Author Topic: News about Game´s videos,Jay-Z bitches out  (Read 371 times)

ABN

News about Game´s videos,Jay-Z bitches out
« on: February 10, 2005, 11:32:36 AM »
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1496738/20050209/legend_john.jhtml?headlines=true

02.10.2005 12:21 PM

There's commotion over Game this week, as usual — but oddly enough, it's not being stirred in L.A., overseas or even in Game's own camp. Jay-Z and Memphis Bleek appeared on New York's Hot 97 Wednesday and downplayed rumors of beef between them
and Game, which had been ignited by comments by Bleek and a Jay freestyle on the station on Monday.

During that appearance, Bleek was asked by DJ Funkmaster Flex for his thoughts about Game. Bleek challenged Game to "put money up in a battle on a street DVD" and, later, Jay let loose a freestyle that many believed took shots at Game. "You saying my name to entertain your crew/ I ain't playing no games, sh--, the game's through/ You can get it broad day on Broadway while 'TRL' taping/ You playing a game you know you can't win/ Quit playing them childish games with grown men."

When the two appeared on the station on Wednesday afternoon, however, a caller asked Jay who the freestyle was directed at. "That wasn't getting at no one," he said. "The rhyme that I said actually was a love letter to summer," he said, making a reference to the fact that his albums have acted as soundtracks for the past eight summers, and summer is going to miss him now that he's retired. Jay was audibly smiling as he made this comment.

Game has never minced words when it came to Memphis Bleek — whom he dissed last year on mixtapes — but has since come out and said the beef was squashed. He has dismissed speculation that he had some sideways talk for Jay on The Documentary.

In other Game news, the MC has realized his dream of getting closer to Mya: The sultry singer, whom Game raps vividly about on "Dreams," appears in the forthcoming video for the song, along with Dr. Dre and USC quarterback Matt Leinart.

Game is on currently on tour in Europe with Snoop Dogg, but before he left, the Compton fire-starter filmed two clips, the aforementioned "Dreams" and "Hate It or Love It."

Scheduled to drop first, "Hate It or Love It" was directed by the Saline Project and also features 50 Cent. Details are scarce, but according to Game's camp, one scene will depict the two G-Unit members as kids.

"Dreams" reportedly finds many of the actions Game raps about in the song, like fantasizing about Mya, brought to life. That clip was directed by Dr. Dre and Phillip Atwell.

West Coast Veteran

Re: News about Game´s videos,Jay-Z bitches out
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 11:40:54 AM »
I don't think Jay bitched out I think he's doing exactly what Game did with the "button up shirts and Maybach" line.

That line was clearly directed towards Jay although it wasn't really a diss. Ja? LOL! When was Ja ever famous for wearing button ups or driving Maybachs? That was a cheap cop out on Game's part IMO.

Jay seems to be playing the same game (no pun intended) by saying lines that clearly are directed towards Game and then denying after.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 11:45:33 AM »

That line was clearly directed towards Jay although it wasn't really a diss. Ja? LOL! When was Ja ever famous for wearing button ups or driving Maybachs?
Ja was on that Maybach shit about 1 year before Jay. if you saw his Diary shit you would now that he was one of the first people in the world to order a Maybach so what you said could be argued. and maybe your right but Jay was actually up on hot97 talkin shit about Game and now he switches around and that´s just silly.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 01:29:39 PM »
I don't think Jay bitched out I think he's doing exactly what Game did with the "button up shirts and Maybach" line.

That line was clearly directed towards Jay although it wasn't really a diss. Ja? LOL! When was Ja ever famous for wearing button ups or driving Maybachs? That was a cheap cop out on Game's part IMO.

Jay seems to be playing the same game (no pun intended) by saying lines that clearly are directed towards Game and then denying after.

Well I'll say this....he coulda been talkin bout Jay, but that DEFINITELY was not a diss if you ask me. All he said was that he DIDN'T wear Button ups and drive maybachs, he didn't say "fuck niggas who wear...and drive..." and I mean niggas always say shit about what they don't do. Like LA niggas always sayin "I don't sport timbs" that doesn't mean "fuck niggas who wear timbs" so Jay is a biaatch for thinkin that it was a diss.

SGV

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 01:33:55 PM »
I could see why Jay is upset. Game apologized to Jay for dissing Bleek and then turns around disses Bleek again. Game's the bitch here.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 01:59:28 PM »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2005, 05:13:56 PM »
LOL @ Mya being in the video! ;D

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 05:30:20 PM »

Well I'll say this....he coulda been talkin bout Jay, but that DEFINITELY was not a diss if you ask me. All he said was that he DIDN'T wear Button ups and drive maybachs, he didn't say "fuck niggas who wear...and drive..." and I mean niggas always say shit about what they don't do. Like LA niggas always sayin "I don't sport timbs" that doesn't mean "fuck niggas who wear timbs" so Jay is a biaatch for thinkin that it was a diss.

Tru

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2005, 06:53:47 PM »
Jay-Z is just smart, why start a pointless beef. Even though he would whip Game.

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2005, 07:46:50 PM »
why start the beef?

a - he thought he was dissed
b - he is tryin to rebuild the ROC and is probably tryin to jumpstart bleek's career
c - ive read some ppl sayin that jay dislikes the west etc.. maybe he thinks the west might come back ontop with game out now, so he wants to shut it down before it starts?

who knows..
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Kal EL

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2005, 09:38:16 AM »
No one will ever shut the West down...except maybe Suge knight through some stupid shit.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2005, 09:29:25 PM »
LOL @ Mya being in the video! ;D

*in macho man voice* Ooooh Yeeeeaahhhh!

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2005, 12:06:17 AM »

i figured he wasnt dissin that nigga..

how come when jay said it wasnt a diss.. all of a sudden he bitches out..

but when ras ... basically shitted on game.. and when asked ..he denied it.. but said some shit like if the shoe fit find the matchin skirt or some shit...

we didnt see a ras bitches out thread..

smh ...

i guess..

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2005, 11:06:41 AM »

Actually, that line fits Ja Rule as well, as Ja was on the cover of RIDE magazine wearing (yes sir) a button up and standing on top of his (that's right) Maybach

;)

ABN

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2005, 11:09:15 AM »
I could see why Jay is upset. Game apologized to Jay for dissing Bleek and then turns around disses Bleek again. Game's the bitch here.
Game didn´t apologize to Jay for dissin Bleek..............