Author Topic: DAZ BULLSHIT + EXAMPLE OF 3 MORONS..  (Read 1425 times)

alex_g

• 'G'
Re: DAZ ON CRACK AGAIN: THIS WEEK UPDATE!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2002, 11:47:59 PM »
bottom line antonio and i aint wasting my breath anymore on some EURO retard in Italy is i think you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers ive ever encountered on the internet.

read the advice idiot:

learn english...cuz urs sux

practice common sense...that euro way of life aint gonna get u knowhere but some stinky train station.

and maybe practice some loyalty cuz everyweek u talk shit about daz and his ways but uve ran a fan site and u used to be on my nuts to give u daz and dpg mp3z.

and no Antiono i didnt talk shit about Pac i made fun of u cuz ur some white looking goofy gomer ass bitch in Italy (yea ive seen pictures of u), who lives and dies off anything related to 2pac...hey Antonio i suggest u check ur site (yes the pathetic one u dedicate to trading, makes me wonder if u have a life???) because u have about hmmmm i counted not 1 not 2 not 3 but 8 2pac dvds under ur Movies and DVD's section...who is laughing now bitch?

think b4 u talk again, and when ur in LA go ahead and hit me up, so u can tell Daz all this shit to his face, see if u have the balls then...fuckin coward...go ahead keep typing from ur pathetic hole in the wall in god knows where...

http://digilander.libero.it/GDUBB/antoniocorsa/dvds.htm

if that dont werk...here is a pic

http://dpgc2000.com/antonio_is_a_retard.jpg

those look like dvds to me....so god damn stupid

OVERSEER AND ANY OTHER MODS THIS IS MY LAST POST ABOUT THIS....SORRY TO DETRACT FROM T E BOARDS MISSION, BUT OUR LIL RETARDED ITALIAN FRIEND JUST GOT ON MY NERVES 2NITE.
alex_g aka DpGc2k

http://dpgc2000.com

...if it aint family we aint fuckin wit it.

thats rite, DPGC2000.com, WE BACK!

themovie

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2002, 11:57:01 PM »
bottom line antonio and i aint wasting my breath anymore on some EURO retard in Italy is i think you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers ive ever encountered on the internet.

read the advice idiot:

learn english...cuz urs sux

practice common sense...that euro way of life aint gonna get u knowhere but some stinky train station.

and maybe practice some loyalty cuz everyweek u talk shit about daz and his ways but uve ran a fan site and u used to be on my nuts to give u daz and dpg mp3z.

and no Antiono i didnt talk shit about Pac i made fun of u cuz ur some white looking goofy gomer ass bitch in Italy (yea ive seen pictures of u), who lives and dies off anything related to 2pac...hey Antonio i suggest u check ur site (yes the pathetic one u dedicate to trading, makes me wonder if u have a life???) because u have about hmmmm i counted not 1 not 2 not 3 but 8 2pac dvds under ur Movies and DVD's section...who is laughing now bitch?

think b4 u talk again, and when ur in LA go ahead and hit me up, so u can tell Daz all this shit to his face, see if u have the balls then...fuckin coward...go ahead keep typing from ur pathetic hole in the wall in god knows where...

http://digilander.libero.it/GDUBB/antoniocorsa/dvds.htm

those look like dvds to me....so god damn stupid

ALEX G ON POINT!
;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

alex_g

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2002, 12:02:27 AM »
thx homie, ill be glad if 1 person sees the shit i see
alex_g aka DpGc2k

themovie

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2002, 12:06:16 AM »
thx homie, ill be glad if 1 person sees the shit i see

I had severals problem with him,even if i'm italian like him.

alex_g

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2002, 12:07:54 AM »
i met alotta coo italian cats when i was in italy, and nah i aint dissing Europe or Italy, i feel sorry for yall who actually have ur mind rite cuz ignorant bitches like A#tonio fuck it up for everybody...
alex_g aka DpGc2k

themovie

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2002, 12:17:38 AM »
....truth hurts  :D

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2002, 12:29:18 AM »

Cause they shot him in the head, man! .

nobody wuz shot in the head.

Juice

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2002, 01:11:15 AM »
I'll not reply to your personal disses with other personal disses, cause i dont know you and i dont give a fuck about you. Clear enought? You called me homie, you acting like you know me, you visited my site, but.. who are you? I dont know you, and i dont want to.

I just wanna let you know (cause you was probably high, so i aint mad at you) that i just reported 2 posts made by Daz Dillinger himself (in his/your board). Me personally i think the shit he wrote is funny/bullshit. You wasnt there (in LV and in LA and when Lisa died) too, so i dont give a fuck if you black and from USA, you still in the same position i am. You aint a witness, and it's the same with Daz. So i can doubt it, cant I? It's not about being black or whites, from USA or China. You act like you know everything, but sorry to tell you it's not like that.

The "DAZ ON CRACK" shit, like i already posted (how many times do i have to do it?) is just a joke. Just check this board and you'll find dozen (no, more!) of guys who always labels him as a "crackhead". So dont dickride him. You hates me cause i was been the first in this board to diss Daz for the MAKAVELI & DILLINGER EP, but shit i even forgot about you... and you still tripping? Hold on.... hold on... relax!

Btw 3 things:

1) Loyality to Daz? Are you stupid? To who? Who's Daz? God? My family? Like you said... i'm an italian white retard who's posting from an internet cafè, and now you want me to be "loyal"? Say what?

2) The DVD shit is funny! When a thing is half-transparent, it means i dont have it, lol. So i dont have Pac DVDs and i dont have some of his singles! Sorry to let you know, but you just made yourself a fool tonight.

3) About the "talk to Daz to his face" thing.. man i aint a G, and i never called me a G (like you, fool!). I'm Antonio Corsa. Name and surname. I aint here to gangbang on a pc with you or Daz, fool! I use internet in my free time, and i use the site to trade with other Pac collectors. In this topic, i just reported 2 posts, and i joked with Daz. If that's not cool with you, fuck you! Clear enought?

Antonio Corsa.
Name & Surname.

themovie

Re: DAZ BULLSHIT + EXAMPLE OF 2 MORONS..
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2002, 01:21:13 AM »
U haven't joked with daz with these post.
ALEX G is down and work for dpg,so.... :-X
WHY u have changed again the topic's title ?  ::)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2002, 01:21:57 AM »
Man no dissrespect to you Alex but since your close to Daz you really shouldnt respond to opnions like this... Antonio is Italian, so what? you are white to... damn even the Adminstrator's here are white British ppl... your doing a good job at DPGRec. but please dont take it to far on these kind of comments...

Dieter.
40oz Graphire

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2002, 02:04:16 AM »
Man no dissrespect to you Alex but since your close to Daz you really shouldnt respond to opnions like this... Antonio is Italian, so what? you are white to... damn even the Adminstrator's here are white British ppl... your doing a good job at DPGRec. but please dont take it to far on these kind of comments...

Dieter.

and that's on the rizzle!!!!!!

alex_g

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2002, 03:14:36 AM »
antonio just do me favor quit being a backstabbing ass fan, learn some real english, dont take things so literally, get a life and stop trading gay ass dvds adn albums like a lil groupie, realize that knowone here ever tried to gang bang with you, im sorry if things got a little 2 rough in here for u pathetic ass...and realize u shouldnt be saying anything in here that u wouldnt be saying to an artists face if u wanna call urself a real man and stand to your words.....if thats the bottom line and u are a real man ill be happy to give u daz's cell # and u can call em and tell em straight up all the fucked up shit u say about em....only reason i get mad is one cuz ur really a dumb motherfucker  - two u spin shit with ur half ass english and think u make valid points but u dont-  three u talk shit about things that are thousands of miles away from you. trust me im in the mix of things so i know the real situation and when a dick head like you shows up talkin shit it bugs me and i can only put up with so much...

btw dieter, i am full blooded mexican....NO WHERE near white...NO WHERE

its time people stopped ignoring Antonio and served HIM, cuz this foo is just fuckin wack

oh yea Antonia u said FUCK YOU, nah homie its like this...

ANTONIA CORSUCKA CAN EAT A BIG PHAT MEXICAN REAL CALIFORNIAN GRADE A DICK...thats on everything i know BIATCH, comin know where from EUROPE or ITALY.

fuck if this is personal i dont give a fuck who complains, "ohhhhhhh dont be personal" fuck that  
alex_g aka DpGc2k

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2002, 03:23:54 AM »
yo alex serve em homie  :)

themovie

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2002, 03:58:34 AM »
FORZA ALEX G!

min0rity

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2002, 06:19:36 AM »
oh shit.....alex G much props!!!! dicksidacccc is the most fruity bitch made motherfuckers ever...i swear this dumb italy faggot starts beef with damn near every one in here...i remember this kid made 3000 posts (literally) dissing me during the world cup days with bullshit lies and such...and now he is talking about shit he has no clue of....man you don't know shit about hip-hop you 2pac dicksucking faggot and don't be fake!!!!