Author Topic: Is EVERYBODY gonna see Sin City?  (Read 282 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Is EVERYBODY gonna see Sin City?
« on: March 10, 2005, 09:10:33 AM »
i'll be there on the first day. This is looking like an amazing movie from the trailers. Of course Jessica Alba is in it, but so are about 20 other famous actors, including Benicio Del Toro, Bruce Willis, Micky Rourke, Brittany Murphy, etc....  I haven't ever read the comic book, but my roommate is in love with it and of course this is gonna be great. Release date, april 1 in theaters
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Is EVERYBODY gonna see Sin City?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 11:06:07 AM »
i'll be there on the first day. This is looking like an amazing movie from the trailers. Of course Jessica Alba is in it, but so are about 20 other famous actors, including Benicio Del Toro, Bruce Willis, Micky Rourke, Brittany Murphy, etc....  I haven't ever read the comic book, but my roommate is in love with it and of course this is gonna be great. Release date, april 1 in theaters

I'll be first in line...like every other Jessica Alba movie

Me and my friends were first in line for Honey lol  ;D (we screwed up on the time when the movie was actually gonna start)...some lil girls walked by with there moms and said "hey mom, are they here to watch the movie too?"...lol

This movie is gonna kick ass..anyone know the song or whatever is playin in the trailers?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 11:56:11 AM »

Me and my friends were first in line for Honey lol  ;D (we screwed up on the time when the movie was actually gonna start)...some lil girls walked by with there moms and said "hey mom, are they here to watch the movie too?"...lol

This movie is gonna kick ass..anyone know the song or whatever is playin in the trailers?

Man that melody in the trailer is fuckin dope. I can't find it anywhere to DL though, it's sick

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 05:22:09 PM »
If Rosario Dawson shows her titties, I'll camp outside of the theater for 3 days.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 05:26:12 PM »
Fuck yea but noit for Alba Or Dawson but that shit is lookin dope Im gonna read some comic sumamries to get an idea what its all about

-KIDRENEGADE-

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 05:32:17 PM »

Man that melody in the trailer is fuckin dope. I can't find it anywhere to DL though, it's sick

the song from what somebody told me is called "Cells" by The Servant

im tryin to find
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2005, 11:32:57 AM »
If Rosario Dawson shows her titties, I'll camp outside of the theater for 3 days.

I bet you'll be buying the alexander DVD then, huh?  I'm def going to see sin city.  The cast is packed with big names.  Rodriguez makes cool movies and alba is a peach

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2005, 12:18:02 PM »

I bet you'll be buying the alexander DVD then, huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Good one  ;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2005, 12:26:23 PM »
damn, i never heard of the movie till now...

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2005, 01:11:32 PM »
When is it coming out?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

madsamoan

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2005, 01:42:48 PM »

^
lol

I bet you would pay good money to smell her farts too, right? J/K

I've seen the trailer for the movie...It looks good.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2005, 01:48:05 PM »
^ good joke ::)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2005, 04:55:36 PM »
damn, i never heard of the movie till now...

YOU GOTTA see it man. I'm gonna be there on opening weekend. April 1st motherfuckaz, that's no joke

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2005, 07:38:32 PM »
nah ima be at a freinds concert

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2005, 12:37:11 AM »
I just saw the preview when I went to see Hostage (awesome movie btw). Anyways, Sin City looks sick. I'll be seeing fa sho.

THA SAUCE HOUSE