Author Topic: Westcoastaftershock.com For Sale but 1st...  (Read 388 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Westcoastaftershock.com For Sale but 1st...
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2005, 03:47:59 AM »
nino has the whoooooole history on all this website shit lol, love readin his stories

Caution2006

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2005, 03:50:37 AM »
hehe yup .. this shit is pretty crazy

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2005, 03:51:11 AM »
yo nino.. didnt gail gotti just (accidentally) help expose him too?  something from her was posted up n said the row webmaster was called jon... when he was claimin to be nate..

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2005, 03:51:54 AM »
nino has the whoooooole history on all this website shit lol, love readin his stories

lol me too..its like he has a seperate brain for each website lol. nino you should teach history one day  8)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2005, 05:04:51 AM »
Haha... Yeah, I dont keep up to date these days though. I don't even visit rap websites cause I don't really like rap music anymore.

Seer' - I never understood why he/they dissed you back in the days. To this day I dont remember you ever saying a bad word about any of them. But.... Yeah, Gail Gotti did an interview and said "My webmaster John is going to....", that was funny considering he's spent the last 6 years telling everyone he was NOT the former bootlegger John Hyland.

I always remember calling him back in 2001 and his mothers answer phone voice mail came on, "You have reached Kathy Hyland, we are not in right now but leave a message".

There are so many phoneys on this internet, look at G Litt in action CLICK HERE: http://www.xscinc.com/cgi-bin/dynasty/YaBB.cgi?board=crookedi;action=display;num=1105790847;start=20#27

and http://www.xscinc.com/cgi-bin/dynasty/YaBB.cgi?board=crookedi;action=display;num=1105790847;start=20#37

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2005, 05:10:24 AM »
Seer' - I never understood why he/they dissed you back in the days. To this day I dont remember you ever saying a bad word about any of them.

i know.. its times like that when you learn shit about people.. like the same shit people told u a gang of shit about what i was like.. and i didnt even know em.. you know the kinda guy i am now.

plus u live close enuf u fuck with me i'mma put dog turd thru ya mailbox :P lol  :D

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2005, 05:12:20 AM »
Hahaha...

Another funny thing about Hyland:

Back in 1999 he used to post on the old Phat Forum, which was G Litt's board... Litt, CP, Nate and Miles did DRHQ.com a Death Row fan site. We run them off their own forums. . .

Nate approached Death Row cause of his radio station contacts, he got in touch with Cedric (who runs Death Row when Suge is away). They gave him the go ahead to do Death Row's OFFICIAL site..... He came back to the Phat Forum in 99 and said "Im now doing the OFFICIAL Death Row website check us at deathrowrecords2000.com". Course, nobody believed him.... so to PROVE that the site was OFFICIAL he called me and Matt Jory on a 3WAY Phone chat with HIM and CEDRIC......... this was to prove to us the site was official.

Matty Jory whats up!!!

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2005, 05:21:46 AM »
Hahaha...

Another funny thing about Hyland:

Back in 1999 he used to post on the old Phat Forum, which was G Litt's board... Litt, CP, Nate and Miles did DRHQ.com a Death Row fan site. We run them off their own forums. . .

Nate approached Death Row cause of his radio station contacts, he got in touch with Cedric (who runs Death Row when Suge is away). They gave him the go ahead to do Death Row's OFFICIAL site..... He came back to the Phat Forum in 99 and said "Im now doing the OFFICIAL Death Row website check us at deathrowrecords2000.com". Course, nobody believed him.... so to PROVE that the site was OFFICIAL he called me and Matt Jory on a 3WAY Phone chat with HIM and CEDRIC......... this was to prove to us the site was official.

Matty Jory whats up!!!

he also posted pics of him and tha realest in the studio. i remember that, drhq was a nice page.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2005, 05:35:30 AM »

he also posted pics of him and tha realest in the studio. i remember that, drhq was a nice page.

Hey whats up Sues

That was Miles Iverson and his friends in those pictures with Tha Realest.... Nate and Miles started the official Death Row site, Miles lived in Cali and did the interviews/did the forums/went to the offices etc and Nate lives in Atlanta was the designer. Miles left Death Row's site in 2003, to work full time at Wallmart. He was another that used to DISS the hell out of me, yet to my face be all homie..... Scared of me.

Miles Iverson was a fake name, real name was Miles Nault....... dude used to get beat by his father if he was online for longer than an hour.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2005, 06:03:25 AM »
Miles Iverson was a fake name, real name was Miles Nault....... dude used to get beat by his father if he was online for longer than an hour.

LMAO!!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2005, 06:11:27 AM »
oh yea damn i muddled that miles nate shit. hahaha scott got that inside info 4 yall ....  funny shit haha

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2005, 06:56:26 AM »
lol... yup Miles father made him get a real job so he had to quit doing ThaRow.com.

I just didnt appreciate Am7 talking about me to Crooked I a few months ago, maybe hes upset Crooked wanted me to do his website.

It's been 7 years now, move on.