Author Topic: Tray Dee says "Fuck Tha Eastsidaz".....  (Read 1012 times)

Okka

Re: Tray Dee says "Fuck Tha Eastsidaz".....
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2005, 07:21:19 AM »
It's sad to hear that neither Snoop nor Goldie have visited Tray Deee while being in jail...

Hell Yeah, Goldie should've have visited Tray, cuz i thought that they were still tiight, but i guess not...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2005, 10:02:59 AM »
Damn I thought him and Goldie Loc were still cool, but thats fucked up if he hasn't contacted him since he's been in jail.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2005, 12:30:59 PM »
     Like Nima, I understand both sides but I'm leaning towards Acgrundys POV. I look at it like it's completely irrelevant that Tray Dee says "Fuck Snoop and Goldie Loc". Nothing good, only bad can come out of this. All this does is cause more drama and beef. Maybe Goldie and Snoop already knew Tray had these feelings, or maybe not. My thing is, let them find other outlets of airing out their beef. Believe me Tray Deee could easily let it be known that he hates Goldie and Snoop without doing it over the net.
    I'm not dissing Styles cuz I know u want an interesting interview. Tray Deee saying Fuck the Eastsidaz is a pretty interesting statement to say the least. As a reporter, I see why u aired the statement. Sometimes I wonder if it werent for websites would some of the beefs we now have be nonexistent?  ???

Acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2005, 11:25:34 PM »
Shit.. I am not going to censor anything. That goes against what hip hop is about... If I am asked to quote something I will.. These are grown men ... They know exactly what they are doing when they make their comments...

I didn't say censor anything.  what good does telling everybody that tray deee said fuck the eastsidaz do?  it does absolutely no good at all.  all its gonna do is make the westcoast more worse off than it already is.  These rappers are grown men, right, but they sure don't act like it.  A perfect example is your first kurupt video interview with YA and roscoe and Baby c-style around.  those guys sounded dumb as fuck yelling all those things about snoop and daz and dpg.  I lost a ton of respect for roscoe from that interview.  Grown men handle things like men, they don't talk shit with the security of not being near the person and suffering any consequences.  How many times in that interview did roscoe comment about how skinny snoop is, or say fuck bad azz or something like that?  Roscoe is a fucking pussy.  that guy is fucking tiny.  Daz would fucking squash roscoe if they got into a fight.  daz would squash kurupt too.  I mean I can't even take daz seriously anymore and I have lost 100% respect for him because of his comments on the internet and in interviews.  these rappers are acting like kids starving for attention, its really pathetic.  Rap can't take much more before it is completely ruined.  I know for myself I don't know how much more internet rap drama I can take before I just say fuck it and completely stop supporting any rappers childish enough to take part in internet beef.

You do whatever you want styles, its your website, its your life, I'm not in control of any of it.  but ask yourself, what good has come from that kurupt interview with all those guys talking shit?  what good has come from the yukmouth/game beef?  what good is gonna come from tray deee's recent comments?  what good came from the 2Pac/biggie beef?  At least back in the day, they could make really good diss songs like dollars and sense, dre day, real muthaphukkkin gz, but nowadays nobody even really makes a good diss song.

Ok.. the next time I am given something to quote that is controversial, I am going to say "No.. I can't quote that because I will upset a few fans that want you to take the high road"...

No newspaper or magazine reporter would do that...so why should I be the exception? This is a real situation..Its real life news. All I can say is if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. This rap beef shit was here before I started reporting and its going to be around when I stop. 

dude, like I said, man u do what you want to do.  you are not upsetting any fan, thats what you don't understand.  I am not upset.  I don't know any of these guys.  their beef is none of my business.  I don't know the real between them.  but most fans don't think like me.  you got tons of fuckin lil ass groupies on these message boards taking sides and escalating the beef.  go ahead and think that it doesn't happen if you want to.  Like I said its your website, your life.  all I am doing is giving an opinon.  I know you styles are all about the luv of rap music just like me.  so what the fuck do you want to see?  no more eastsidaz?  I sure as hell don't.  let fuckin tray deee and goldie loc handle their own business on their own terms.  emotions get in the way man, rappers gonna say shit to interviewers cause they are mad.  like I said, its all up to you.  if you think good things are gonna come from posting shit like this, then by all means post it all over the fuckin internet.  but if you are a person who I really think you are styles, you don't want to see tray deee and goldie loc beefing, you didn't want kurupt and the dpg to break up, you don't want beef on the westcoast.  you have a big impact in this shit dogg, so do your part.  like I said, I appreciat EVERYTHING you do, but man you gotta look at it in a different way.  you can be a mediator man.  you don't always just have to be a reporter.  you have a position that very few people have.  You think the fuckin Source or XXL is gonna interview Tray Deee?  Fuck no.  you think they gonna get as in depth of an interview with kurupt as you have gotten?  fuck no.  I mean absolutely no disrespect to you styles or your website, but I find it very ironic how you are always preaching unity on the westcoast and supporting the westcoast, and then you come into WCC and make a thread titled "Tray Deee Says Fuck Tha Eastsidaz", what the fuck is that?

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2005, 11:51:43 PM »
I'd prefer the sites to report and let the readers decide.

How is the west coast going to be less divided when rappers don't act that way? Don't be mad at the messenger.

West Coast sites can decide not to report on it, but then allhiphop or somebody else is gonna pick it up. What good will that do? Tray Dee's been saying fuck snoop since October 2003. Remember this? http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=2494

Keep doing what you're doing Styles/Nima/Eveybody else.

Acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2005, 12:12:15 AM »
I'd prefer the sites to report and let the readers decide.

How is the west coast going to be less divided when rappers don't act that way? Don't be mad at the messenger.

West Coast sites can decide not to report on it, but then allhiphop or somebody else is gonna pick it up. What good will that do? Tray Dee's been saying fuck snoop since October 2003. Remember this? http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=2494

Keep doing what you're doing Styles/Nima/Eveybody else.

yep, tray deee's said that way back then.  and what the fuck has it done?  I'll tell you.  its made fans take sides.  you got tons of fans saying fuck snoop now.  Hell, man damn near everybody here knows how I feel about snoop.  I think he is wack now and the biggest sellout in rap.  but him and tray deee made some damn good music together.  I'd fuckin luv to hear some new 21 jumpstreet or OJ wakeup nowadays.  but guess what, we are NEVER gonna hear it again.  so keep wanting all the beef you want man.  I'm sure your fuckin stoked on the dj quik/suga free situation.  hell I know I never wanted them to work together again.  shit, I'm just hoping for someone else to break up on the west...hmmm...who...oh wait, who still is united?  I can't think of anyone?  wait strong arm steady.  how bout lets get some beef instigated by them.  god knows I sure don't want a fuckin album out by them.  hell, maybe we should work on fuckin up the rifelmen, fuck them, you know that record would be nothing but shit.  hell, lets hope the click has some beef with each other.  I know I sure as fuck don't want that b-legit/e-40 collabo album comming out.  and I'm glad crook got black balled by tha row, cause I sure as fuck don't want him collabing with no rappers on the westcoast.  wasn't their some rumors of WSC having beef cuz of money?  well thats great fuckin news, cuz they ain't shit anyways.  and hell I hope dre and snoop never get over their egos, cause I know I sure don't want a record from them.

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2005, 12:25:59 AM »
^^OH ME OH MY! Greatly Said...Thats A Bingo!

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2005, 07:48:13 AM »
niggaz talk alot of shit. dem niggaz love to stir up shit and most of it is bullshit. i dont even pay attention what sum of deeze craccheads like daz and suge be sayin. dem niggaz is nuttin but bitches and talk shit to make em selvs look bigger to the public. everybody in the street know whatz up. daz is never in long beach. he's a cracchead from oklahoma who lives in a internet cafe in Atlanta and dats real. and in Compton Suge is a nobody. he cant come to the Eastside or South cuz he know he'll get rode on.

im not dissin Tray Dee. i love dat nigga. he aint never pulled no punches. it's fucced up Snoop aint givin him no support. I think Snoop is a good soul but he's mislead and has been for years. Nigga needs to man up.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2005, 11:37:13 AM »
yep, tray deee's said that way back then.  and what the fuck has it done?  I'll tell you.  its made fans take sides.  you got tons of fans saying fuck snoop now.  Hell, man damn near everybody here knows how I feel about snoop.  I think he is wack now and the biggest sellout in rap.  but him and tray deee made some damn good music together.  I'd fuckin luv to hear some new 21 jumpstreet or OJ wakeup nowadays.  but guess what, we are NEVER gonna hear it again.  so keep wanting all the beef you want man.  I'm sure your fuckin stoked on the dj quik/suga free situation.  hell I know I never wanted them to work together again.  shit, I'm just hoping for someone else to break up on the west...hmmm...who...oh wait, who still is united?  I can't think of anyone?  wait strong arm steady.  how bout lets get some beef instigated by them.  god knows I sure don't want a fuckin album out by them.  hell, maybe we should work on fuckin up the rifelmen, fuck them, you know that record would be nothing but shit.  hell, lets hope the click has some beef with each other.  I know I sure as fuck don't want that b-legit/e-40 collabo album comming out.  and I'm glad crook got black balled by tha row, cause I sure as fuck don't want him collabing with no rappers on the westcoast.  wasn't their some rumors of WSC having beef cuz of money?  well thats great fuckin news, cuz they ain't shit anyways.  and hell I hope dre and snoop never get over their egos, cause I know I sure don't want a record from them.

You think I like the beef? I think it's just as pointless and bad for the west coast as you do.

Whats the point in trying to censor it? Do you REALLY think if somebody says Snoop Dogg is a bitch, and a website doesn't publish it, thats going to fix the problem? If rappers feel a certain way, what’s the point in hiding it? Seems to me like you're beef is with the immature fans rather than the rappers.

schizo1914

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2005, 04:44:04 PM »
Didn't Tray Dee shoot up Snoops house?  ???