Author Topic: 'Suge' Knight Arrested After Traffic Stop  (Read 865 times)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
'Suge' Knight Arrested After Traffic Stop
« on: February 06, 2005, 06:56:44 AM »
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=495&ncid=689&e=1&u=/ap/20050206/ap_en_mu/people_suge_knight

BARSTOW, Calif. - Rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight was booked on suspicion of violating his parole after police found marijuana in his truck during a traffic stop, authorities said Sunday.

AP Photo

Knight was arrested about Saturday evening in Barstow and held by sheriff's officials pending his transfer next week to state prison, said sheriff's Cpl. Lorraine Riser.

State officials would then review his case to determine if he should be held or released, Riser said.

Police said they searched Knight's Ford pickup and found marijuana after pulling him over for making an unsafe U-turn. He was cited for not having insurance.

A woman in the vehicle, identified as Alexis Wilkenson, 18, of Las Vegas, allegedly had a fake ID and was arrested for investigation of providing false information to police. She was later released.

Knight, 39, co-founder of the pioneering rap label Death Row Records, was released from prison in 2001 after serving time for assault and weapons violations. He recently served an additional 10-month prison sentence for violating his parole and striking a Hollywood nightclub valet.

A call to Jonathan Wolfson, a publicist who has represented Knight, was not immediately returned Sunday morning.

Barstow is in San Bernardino County about 100 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

ABN

Re: 'Suge' Knight Arrested After Traffic Stop
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2005, 06:59:31 AM »
lmao the police is doin everything they can to fuck with Suge but they shouldnīt fuck him over coz he had some weed on him i mean cīmon. Snoop gets caught with several hounces of weed and guns and shit and nothin happens even tho he is on probation but when it comes to Suge theyīll lock him him up for anything.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2005, 07:14:47 AM »
^so true,if they lock him up for a longer time which I highly doubt then that means every Death Row release will be pushed back (again ::))

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2005, 07:27:16 AM »
There's a little difference, and it's that Suge is a real gangster, with real connections with Bloods, and shit, while Snoop is a rapper/actor/artist.. who acts like he's a Crip. I mean Snoop doesnt gangbang, he doesnt do those things..... he just smokes some week and has friends who are Crips, probably. But he aint a real Crip. So when they have the chance to arrest Snoop, they dont even care, i mean he's not a problem for the society. But Suge is. And when they have a chance to arrest him...... usually they do it.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2005, 07:27:32 AM »
 :psych:

even though we need them.....lol
Fuck the police

Shit I get nervous just seeing one, even though I ain't done shitt.
(That he/she should know bout anyway)

danm!!! poor Suge can't even spit on the ground without PoPo
on his ass...That ain't living if u ask me.

I guess "Against the grain" will be uh.....not
If Big Suge goes back home.

Hatesrats 2oo0V

ABN

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2005, 07:32:23 AM »
There's a little difference, and it's that Suge is a real gangster, with real connections with Bloods, and shit, while Snoop is a rapper/actor/artist.. who acts like he's a Crip. I mean Snoop doesnt gangbang, he doesnt do those things..... he just smokes some week and has friends who are Crips, probably. But he aint a real Crip. So when they have the chance to arrest Snoop, they dont even care, i mean he's not a problem for the society. But Suge is. And when they have a chance to arrest him...... usually they do it.
i donīt think thatīs why they aint lockin Snoop up i think Suge was speakin the truth about Snoop in Biggie & Tupac...........

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2005, 07:36:14 AM »
i donīt think thatīs why they aint lockin Snoop up i think Suge was speakin the truth about Snoop in Biggie & Tupac...........

What you mean? He said Snoop is a snitch or something?

ABN

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2005, 07:44:47 AM »

What you mean? He said Snoop is a snitch or something?
pretty much but i still fucks with Snoopīs music but i just donīt think a person can get arressted that many times and get away with it without tellin on peeps. but if Snoop has told on peeps i donīt blame him coz most peeps wouldnīt trade in the life he lives for a life in prison so itīs understandable.

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2005, 07:50:10 AM »
Well basically, like i said, Snoop is not a gangsta. So it's not a strange/wrong thing.. if he did it, he did it cause he's a normal guy, with a family, and with some business to handle.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2005, 11:28:40 AM »

antonio what has that do to with anything? why bring snoop in this? stop the snoop hating. you think the police doesnt arrest snoop because he's "not a real crip" as you put it? you think the police only arrest people who are real gangsters?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2005, 11:38:05 AM »
lmao the police is doin everything they can to fuck with Suge but they shouldnīt fuck him over coz he had some weed on him i mean cīmon. Snoop gets caught with several hounces of weed and guns and shit and nothin happens even tho he is on probation but when it comes to Suge theyīll lock him him up for anything.

There is a big difference with being on "parole" and being on "probation."

The pigs will come down harder on someone on parole.

I don't like Suge, but I don't like the cops either, so I don't really care about this situation.

peace  8)

alaskanbrad

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2005, 12:24:07 PM »
police punish us non-rich people just for small amounts of smoke all the time, even in states where its supposedly "decriminalized"

acbaylove

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2005, 03:50:29 PM »

antonio what has that do to with anything? why bring snoop in this? stop the snoop hating. you think the police doesnt arrest snoop because he's "not a real crip" as you put it? you think the police only arrest people who are real gangsters?

Homie first of all we are talking about JUDGES, not police. Cause it's a judge who can send you to jail or not. Not just the police. And judges usually look at your history when they have to send you to jail for breaking parole/probation or not. I mean if you are a real gangster, you're considered dangerous for the society. So 99% they send you to jail. If you aint, and you are a business man (exp. a successful one like Snoop), usually they let you back home. You know what i mean? Second, I didnt even named Snoop first. It was another guy who named him. I wrote my opinion about the situation replying to him and comparing the two situations. Third, I'm no way hating on Snoop. I'm comparing the two situations.

The Watcher

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2005, 07:39:35 PM »
they shouldnt even call it jail anymore. it should be called 'Suges house'

'you goin to Suges house!'

dude is in jail more than he is out of it, he should move to another country and get a job
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2005, 09:31:06 PM »
i cant remember the  last album relaease i think it was dog father and after that i cant rememeber there being a post pon on shit they just died RIP death row or tha ropw whatever.