Author Topic: FAT TONE INVOLVED IN MAC DRE DEATH?  (Read 743 times)

acbaylove

FAT TONE INVOLVED IN MAC DRE DEATH?
« on: January 24, 2005, 11:11:15 AM »
I'm reporting this from another forum, Siccness
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=130191

my homies lil brother was tellin him that he downloaded a track off the internet and its some cat from KC talkin about "fuck the thizzle man i crashed the thizzle van" and some other shit..not exactly them words but basically speakin upon the MD situation(RIP) i aint sayin its true im asking a damn question..im already defensive cuz i can already see the "your fuckin stupid why u spreadin rumors" shit comin..all i need is someone to let me know if they heard of this..and the thread can be deleted

it is true. its on fat tones mixtape vol 3 song 5. it dont really say much but that line, so you can take it either way.

Allhiphop.com : "Kansas City Police Department detectives said they were monitoring Hip-Hop websites, seeking clues. Detectives said the websites revealed that “California was planning to retaliate.”

One lead they are pursuing is that a rapper named Fat Tone was involved in the murder of Hicks, but said they had nothing to substantiate the lead."

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=3720

Now that's some fucked up shit if it's true! >:(

acbaylove

Re: FAT TONE INVOLVED IN MAC DRE DEATH?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 02:44:42 PM »
62 views, but still nobody thought it was interesting to reply.
Only The Game.
Sad.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 03:22:03 PM »
Fat Tone is down with the bay (Bo, Killa Tay and them) so CA retaliating is bullshit, if he's actually involved it's city vs city or nothin like that, let alone state vs state lol. Maybe it has something to do with Fat Tone being shot when he was in KC with Bo ? never heard anything about suspects for that one (I doubt it though)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 04:06:16 PM »
we had heard about this back in nov. 04...........on one of Tones albums he had a song w/ md......but if he had ANYTHING at all to do with dres passing, as fucked up as it is to say it, he should be publicly executed! same goes for any other rapper speaking dirt on mr. thizzles name

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 04:26:19 PM »
it was kind of tough for me to read that beacuase i am not real familar with fat tone and if he had anything to do with the murder of the mac named dre and he is bragging about it in a song then that makes me sick.  mac is one of my favorite rappers of all time and from watching him on dvd's he seemed to be a pretty cool guy that was extremely funny.

like i said i cant really give you guys my opinion because im not that familar with fat tone but i will be interested to see what develops in the next few weeks.

andre hicks aka mac dre was a legend in this rap game and its to bad he had t die because of some punk, i will say this though there will be retaliation from the bay, if they ever find out what people contributed to dre's death

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 06:03:57 PM »
this is sad there are so many views for this thread and barely any replys.

there is the question about someone being involved in mac dre's death and there are no replies??

i wonder if the thread was titled "who wants to join me and jump on game's nuts?? how many replies there would be?? probaly over a 100

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2005, 06:08:35 PM »
Personally, I don't know who Fat Tone is, and I knew of Mac Dre and heard a few songs from him but wasn't a fan of his like that. This is my first time seein this thread, so I didn't have a chance to reply or not.

All I will say is that bullshit like this all needs 2 stop, even though it probably won't anytime soon. I donno enough about anybody involved to make any conclusions about it, but it sounds like some more foolishness to me.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2005, 06:11:28 PM »
yep your right r-tistic

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2005, 08:04:16 AM »

All I will say is that bullshit like this all needs 2 stop

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2005, 08:38:52 AM »

i thought stories from the time said fat tone was in the car wit him? 

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2005, 01:16:56 PM »
Only thing for sure is that KC got beef with the Bay, and viceversa.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2005, 03:02:57 PM »
tech n9ne should kill somebody

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2005, 03:03:20 PM »
lyrically, of course