Author Topic: Just finished a 2 week Exercise...  (Read 76 times)

Liquid-Dogg

Just finished a 2 week Exercise...
« on: March 05, 2005, 09:32:02 AM »
...And fuck me, i´m exhausted.

If any of you know anything about exercise, you´ll understand (mostly the military experienced ones). 2 weeks of pure sleep deprevation ontop of tabbing about 20 miles a day, eating ration pack food (which isn´t too bad, it´s just not enough, plus it´s covered in protien powder) and then doing blank and live shooting on and off the ranges.

Overall i think each of us used ateast 10,000 blank rounds & 5000 live rounds per soldier, it´s fucking great, except for the fact that over in germany it FREEZING...at night it go to about -19c and in the day we were lucky if it got warmer than zero. Sleeping outside in those temperatures is just plain stupid. by the first week we had about 28 men down due to hyperthermia or dehydration (our water jerry cans and bottles just turned to ice, so water was a rare thing to get, we had to boil the snow to get any water last week.....oh year and for half the exercise it just snowed and snowed and snowed.

we were using our normal SA80 a2´s...standared issue 5.56mm rifle...plus:  the LSW (Light Support Weapon), GPMGs (General Purpose Machine Gun, LAWs (Light Antitank Weapons, which were fucking GREAT!!!!) and loads of smoke & HE Grenades, Trip Flares and other tactical weapons....Looking back at it, it was a good laugh, but at the time moral was deffinately low due to the cold and wet conditions...

We had an APWT out there (Annual Personal Weapons Test)...basicallz you got 60 rounds to shoot at 100m, 200m and 300m from different shooting positions. I got best shot...oooohhhhhh yeahhhh....56 out of 60...if i got 1 more shot i would be awarded my  marksman title....maybe next year.

now those who think their gangsta because they´ve shot a pistol or an AK (pah)before...shut the fuck up. i could shoot the crabs off your balls from 300m.  (and in anycase AK´s are the shittest rifles around...apart from the fact they´re almost zero maintenance, their accuracy is about as good as a guy with parkinsons desease trying to piss in a milk bottle.)

THE BRITISH ARMY......BE THE BEST

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Just finished a 2 week Exercise...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 09:36:58 AM »
^ ak is the shit, u can only shoot a cuple shots at a time and their power is sickening, but dope description, i would do army but fuck that

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 01:00:24 PM »

Sorry, but this is better than the British Army.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 01:56:10 PM »
That bitch is fine.