Author Topic: Why were so many people hating on Em's 2pac-album "Loyal 2 The Game"?  (Read 822 times)

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
Re: Why were so many people hating on Em's 2pac-album "Loyal 2 The Game"?
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2005, 09:14:34 AM »
 >:(Tha FACTZ:
The reason why so many REAL hip-hop headz waz hatin on The Eminem produced Pac album iz becuzz tha boy iz not hood like tha rest of us.this nigga made tha album sound Str8 up like hiz!...almost every song on this album soundz real Whity-ish(No Offence).Everyone knowz that like 95% of em fanz don't even know what real rap musik iz,only whatz popular.I know 4 a fact that pac iz really dead cuz he wouldnt let em do that shit.I would rather see P-Diddy produce tha album than Em.And they should let every top producer do hiz next album,I'd like 2 hear Rik Rok,Dre,etc... on the next one.I can't believe i wasted $13.95 :-\

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2005, 09:45:21 AM »
This album is not great but it certainly isn't as bad as people make it out to be.  If Eminem's name wasn't there it wouldn't get as much hate, that's for sure.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2005, 10:04:35 AM »
bcuz he modifies it to say sht like "Em" and "G-Unit" and shit.... who does he think he is a) changing his words b)saying who pac would and wouldnt roll with.... wtf

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2005, 10:07:33 AM »
The reason why so many REAL hip-hop headz waz hatin on The Eminem produced Pac album iz becuzz tha boy iz not hood like tha rest of us.this nigga made tha album sound Str8 up like hiz!...almost every song on this album soundz real Whity-ish(No Offence).Everyone knowz that like 95% of em fanz don't even know what real rap musik iz,only whatz popular.I know 4 a fact that pac iz really dead cuz he wouldnt let em do that shit.I would rather see P-Diddy produce tha album than Em.And they should let every top producer do hiz next album,I'd like 2 hear Rik Rok,Dre,etc... on the next one.I can't believe i wasted $13.95 :-\

most of pacs fans are white kids

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2005, 10:31:04 AM »
The album aint awful, i didnt like them making pac say things he didnt. Also some of the beats and guests were iffy to say the least.

I will give eminem props though coz on the majority of the tracks the hook is done by just pac and not a r n b singer like on UTEOT and better dayz.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2005, 11:21:27 AM »
Man the real reason is that Eminem is not creative at all with production. He doesnt make them good G-Funk beats Pac usually chosed for his tracks, he makes 2005 music, with a whole new sound, totally different from the OG Pac one. You know what i mean? I mean them tracks on the Resurrection OST sounds like they Eminem tracks rapped by 2Pac. The tracks on this album sounds the same, like Eminem tracks rapped by Pac. It sounds like a damn Eminem album!! Shit in a track 2Pac sounds like Bone Thugz!!! That's not his style!! That's not what OG Pac fans wanted from this Pac album. That's why it sucks imo. Cause Eminem made this album like if it was HIS OWN album, not like it was a 2PAC album.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2005, 11:27:05 AM »
i dont know were to start

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2005, 11:38:41 AM »

This should be on the "Negro Please" section of the Scource or XXL Mag next time

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2005, 11:45:02 AM »

This album is atleast a 3/5 to me, and don't come tellin' me Eminem has no business doing Pac-beats, cause if 2Pac would've
been alive today the 2 would without a reasonable doubt be makin tracks together!

LMAO

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2005, 11:47:53 AM »

This should be on the "Negro Please" section of the Scource or XXL Mag next time
that section is awesome

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2005, 12:34:03 PM »
that "g-unit in the motherfuckin house" alone was foul :grumpy:
same here and the oter thinks like Eminem or Obie Trice, whitch he made him say is shit...and than this with  elton john.....I think to this I haven't to say anything..... :tosser: :puke:
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2005, 05:08:34 PM »
Tupac would most defintly not roll with G-Unit and eminem because tupac beefed with dre before he died, i think if pac and biggie didnt die, most of these shitty rappers wouldnt still be rapping. Loyal to the game was produced horribly with the exeption of a couple tracks produced by scott storch and Dj quik. Eminem came wack on an old school track.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2005, 05:09:54 PM »
i think there was nothing wrong with throwing elton on a track, that was the only track i liked

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2005, 05:12:21 PM »
i think there was nothing wrong with throwing elton on a track, that was the only track i liked

i thought the ghetto gospel track was pretty dope ???
NO MORE WAR

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2005, 05:14:55 PM »
^ thats wat i just said.