Author Topic: Nas Says He Will Respond To 50!  (Read 322 times)

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nas Says He Will Respond To 50!
« on: March 01, 2005, 09:41:59 AM »
Fat Joe and Jadakiss have sent warning shots through the media to 50 Cent that they will be responding to his "Piggy Bank" dis record. One person hip-hop fans have been wondering about as well is Nas; on "Piggy Bank," 50 makes fun of Nas for tattooing a picture of his wife, Kelis, on his arm.

Of course Nas is an expert in battle rapping, so will we be hearing a song the caliber of "Ether" coming soon from the Queensbridge MC?

Check inside for more...

"I need a good opponent to go after, then it's all good," Nas said with a smile on Friday in New York.

"The game is looking terrible. It's a lot of guys out here, 'CB4' gangstas, making the rap game look bad. Fourteen-year-olds might be believing in these guys, and a lot of these guys that are here are walking train wrecks and they're miserable. I pray for the upliftment of hip-hop, so I'm working on this next album, NASDAQ Dow Jones, coming to y'all real soon."

Nas doesn't have a solid release date for the project, but hinted it may be out as early as this summer

Source: http://www.bayridaz.com/wca/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1856

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Nas Says He Will Respond To 50!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 09:55:20 AM »
Also from mtv:

mtv: fat joe and jadakiss have sent warning shots through the media to 50 that they will be responding to his piggybank dis record.One person hip hop fans have been wondering about as well as Nas; on piggybank,"
makes fun of Nas for tattooing a picture of his wife,Kelis on his arm Ofcourse Nas as in expert in battle rapping, so will we be hearing a song the caliber of "ether" comingsoon from the Queensbridge MC? Nas:I need a good apponent to go after, then its all good.Nas said with a smile on friday in New York.The game is looking terrible.It's alot of guys out there 'CB4' gangstas,making the rap game look bad.14 year olds might be believing in these guys,and alot of these guys are walking train wrecks and they're miserable.I pray for the upliftment of hip hop,so I'm working on this next album "NASDAQ DOW JONES" coming to y'all real soon.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 10:02:16 AM »
ill be waiting
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 10:57:08 AM »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 11:00:44 AM »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 11:44:18 AM »
With Jada and Nas gettin ready to come at 50, will 50 even have a career after this? I hope not, he is trash...

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2005, 02:24:20 PM »
This is great!  Hopefully Nas will be heated enough to make another Stillmatic.  That's the Nas I like.  Not the Street's disciple Nas.

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2005, 03:09:47 PM »
50 Could handel 1 beef at a time (Ja Rule) but lets see if he can handle 3 beefs at the same time (Nas, Fat Joe & Jadakiss)...

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2005, 03:28:46 PM »
That line that Nas spit in "Ether" about Em murdering Jay-Z on his own shit...that applies to 50 Cent as well ( Patiently Waiting ). Nas will bury him...it's only a matter of time.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2005, 03:32:19 PM »
Nas may not even get a chance to respond cuz Jada will blow out 50 first but if Nas does drop a record Itll be a one round KO definitely.

-KIDRENEGADE-