Author Topic: Rappers that aint hood blah blah blah  (Read 249 times)

ABN

Rappers that aint hood blah blah blah
« on: February 28, 2005, 11:45:54 AM »
yea man what the fuck is up with everybody runnin around talkin bout these rappers are fake coz they donīt be in the hood etc. iīm posin the question coz i posted a dvd with C-Murder in the hook up spot called Straight From The Projects and C was still in the hood and even had an apartment in the hood. and when he got locked up everybody was sayin that he was stupid as fuck for pissin away all of his money and his houses,bitches & the weed coz of keepin it "real". and the rappers canīt make a lot of fans pleased, either they fake coz they donīt be in the hood and when they do get down like they say they get down they stupid,ignorant etc. i mean i know that this has probably been asked a couple of times before but i still donīt understand it and a lot of times you might wanna check your own "g" card before you try to check someone elseīs. all feedback is wanted on this issue coz i donīt get it.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rappers that aint hood blah blah blah
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 12:34:36 PM »
lil romeo is hood.

C-Swift

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 12:49:38 PM »
I'ma say that hella motherfuckers got hood shit twisted, when will heads see that being "gangsta, G'd up, thugged out" and whatever these rappers claim is "hood" is a misnomer. It's so many people in the hood that ain't gangsta it ought to outnumber the numbers of people that are but because in the rap game being gangsta or at least saying that you are gangsta sells, people don't give a fuck about the many heads that never banged, got shot or shot back, but I'ma say I rep for those of us who are hood but non-gangsta, and that's "keeping it real."

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 12:53:05 PM »
people hate on me cause they think i'm not gangsta but they don't dare to fuck with me ya dig

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 01:03:52 PM »
yeah thats pretty stupid of c-murder. if you got the chaince to move on to bigger & better things - TAKE IT
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2005, 01:14:10 PM »
CUZ THEY AINT CRIPIN LIKE US CUZ FUCC DEM NICCAZ WE ALL G'D UP FROM HEAD TO TOE

Jome

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2005, 04:48:00 PM »
Yeah word up, I'm in the hood all day, every day, that makes me "so hood", I'm keeping it hood all day. So what ??? Did I just sound like Young Buck ??

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2005, 04:50:11 PM »
they don't dare to fuck with me ya dig

They have their reasons... and very good ones... nobody wants to die an early death because of STDs....

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2005, 09:15:19 PM »
Yeah word up, I'm in the hood all day, every day, that makes me "so hood", I'm keeping it hood all day. So what ??? Did I just sound like Young Buck ??
no actually you sounded like ja rule or maybe 50 cent but look at young buck he still puttin in work.  like proof form d-12 says it on the song pistol,pistol "i aint never said that im a gangsta, now that is gangsta" true shit

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2005, 04:16:57 AM »
no actually you sounded like ja rule or maybe 50 cent but look at young buck he still puttin in work.  like proof form d-12 says it on the song pistol,pistol "i aint never said that im a gangsta, now that is gangsta" true shit
it doesnt make any sense... he just said Im gangsta..in sub.

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2005, 09:36:14 AM »
yea man what the fuck is up with everybody runnin around talkin bout these rappers are fake coz they donīt be in the hood etc. iīm posin the question coz i posted a dvd with C-Murder in the hook up spot called Straight From The Projects and C was still in the hood and even had an apartment in the hood. and when he got locked up everybody was sayin that he was stupid as fuck for pissin away all of his money and his houses,bitches & the weed coz of keepin it "real". and the rappers canīt make a lot of fans pleased, either they fake coz they donīt be in the hood and when they do get down like they say they get down they stupid,ignorant etc. i mean i know that this has probably been asked a couple of times before but i still donīt understand it and a lot of times you might wanna check your own "g" card before you try to check someone elseīs. all feedback is wanted on this issue coz i donīt get it.
Exactly,great post