Author Topic: suge said snoop used to be piru  (Read 864 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re: suge said snoop used to be piru
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2005, 05:21:18 AM »
haha ya seem pissed bwoy...and i aint riding his dick...if ya read lower i said he can be annoying...all i said in my post was:

1) he didnt say he met or heard physically suge said this...

2) it was me who said "...so in the end, stop the stress...stop the fuss just read or not to read....thats the question" and u that turned it into a row and YOU took it Away from the og Topic...

3) to say "i dont care where the fuck he is from motherfucker is lying al the time its not like anyone in htis fucking room is out to prove him wrong.  " and PREVIOUSLY " is probably off of google in the u.k" and is directly contradicting yourself...

4)adidas and optical his girl...hahaha...i dont think ive ever conversed with him

5)ya said... "came to chat and disscuss hip hop rap and shit like that not argue with the he say she say unless they i got a big dick then cool but i done with arguing before daz and adidas kill me" ...i dont see anything to show this

6) "but im done becuz we aint even talking about the thread anymore so fuck it i throw my towel in" ....See Ya  ;)

Oh and to say you have a life outside of here and to coment on my number of posts ? well if you check i rarely post on here i just get intrigued sometimes...im just enjoying this arguement...call it cathartic release... im not getting all stressed..to make more posts about nothing seems to me youve got little life...we will see

It seems to me you cant take a comment...even one so simple to say ya wrong....btw before ya leave n never return...check out just how many posts there are to say adidas is faking / annoying / stfu / fool...whatever might be a great read...if you can that is

Pz
« Last Edit: February 02, 2005, 05:48:31 AM by OpTiCaL »

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2005, 05:38:16 AM »
Adidas is a fake ass bitch. He claiming hes a gangbanger but hes from the fucking uk. His name is QUE. Its true he comes with legit news. But hes a fuckin wannabe Gangster. Why the fuck dont you post on your normal name. Why the fuck you claimin to be a G, your a fuckin fake ass wannabe internet gangster. Maybe its true you got some contacts over at deathrow. But dont make it seem like you actually know them in person.

Quit the fuckin act que. Its fuckin pathetic.

And your from the "The Hague Hustlers Clique"

and this is your gang sign:

But arnt you from Holland?  :banana_dss:

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

dpgkingpin

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2005, 07:34:16 AM »
on the old snoop/213 demotapes from 1990/91 snoop always repped the rolling 20s.. i dont know if he knew suge at the time, but thats the only argument against it i can find.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2005, 12:41:28 PM »
Adidas is a fake ass bitch. He claiming hes a gangbanger but hes from the fucking uk. His name is QUE. Its true he comes with legit news. But hes a fuckin wannabe Gangster. Why the fuck dont you post on your normal name. Why the fuck you claimin to be a G, your a fuckin fake ass wannabe internet gangster. Maybe its true you got some contacts over at deathrow. But dont make it seem like you actually know them in person.

Hell yea im from holland. Adn you damn right im from the hague. And we do got cripz over here. But we dont throw up gangsigns or any of that shit, its not like cali. I got that image because i like it and its to show some love for the real crips from the westcoast. It aint got noting to do with me. And i dont claim to be a gangbanger or any of that shit. UNLIKE YOU. I just keep it real. I dont have to post under a different name or type in CAPS to get love, i dont give a fuck. Just keep it real and dont be such fake gangbanger cuz your not. But do whatever you like and dont be suprised when some1 disses you, cuz you deserve it. Its just like the rap game, if your fakin it you get knocked the fuck out.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2005, 01:19:08 PM »

Hell yea im from holland. Adn you damn right im from the hague. And we do got cripz over here. But we dont throw up gangsigns or any of that shit, its not like cali. I got that image because i like it and its to show some love for the real crips from the westcoast. It aint got noting to do with me. And i dont claim to be a gangbanger or any of that shit. UNLIKE YOU. I just keep it real. I dont have to post under a different name or type in CAPS to get love, i dont give a fuck. Just keep it real and dont be such fake gangbanger cuz your not. But do whatever you like and dont be suprised when some1 disses you, cuz you deserve it. Its just like the rap game, if your fakin it you get knocked the fuck out.

You don't have crips in Holland or anywhere else in europe you fucking twat. Your as bad as them Germans a few years ago, with their DPG obsession, I used to get sad cunts like you message me called "ThaDPGCripLoc" as his regular name. I called them "Tha Berlin Rollin Deuces", you should call yourselves "Hat Gang Hague Crips" or the "Hard Time Hague Crips" and form an international crip allience hahahahahahahaha . . .

I'm not Adidas, Adidas is from the Harlem 30's, show some love, or does your set beef with Adidas's? It's a turf war!

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2005, 01:51:11 PM »

You don't have crips in Holland or anywhere else in europe you fucking twat. Your as bad as them Germans a few years ago, with their DPG obsession, I used to get sad cunts like you message me called "ThaDPGCripLoc" as his regular name. I called them "Tha Berlin Rollin Deuces", you should call yourselves "Hat Gang Hague Crips" or the "Hard Time Hague Crips" and form an international crip allience hahahahahahahaha . . .

I'm not Adidas, Adidas is from the Harlem 30's, show some love, or does your set beef with Adidas's? It's a turf war!

So we dont got crips over here huh.... How the fuck would you know, you live in the UK. PLease come over here and we will show you. And it aint got nothing to do with them crips in cali. Most of them crips over here dont know shit about them, or listen to them crip hop. Im not a fuckin dickrider like you. I dont make it seem like im some real hard gangbanger and i know suge or daz or whoever in person. But if you read my post u fuckin bitch, you could see i said its not like CALI. At least i keep it real, you go post under a different and name try to be a gangbanger. Adn dont deny it, cuz every1 on this forum knows your adidas. I dont give a fuck do whatever you want, but dont be suprised when some1 disses you.

like i said: Its just like the rap game, if your fakin it you get knocked the fuck out boy.

Quit the fucking act homeboy, its fucking pathetic.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
GYEAH CUZ WE BE DA THA HAGUE BLOODZ DONT FUCC WIT US CUZ I CRIPPLE YO BITCH AZZ GREEN AZZ YELLOW AZZ T SOCCA SHIRT U FUCKIN PUSSY
FUCC ADIDAS FUCC QUE FUCC ALL THA FAKE AZZ WANNABES N WANNABIZETTES U PUNK AZZ MOTHAFUCKA BITCH AZZ WIGGA

Damn You a real hard gangbanger, cuz you type in caps. I better watch out.....

:monkey_piss:

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »
locking this bullshit

it ends here...