Author Topic: WHAT THE WORDS WOMEN USE REALLY MEAN...  (Read 225 times)

ecrazy

WHAT THE WORDS WOMEN USE REALLY MEAN...
« on: March 07, 2005, 10:20:17 PM »
WHAT THE WORDS WOMEN USE REALLY MEAN...

Fine
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour.
Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

Go Ahead
This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

Loud Sigh
Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

That's Okay
This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Thanks
This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you. Do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: WHAT THE WORDS WOMEN USE REALLY MEAN...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 10:27:29 PM »
you are getting so fucking pathetic that all you do is browse the net and then post it here. wtf is your problem do you need friends (not an offer) but damn krondon  yous a hoe find a nasty bitch and fall in love or something  get a real life then this. :loser:

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 10:39:06 PM »
you are getting so fucking pathetic that all you do is browse the net and then post it here. wtf is your problem do you need friends (not an offer) but damn krondon yous a hoe find a nasty bitch and fall in love or something get a real life then this. :loser:
THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO HAS 400 POSTS IN A MONTH....YOU ARE A FAG,You obviously have no life, you post more than i posted in a year....super fat ass, i think the reason you type all retarded is cuz your fat ass fingers get all the other keys while your typin as well

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 10:51:58 PM »
like oh my god it's kottonmouth king and he is tripping becky get the camera i wanna get a picture of this FUCKING GORILLA LOOKING MAGGOT.

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 10:53:33 PM »
Like oh my god, you got schooled...your post dont mean shit cuz it dont make sense, Keep your posts on point at least, Come on now, You sound soo fuckin retarded

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2005, 11:16:47 PM »
 :love: :love2: :kiss2: :heart: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_cow: :psych:

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2005, 11:21:08 PM »
I wanted to say "LOL" at the first post, but I don't wanna catch a bullet.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2005, 11:22:52 PM »
nate dogg said it best"heres a message to them youngsters today standing by you can die"
i prolly use it alot cuz that shit is real

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2005, 11:24:58 PM »
nate dogg said it best"heres a message to them youngsters today standing by you can die"
i prolly use it alot cuz that shit is real
Can People please agree with me on this one...WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS ALL ABOUT???!?!? WHAT A FUCKIN RETARD, get the fuck outta my thread, your just ruining it, i can argue with your bitch ass in the other threads, quit playin fuckin Post tag or whatever...fuckin retard cholo wanna be

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2005, 11:31:04 PM »
i was reffering to the post on top of that one or did your dumbass need arrows to show you . fucking faggot give it up you ae lame. i have never claimed to a be a gangsta or in your words cholo. but let me tell yo something man a real cholo dont listen to no fucking garbage ass fucking kotton mouth queens and that real

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2005, 11:32:24 PM »
i was reffering to the post on top of that one or did your dumbass need arrows to show you . fucking faggot give it up you ae lame. i have never claimed to a be a gangsta or in your words cholo. but let me tell yo something man a real cholo dont listen to no fucking garbage ass fucking kotton mouth queens and that real
When did i say i was a cholo You fuckin retard, you keep sounding stupider and stupider Fat ass, just shut up

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2005, 11:38:38 PM »
When did i say i was a cholo You fuckin retard, you keep sounding stupider and stupider Fat ass, just shut up
exactly my fucking point dildo i never said it and you assumed it ike in you other posts saying jamal a assumer and shit and here you are. :psych:. i'm done in here fuck everybody who reads this lousy shit i dont care who it is fuck you for reading this shit FUCK YOU an da special Mother Fuck goes to kmk's mom

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2005, 11:40:14 PM »
exactly my fucking point dildo i never said it and you assumed it ike in you other posts saying jamal a assumer and shit and here you are. :psych:. i'm done in here fuck everybody who reads this lousy shit i dont care who it is fuck you for reading this shit FUCK YOU an da special Mother Fuck goes to kmk's mom
go suck on *jamals* dick you groupie made fat cholo bitch

Im going to sleep, ill see what you fags post tomorrow

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2005, 11:53:13 PM »
go suck on *jamals* dick you groupie made fat cholo bitch

Im going to sleep, ill see what you fags post tomorrow
obvisouly you didnt read what i posted mitch bade tha is your name form here on out. faggot

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2005, 12:00:47 AM »
you are getting so fucking pathetic that all you do is browse the net and then post it here. wtf is your problem do you need friends (not an offer) but damn krondon  yous a hoe find a nasty bitch and fall in love or something  get a real life then this. :loser:

wow another random shit talking post..... 2 day ban.. dont say you werent warned!