Author Topic: Crooked I officially free, Album title change and Danny Boy releases/IDOL info..  (Read 839 times)

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
yeah sounds good

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
what's the difference between electic soul and platinum pearl?
and is there any rappers feature on mic bog album?

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
finally... crooked i cd., cant wait

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
LOL...well album titles may sound average, but when the album drops, nobody really cares if it's good. Remember "Dre 2001" was suppose to be "Chronic 2000" but he had to change it? Even though we still call it "Chronic 2001" it was actually just "Dr. Dre 2001" and that's real bland...same with Game, it was supposed to be "Nigga witta attitude" but now it's just called "The Documentary" but nobody really pays attention to how bland it is because it's a bomb album.

I still think tha name is garbage Crooked I isn't that creative when it comes to re-naming stuff..........
Untouchable Gang (U-Gang) to Horse Shoe Gang  :bomb:

Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun to  :puke: Boss Music

The Documentary>>>>>>>Nigga Witta Attitude Vol. 1

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Is there a clip of Danny Boy on AI? or at least a picture?  I didnt see him on AI.

Here you go......... ;D
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 10:26:23 PM by doubletrouble »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
we will see

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
did he also got rights to release his material he recorded while on death row? i remember nate won the court battle vs deathrow back n the days and released all his deathrow recordings then.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
what's the difference between electic soul and platinum pearl?
and is there any rappers feature on mic bog album?

Eclectic Soul is more of a label, a Gospel label. Platinum Pearl, Inc is a company / label. Mic Boog's album will be an Eclectic Soul / Platinum Pearl release. Danny Boy's solo album will be a Death Row Records / Platinum Pearl release. As far as rappers on the album, I don't think so. I have the tracklisting, producers and guests and no rappers are listed. Mic Boog's single is titled "Soul Clap" featuring Danny Boy. The albums are going for press today. You should hear some music from it this week.

did he also got rights to release his material he recorded while on death row? i remember nate won the court battle vs deathrow back n the days and released all his deathrow recordings then.

All of that is locked up in Death Row's vault. He took his 2001 Untouchable material, but he doesnt have any of the 2003 Say Hi to the Bad Guy stuff.

I still think tha name is garbage Crooked I isn't that creative when it comes to re-naming stuff..........
Untouchable Gang (U-Gang) to Horse Shoe Gang  :bomb:

Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun to  :puke: Boss Music

The album title change will be explained when the new site launchs. The U Gang group name changed because Benzino came out with the "Untouchables", and as the U Gang's logo was the Indianapolis Colts Horse Shoe, they switched to the HORSE SHOE GANG.

p.s. the main person who fucked up DB's chances was their webmaster, john hyland, known to you as Nate or am7.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

belbol

• Lil Geezy
thanks alot for the info que u always deliver the goods, any chance of us listening to anything from danny boys album he made in 96?

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks alot for the info que u always deliver the goods, any chance of us listening to anything from danny boys album he made in 96?

Funny you say this. Danny's cousin CTS just told me a song from the album leaked in Chicago today. If that is the case I expect I can post it here. I will ask.

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

belbol

• Lil Geezy
also, what did danny boy say bout the idol thing/ did he post anything up on his forum?//

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
also, what did danny boy say bout the idol thing/ did he post anything up on his forum?//

I don't think he will ever comment on IDOL. Not even in interviews.

belbol

• Lil Geezy
man that was quick ur fast lol, any chance of posting the songs danny boy had on his dbsoul website i never got to hear them?

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
man that was quick ur fast lol, any chance of posting the songs danny boy had on his dbsoul website i never got to hear them?

http://www.platinumpearl.com/db/

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
The album title change will be explained when the new site launchs. The U Gang group name changed because Benzino came out with the "Untouchables", and as the U Gang's logo was the Indianapolis Colts Horse Shoe, they switched to the HORSE SHOE GANG.

I know tha reason for tha U-Gang name change already and all i gotta say to that is fuck Benzino and his weak group i never would've changed it he could've say U-Gang still........... :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 06:40:45 AM by doubletrouble »