Author Topic: DAZ BULLSHIT + EXAMPLE OF 3 MORONS..  (Read 1424 times)

Anonymous.

• 'G'
Re: DAZ BULLSHIT + EXAMPLE OF 2 MORONS..
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2010, 10:58:15 AM »
theris nothing wrong with Australia. I would live in Australia over USA any day kid.

Australia has the 4th best lifestyle in the world, crime is at a minimum, wheather is awesome, absolutly stuning women EVERYWHERE, excellent educational and business prospects. And its like that everywhere, all over the country. USA has good and bad parts.

And your argument is that we have kangaroos? So what? So fucking what? Is that bad?

You're obviously a very uneducated person, it is evident by the way you speak and construct your arguments. In Australia people pity and ridicule wannabe G's like yourselv. If you came here talking that WESTSIDE crap here you'd get laughed at.

Thats right there's no gangbangers here, no killers, no 'gangster shit nigga'. We got a good fucking lifestyle with no violence, no trouble and no dickheads like yourself. Chump.

Impala.....pffff.....come down here and get Commodore tiretracks  all over your face bitch.

grow up, you just got skooled. I will not respond to one of your arguments again unless you can show some maturity.

LMAO
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DAZ BULLSHIT + EXAMPLE OF 3 MORONS..
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2010, 04:08:36 PM »
When was this from? Damn daz snitchin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.