Author Topic: Death Row roster pic in AEOM booklet  (Read 517 times)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Death Row roster pic in AEOM booklet
« on: January 29, 2005, 05:13:22 PM »
Ya'll know the picture of the Death Row artists ( in the middle of the All Eyez On Me booklet ), I can't identify a couple of people. I know it's - Jewell, then 2Pac, Suge, Kurupt, Snoop, Dre, then on the bottom it's Daz, Rage, two more artists and then Nate Dogg. Anyone know who those two are?

We Fly High

Re: Death Row roster pic in AEOM booklet
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 05:48:05 PM »
its in the middle of the death row greatest hits booklet. not all eyez on me
its danny boy and michel'le . i dunno, i always get confused with jewell and michel'le. i always thought the upper left one was michel'le.  she just looks like the one that talks with a higher pitched voice. and jewell on the lower level looks like she would just sing better.

im one of the lucky individuals to actually have the full size poster of this picture. shits worth a lot of money, i sold my duplicate for $300. the same poster is hanging right above kurupts chair in his death row offices.

shifter

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 06:35:32 PM »
Reminds you that at one time, no-one could touch tha row

They had some dope artists

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 08:31:23 PM »
right right the DR Greatest Hits, my bad. So yea thanks man for clearing it up. I know its Jewell on the upper left for sure, cuz they had this magazine cover in 95, I think it was The Source...where it was Nate, Daz, Kurupt & Jewell. She's pretty good looking.

dexter

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 07:44:37 AM »
What would you think of a Rapper puttin out a picture book w/similiar type photos?

Tha Crip

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 10:48:47 PM »
Dre shoulda been in the middle and suge on the bottom where danny boy is
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2005, 12:27:58 AM »
Dre shoulda been in the middle and suge on the bottom where danny boy is

suge should be on the backside of that photo.  ;D

anyways that poster was sold on the offcial website a few years ago. its not that rare. i see it sometimes on ebay and would def not spend 300 bucks on a copy lol. anyway i have that original b/w PRESS PHOTO and can easily make posters off it cuz it high high quality.