Author Topic: Henny + Hypnotiq= Incredible hulk  (Read 242 times)

So Much Style

Henny + Hypnotiq= Incredible hulk
« on: February 03, 2005, 06:11:27 PM »
usually dont fall into all the fads rappers talk about, but hearing so many of them talk about being faded off this and having a real good buzz makes me want to try it. anyone ever made one? im pretty big on mix drinks so this should be cool this weekend.....i think a bottle of henny is about $35 and hypno is about $20 though.....
So much style back at it again

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Henny + Hypnotiq= Incredible hulk
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 06:15:07 PM »
like e-40 said "mix it with some dark watch the shit turn green!" hell yeah, last time i drank that i blacked out and got pulled over n shit, wasn't too good of a night. but me and my homeboys made a new drink its called "Incredible Alkoholics" we mixed some Old Gold and the Blue Raspberry Sisqo, and made our own green drink, that shit got me fucked up.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 08:42:56 PM »
nasty drink. tastes like fuckin shit.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 08:43:46 PM »
your mom taste like shit......jk man don't take it to the heart.

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 08:46:41 PM »
wow, it seems as if i have opened the door to 2 years ago

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 08:55:02 PM »
wow, it seems as if i have opened the door to 2 years ago

ummmm that is like sooooooooo 2003......

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2005, 09:06:30 PM »
been drinkin henny and hyp for about 3 years now.  shit is aright.  its not enough for you to blackout unless you drink like a pussy though.  i mean hyp has like no alky in it and hen is only 40% so unless u drink like 2 bottles of each you shouldnt black.  but also it dont taste like shit it taste mad nice specially on da rocks

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2005, 09:14:42 PM »
been drinkin henny and hyp for about 3 years now.  shit is aright.  its not enough for you to blackout unless you drink like a pussy though.  i mean hyp has like no alky in it and hen is only 40% so unless u drink like 2 bottles of each you shouldnt black.  but also it dont taste like shit it taste mad nice specially on da rocks

Sheeit the only reason i blacked isnt just because the Inc. Hulk wasn't the only alcohol we had, we had Vodka and some erk n jerk, plus there was only like 3 of us drinking it.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2005, 09:16:09 PM »
i never tried it but i think i will tommaroow cuz i dont work til sat night and i tried tech n9nes drink the 151 malibu rum and pineapple juice it is alright the 151 fucks me up though and i really cant drink more then 2.  my fav is long islansd  ice tea classic and flamming dr. pepper.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2005, 09:19:06 PM »
i never tried it but i think i will tommaroow cuz i dont work til sat night and i tried tech n9nes drink the 151 malibu rum and pineapple juice it is alright the 151 fucks me up though and i really cant drink more then 2.  my fav is long islansd  ice tea classic and flamming dr. pepper.

actually if you ever listened to game related - the Click, e-40 and b legit talk about that drink way before tech nyne came out spittin about it. i only drank it once and we got all fucked up and took a gas can and poured it in there and took a marker and marked it crunk juice, jus to clown

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2005, 09:23:25 PM »
Hypnotiq is too sweet for me.  I'll forever be drinking Hennessy tho.  I don't get into the mixed drinks like that too much.  Henn and Coke is usually good enough for me.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2005, 09:31:17 PM »
im mexican so i got to keep it brown and g so i drink any tequila and casador and don pedro anyday but my favorite is southern comfort.  my paernts went to mexico like five yrs ago i bought 1 gallon and evrybody brought beer and we partyed fucking hard so many fight and shit damn that was the best party ive ever thrown trains being pulled in one room and drugs in the other with the bathroom for head and fight in the back yard. 

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2005, 10:48:59 PM »
You get some Henny, Hypnotiq, and put it on ice, and have everybody drunk off that Incredible Hulk! - Bad Azz

We Fly High

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2005, 11:04:33 PM »
You get some Henny, Hypnotiq, and put it on ice, and have everybody drunk off that Incredible Hulk! - Bad Azz

haha i was bout to say.. bad azz loves this drink so much he made a whole song about it. hahahha. look for live footage of it at dubcnn.com soon!!

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2005, 11:27:40 PM »
your mom taste like shit......jk man don't take it to the heart.
ohh shit bring on the the yo momma jokes!
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"