Author Topic: THE MASTERPLAN game vs. gunit  (Read 691 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
THE MASTERPLAN game vs. gunit
« on: March 01, 2005, 02:02:20 AM »
even I underestimated the situation between them as media hype, but its still VERY IMPORTANT to remember that 50's new album hasnt even dropped yet.... I think this is brilliant promotion on behalf of 50 cent but at what cost? game isnt on G unit any more....gunplay at the radio station...50 is gonna sell his record by any means necessary, weather the album is subpar compared to games album is really of no concern because hype alone can sell a record 50 knows this...to put this in a nutshell this is all calculated to build up massacre's release and this may even boost games sales, which all make money for 50 and interscope.....all I can say is BRILLIANT....50 is a ruthless buisnessman
but he may have got his cali pass revoked on this one...Im just waiting to see what dr.dre and eminem do as far as damage controll...Im not giving 50 props but damn, Ive never seen some one go so far to sell a record...Its gonna be a hot summer yall!!

GangstaBoogy

Re: THE MASTERPLAN game vs. gunit
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 02:29:30 AM »
its only a matter of time before he burns too many bridges and gets fucked out the game

Ja Rule
Bang Em Smurf
Joe Budden
Shyne
Jadakiss
Nas
Fat Joe
The Game
(Cassidy)

and all the people that their affiliated with? this dude cant be serious
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 02:33:15 AM »
Somentimes i wish pac was alive or Dmx come back

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 02:35:56 AM »
I wonder if game'll reach out to someone like Nas... I got this Nas quote from SOHH...

"Game is a student of the rap game.. he respects the cats who laid it down before him.. while alot of these new n*ggas don't acknowledge that"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 02:48:01 AM »
I wonder if game'll reach out to someone like Nas... I got this Nas quote from SOHH...

"Game is a student of the rap game.. he respects the cats who laid it down before him.. while alot of these new n*ggas don't acknowledge that"

I feel like that about game also...even though the name droppin can get overbearring...game is the hottest cat out the west right now and I think hes being very diplomatic by not running his mouth about this shit and hopefully the rap game will respect that and hold him down.
what I hope to see happen is that he uses his status to pull the west on his back and rejuvenate the west....who knows....
imagine mc ren on a kanye track.....game could potentially be the bridge that makes these types of things happen!! I aint dick ridin for game but hes the hottest shit out the west at the moment and hes in a position to do very big things if he can put this drama aside and take it to the next level.

Elevz

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 02:48:52 AM »

50 said that in the Funk Flex interview, Game is possibly thinking of doing a collabo with Nas right now. I'd love to see those two work together!

ABN

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 02:55:50 AM »
i even think Game confirmed that he was gonna do a track with Nas. but 50 should slow down with allof this beefin shit coz now he just donīt have problems with Game now he got problems with the homies from Cedar Block and WSP and they wonīt take it to the mic when they beefin. and Joe and TS is known for rollin deep as fuck out in NY same with D-Block so 50 has put himself in a fucked up position coz all of these people aint gonna talk to him if they bump into him. and 50 said that if Dre sides with Game heīs doin a double album for Shady/Aftermath then he would bounce and that right there might tell you how big 50īs head is.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2005, 03:03:45 AM »
^

is 50 stupid?? if 50 was on my company giving me grief like that i'd freeze his ass.. and refuse to accept his album submission

ABN

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2005, 03:09:17 AM »
^

is 50 stupid?? if 50 was on my company giving me grief like that i'd freeze his ass.. and refuse to accept his album submission
even tho Game said that Dre donīt want no part of this i actually think that Dre will side with Game if he has to choose sides. not coz heīs gonna bring in more money but Dre seems to like Game a lot more then 50. but 50 has gotten too big headed for his own good and i hope he crosses the line and says something about Em and then his assīll get burnt. imgaine this tho Nas,Jada,Joe,Game,Styles,Cassidy,DMX etc on a track dissin the shit outta 50 lmao that would be classic.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2005, 03:21:43 AM »
^

to us, this shit looks mad stupid but trust me 'seer....he knows what hes doing...its guerilla promotion....hes gonna push those units no matter what....he'd probably air dr dre or eminem out if would sell an extra couple million....

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2005, 04:51:14 AM »
its only a matter of time before he burns too many bridges and gets fucked out the game

Ja Rule
Bang Em Smurf
Joe Budden
Shyne
Jadakiss
Nas
Fat Joe
The Game
(Cassidy)

That may be the case but one of these rappers will go at aftermath and that means 50 has:

Eminem
Busta
Obie
D 12
Banks
Buck
lil Scrappy
Eve
Yayo
possibly jay z if he decides he wants another shot at nas lol
and others

so he defo has G Unit but if one of the rivals do what Ja rule did then it looks like Aftermath will come out on top again

[img]

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2005, 09:38:48 AM »

Ja Rule
Bang Em Smurf
Joe Budden
Shyne
Jadakiss
Nas
Fat Joe
The Game
(Cassidy)

That may be the case but one of these rappers will go at aftermath and that means 50 has:

Eminem
Busta
Obie
D 12
Banks
Buck
lil Scrappy
Eve
Yayo
possibly jay z if he decides he wants another shot at nas lol
and others

so he defo has G Unit but if one of the rivals do what Ja rule did then it looks like Aftermath will come out on top again

yeah he got G-unit, but the rest?

Eminem aint gone diss certain cats (Jada, Nas). Busta aint gone beef with nobody. Lil Scrappy? No!. Eve aint gone get in that bullshiet. Jay-Z got bigger things to do than worry about 50s beef.

Jome

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2005, 09:47:07 AM »
lol @ people setting up squads like it's a chess table, talk about creating beef..

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2005, 10:02:24 AM »
lol @ people setting up squads like it's a chess table, talk about creating beef..

LOL those lists had me rollin
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2005, 10:14:28 AM »
my list is accurate tho, those is all cats he called out by name