Author Topic: Michael Jackson releases video statement  (Read 366 times)

Trauma-san

Michael Jackson releases video statement
« on: January 31, 2005, 02:07:16 PM »
I don't know if folks have been paying attention, but this Michael Jackson trial is going to be the biggest trial of all time.  He's the most famous celebrity ever brought to trial, and his life hangs in the balance.  This is serious shit.  If he's guilty, he's guilty of one of the most horrible things someone can do on earth, molesting a child, and if he's innocent, he's being unfairly prosecuted by the media and stigmatized for life... all as a result of his philanthrophy, and his intent to save a dying child.  Either way it goes, we're witnessing a great american tragedy. 

Anyways, over the last few weeks, leaks keep coming out, mainly of what the boy claimed in a grand jury testimony.  In a grand jury testimony, the boy was able to talk and claim and say whatever he wanted, with no defense present, and nobody to validate, dispute, or prove the child's claims.  So tons of things have leaked, that could or could not be true, there's no court involved, no dispute or evidence involved, simply someone saying what they want.  The media has ran with this, and plastered all this buillshit that isn't even evidence or even considered legally binding all over the place, and basically is trying Michael in the public court of opinion, by illegally leaking all this information.  It's a fucking felony for christ's sake, but nobody knows where the papers are coming from... the most likely source is the District Attorney's office, who are attempting to pollute the jury pool with released transcripts before the trial even starts. 

Anyways, the judge has out of mercy allowed Michael to comment on it, and I think what he says is pretty powerful, and reinforces my belief that he's innocent.  We could get into it for hours on why I feel he's innocent, but we'll have to let the courts officially decide, I'll support which ever way our legal system decides it. 

Here's Michael's statement.

http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=375&Itemid=42

Don Seer

Re: Michael Jackson releases video statement
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 02:19:53 PM »

i was talking earlier about this.. how can they get a fair jury? everyone in the world knows about this damn trial..

i also feel he is innocent..

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 02:22:56 PM »
I don't know if folks have been paying attention, but this Michael Jackson trial is going to be the biggest trial of all time.  He's the most famous celebrity ever brought to trial, and his life hangs in the balance.  This is serious shit.  If he's guilty, he's guilty of one of the most horrible things someone can do on earth, molesting a child, and if he's innocent, he's being unfairly prosecuted by the media and stigmatized for life... all as a result of his philanthrophy, and his intent to save a dying child.  Either way it goes, we're witnessing a great american tragedy. 

Anyways, over the last few weeks, leaks keep coming out, mainly of what the boy claimed in a grand jury testimony.  In a grand jury testimony, the boy was able to talk and claim and say whatever he wanted, with no defense present, and nobody to validate, dispute, or prove the child's claims.  So tons of things have leaked, that could or could not be true, there's no court involved, no dispute or evidence involved, simply someone saying what they want.  The media has ran with this, and plastered all this buillshit that isn't even evidence or even considered legally binding all over the place, and basically is trying Michael in the public court of opinion, by illegally leaking all this information.  It's a fucking felony for christ's sake, but nobody knows where the papers are coming from... the most likely source is the District Attorney's office, who are attempting to pollute the jury pool with released transcripts before the trial even starts. 

Anyways, the judge has out of mercy allowed Michael to comment on it, and I think what he says is pretty powerful, and reinforces my belief that he's innocent.  We could get into it for hours on why I feel he's innocent, but we'll have to let the courts officially decide, I'll support which ever way our legal system decides it. 

Here's Michael's statement.

http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=375&Itemid=42

Cosign Trauma on the part about "get into it for hours" because at first I thought he was guilty. Until, Heraldo Rivera came out with a statement about Michael getting "railroaded". In fact, he says this case will go down in history as an "unjustified lynching of one of the greatest entertainers of the world".

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 02:33:39 PM »
He can't possibly get a fair trial... either way.  Someone will either already feel he's innocent, or already feel he's guilty.  There's no other way, though.  What else can we do?  The only fair (hah!) way to do it, is to just try our best, and try him to the best of our ability.  If he's found innocent, it will probably be because the jurors already felt that way before the trial.  Same if he's found guilty.  It's a classic he said he said (hah!) case.  I do know one thing: There is virtually NO evidence against Michael.  There are no people who saw him molest the kid.  There is no evidence that he molested the kid.  There is a ton of evidence that points to him being innocent, but that still doesn't prove that he DIDN'T do it.  

Pics of Mike arriving at court today, the first day of the trail, and the first day of jury selection.  Michael stood with his hands behind his back as300 potential jurors filed in and out of the courtroom, all no doubt staring at this freak we've accused of such a horrible crime.

Michael's looking THIN as hell, like he did back in the day.  Maybe he'll be able to tour if he's aquitted, lol.

Imagine for a moment that he IS truly innocent.  I dunno if there's ever been a more horrible crime committed than his accusation, then.  Here's a man before you who's helped thousands, and thousands of children around the world with his money.  Here's a man who was called, and told that a child was dying of Cancer, so he decided to let the child (who was homeless) stay with his family at his mansion, and spent some time with the child... the child goes on television saying that Michael saved his life, and it gives him reason to live, all this stuff.  If he's truly innocent, it must mean that the mom (who by all accounts was 'cut off' from her spending allowance by Jackson after she started throwing fits on his property, sometimes even apparently high on crack)... his mom must have turned him and told him to say this stuff about Michael... if he's innocent.  That's the only explanation, and to me, it's pretty much exactly what happened, but I wasn't there.  Imagine though, that it went down like that.  Michael, a freak, a weirdo, out of his own good intentions, and out of a heart that's placed him as the #1 philanthropist in the Guiness Book of World Records, ends up in prison and hated by the world just for attempting to make someone's life a little better.  That, in my opinion, would be possibly the greatest injustice of all time, bar none.  Not only did he not do what they say, he in fact did the exact opposite... instead of harming the child in the worst way imaginable, he was attempting to save the child, by any means possible.  I know that's melodramatic, but it's the truth, isn't it?  

Some say Michael's suicidal, but his associates are saying he's in great spirits.  He was all smiles and waves when he arrived today, and walked with a courageous stagger into the courtroom.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 02:40:38 PM »
More Pics:

I guess David Blaine taught Michael that little levitation trick he does.  ^^^

^ He looks like one of those Anime` character drawings you see in japanese cartoons. 

^ I knew it! He moonwalks *ALL the time

3 freaks: Michael's pretty freaky; the guy dressed up like him is even freakier, and the chick just might be the FREAK OF THE WEEK!!! WHOOOO!!!

^ Believe it or not, much of black america claims Michael as their own, and feels he is being racially discriminated against.  I can't believe how thin he looks, no shit he's lost 15 pounds since the last time he was on t.v.  In case yall don't know, Michael's short, too... he's only about 5'8, remember how small he was in the Jackson 5?  I always had the impression he was tall, but he's really a little guy. 

« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 03:04:49 PM by Trauma »

Matrix Heart

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 02:49:03 PM »
LOL @ believing Michael is innocent ;D

Yep I'd pay someone 25 million if I was innocent too :idea: and Michael is basically broke in debt.

mellowmanisback

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 02:50:08 PM »
Hey trauma - its good to see a familiar name.  While I am not nearly as supportive of mike as you are i will refrain from making judgements on him until the trial is done.  I hope he is innocent. Hopefully it is fair trail but we'll see.  If Mike is innocent I do feel sorry for him.  But even if he is innocent I totally disagree with some of the things he does with children and hopefully he changes his ways if hes found innocent.  If he is truly guilty it would be very sad.  Sexual abuse of kids is probably the worst crime imagainable and is unforgivable.  I doubt we'll ever know the truth though. ultimatelty mike will have to answer to God and face the consequences for his actions if he is truly guilty.  either way this whole thing is very sad. Hope everything is going well for ya trauma - although i probably disagreed with you sometimes i appreciate your openness to all types of music, and not listening to only one type of music. always keep an open mind. peace.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 03:01:52 PM »
Biggest trial of all time? and #1 philanthropist in the world?

C'mon man. Even though I don't think it could out last the Lindbergh trial's longevity, keep in mind that there were no TVs back then, or the Scopes trial. There is no way the Jackson trial will be remembered like the Galileo trial, the Socrates trial and certainly no where near as remembered as the Jesus trial. He might get more notoriety than Manson, but no way is this the "biggest trial of all time".

Also; because he gives to the most charities doesn't make him the #1 philathropist. Bill Gates has given away more than Michael has ever made.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2005, 03:07:02 PM »
^ Get the fuck out of this post; you're hateful, you're spiteful, and you have ill intent. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2005, 03:12:42 PM »
^ Get the fuck out of this post; you're hateful, you're spiteful, and you have ill intent. 

Ill intent? I said no bad words towards Michael and gave no opinions on what I thought really happened. I was merely calling you on your giddyness that leads you to over hype everything Jackson related.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2005, 05:34:58 PM »
I dont have an opinion either way on whether or not he did it,  because i havent seen any of the evidence. I highly doubt he will be given a fair trial, just as trauma said, people have already pre-judged him because he is famous.  Most of the people i talk to believe he is a child molesterer for various reasons.

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2005, 06:36:31 PM »
man, it's gonna be a sad day if michael gets found guilty & goes to jail. he's facin somethin like 21 years in jail too. if he gets found not guilty, he needs to cut all the bullshit out about sleepin with kids etc and leave that shit alone
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2005, 07:56:47 PM »
i have no idea if hes guilty or not, but i do know he is one weird mother fucker!

Elevz

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2005, 12:15:16 PM »
I'm not going to judge Michael, but I definately would like to give Trauma props for keeping us all up to date on this.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2005, 05:48:53 PM »
I've been a MJ fan for as long as i can remember, so obviously i believe he is innocent. And if he is proven innocent i think he should quit putting himself in these dangerous situations like these sleepovers he has. I mean i believe nothing goes on, but still he should quit that shit and just concentrate on raising his children and making music.