Author Topic: XXL Plans Special "Westcoast Resurrection" Issue (Snoop & Game on The Cover)  (Read 564 times)

acbaylove

see this would be a perfect way to give another new west artist some shine. if it was Snoop, Game and...Crooked I, or Sly Boogie, or Ras Kass - people would be lookin out for that 3rd artist.

too bad theres so much west coast beef cuz it would be tight if Snoop, Game, Xzibit, and like 2 other west artist could be on the cover

That's what i'm talking about..
Snoop & Game are already the most publicized rappers from the West Coast..
How you gonna "ressurrect" the West by putting their most famous rappers on the cover!

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
It's fine to have snoop and Game on the cover, cause that's gonna help move copies of that issue, as long as inside, they mention crooked i, sly, bad azz, ras and all the other.  Shit, they should of just hired Nima as a consultant, he's up on all the new west coast acts

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
tight news. cop that issue for sure.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sounds good.. ill buy it

Diggfinger

Imma but it, but juss because Quik is innit

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I don't mind Game on the cover, after all, his new and could be in there with the resurrection of the west. Other artist like Ras Kass and Sly Boogie would be cool. I'd say Crooked I, but he hasn't released a CD yet. But it's only the cover. It's the inside that matters. Though it seems like they are mainly focusing on the westcoast past, we'll see. DJ Quik, MC Eiht, they are as much part of the westcoast resurrection as Snoop. They are a cool part of history, but in reality, it's not a westcoast reurrection unless people like Sly, Ras, Crook, Shade Sheist, Knoc and other up coming westcoast artist that haven't shine yet come out and show and prove.

Mr. RuthlessG

I knew it was going to be Game and Snoop on the cover. ::)

It seems to me they just going to focus on the past of the west and shed any light of any new artists.  I think I will past on this issue.

As for the west being resurrected I as for as I'm concerned the shit never died people just need to recognize.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Tight shit ;D