blue diss me..and let my label tell me i cant reply... fuck that ..somebody gone get diss..fuck that label..

like its not more than 1 label...

who gives shit about sells.. jada dont hardly move shit anyway...

if there is a will there's a way

if that label is that shitty.. to not let u reply 2 a diss.. that means get yo ass up off that shit...

smh..

fuck them sales.. nigga get at that nigga...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 12:22:30 PM »
jimmy iovine is a slut all he care about is 50 & Eminem
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 02:14:51 PM »
Green Lantern said that D-Block are on his album i wonder if they are going to get taken off

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2005, 02:19:28 PM »
good listen...fuck 50...D-BLOCK/DOUBLE R 4 Life!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2005, 11:36:17 PM »
i just listened to the interview...why yall sayin u lost respect for em? they bein real. 50 do got the power at Interscope. anybody who he beef with is gone get blackballed. if Jada was to shiet on 50, D-Block would probably lose their deal.

i hope Jada still go at him tho
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2005, 12:05:59 AM »
I . I personally like 50 myself, but if you declare war without call the man first, which is the standard between artist before a diss song, then I have no respect for you. 50 disrespected the game, and I hope Nas rips his asshole apart for this one. Jada, I see his maturity since he dropped Why, and I hope him and Styles P, the Lox, D-Block, I hope they make the right decision, who knows. But 50 Cent is making diss songs by disrespecting the game, that right there is a mark of a bitch. Jada never dissed him, Jada didn't get a call, and Jada can't respond back 'cause he'll get in trouble by Interscope, that's like hitting an armless man. I never thought I wanted to see someone win a battle this much since 'Pac and Big. But I want to see Nas fuck this bitch up, 'cause what Interscope and 50 are doing to Jada is a bitch move.

what the fuck are you talking about? if you got a problem with someone you got to call them and say i'm making a diss track.....i'm sorry but this is gay
::in gay british voice::
how how are the children? oh really wow, that's exactly what little 40 cent is going through these days....oh by the way clifford smith.....i'm going to make a disrespectful track called "fuck method man dat punk pussy bitch" is that quaint with you?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2005, 08:45:03 AM »
I . I personally like 50 myself, but if you declare war without call the man first, which is the standard between artist before a diss song, then I have no respect for you. 50 disrespected the game, and I hope Nas rips his asshole apart for this one. Jada, I see his maturity since he dropped Why, and I hope him and Styles P, the Lox, D-Block, I hope they make the right decision, who knows. But 50 Cent is making diss songs by disrespecting the game, that right there is a mark of a bitch. Jada never dissed him, Jada didn't get a call, and Jada can't respond back 'cause he'll get in trouble by Interscope, that's like hitting an armless man. I never thought I wanted to see someone win a battle this much since 'Pac and Big. But I want to see Nas fuck this bitch up, 'cause what Interscope and 50 are doing to Jada is a bitch move.

what the fuck are you talking about? if you got a problem with someone you got to call them and say i'm making a diss track.....i'm sorry but this is gay
::in gay british voice::
how how are the children? oh really wow, that's exactly what little 40 cent is going through these days....oh by the way clifford smith.....i'm going to make a disrespectful track called "fuck method man dat punk pussy bitch" is that quaint with you?

you listen to the interview. Basically Jada was like, we only meet 2 times in our lives, and it was cool. He didn't seem to have a problem, and so now his dissing me. If I did that song when the beef with Ja was heated, I could understand more, but if I wasn't thinking I'm having beef with 50 for doing a song with Ja. Just like if I did I song with 50, I wouldn't think Ja would have a problem.

So basically this beef came from no where. More rappers get calls from an agent, rep, someone that there's going to beef. He got no warning, so Jada is like wft.

And now, why you always try to come up behind me and try to make me look like a fool, 'cause I can do the same to you, old wannabe white beaner ass.

jada a hoe.. 4real..

aint no way in hell im gone let another man jus out the blue diss me..and let my label tell me i cant reply... fuck that ..somebody gone get diss..fuck that label..

like its not more than 1 label...

who gives shit about sells.. jada dont hardly move shit anyway...

if there is a will there's a way

if that label is that shitty.. to not let u reply 2 a diss.. that means get yo ass up off that shit...

smh..

fuck them sales.. nigga get at that nigga...

like the man said, he has 2 kids his trying to feed. By dissing 50 Cent and getting himself black balled from Interscope, that leaves him with no deal or a deal that doesn't allow him to make money, and his left with 2 starving kids. As a man, you do what you can to provid for your kids.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2005, 08:47:53 AM »
Its Jada's own fault if he didn't do a video with Ja Rule he wouldn't have these problems