Author Topic: Why were so many people hating on Em's 2pac-album "Loyal 2 The Game"?  (Read 824 times)

Westside Soldier

Re: Why were so many people hating on Em's 2pac-album "Loyal 2 The Game"?
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2005, 10:06:21 PM »
manny people hate on this album cause most people thin pac would have never would have worked with em or gunit.the production isnt his best and ive only listened to it twice sense i bought it. 8)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2005, 10:38:36 AM »
Ok first of all loyal to the game is thrash. i bought it and i dont really know why. nothing against pac he shines like usual in every song but every beat that em did is horrible while quik's one beat was classic.

and second off all who says that if pac were alive he would be working alot with eminem??? umm pac rode with the outlaws, richie rich, spice one and rappers of that nature i doubt he would ever work with eminem or 50 cent or any other gunit bum.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2005, 02:55:14 AM »

I just can't see why so many wcc-heads and alot of other people were hating on Eminem's 2pac-album "Loyal 2 The Game" when it was released acouple of months ago.

Em has captured the vibe of how the sound could've been back when these 2 Pac lyrics were recorded. Plus he added a
fresh vibe from the current rap-scene.

Pac's lyrics could've been better, but you gotta keep in mind they are from the begining of his career and he was still in a developing stage. And they ain't that bad anyways!

This album is atleast a 3/5 to me, and don't come tellin' me Eminem has no business doing Pac-beats, cause if 2Pac would've
been alive today the 2 would without a reasonable doubt be makin tracks together!

Why is it anytime someone doesn't like something they are called haters......?
Everyone ain't gonna like everything this is bullshit i'm sure if everyone who said they hated tha album said they loved it you would've never said anything about hate.
 I don't like Gospel Music, i guess i'm a Kirk Franklin hater now.......... ::)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2005, 03:03:04 AM »
You gotta keep in mind that it gotta be pretty hard to make beats to a lyricist that is dead obviously, who can't write to the beat as it normally goes. That's why the flow doesn't really fit Em's beats, but it still sounds good as hell to me!
And that "Ghetto Gospel"-joint is the shit in my opinion!

Stop makin' fuckin' excuses Johnny J. made some good beats for 2Pac since his death but then again Feminem isn't no where close to Johnny J.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2005, 03:08:18 AM »
The shits garbage that's why.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2005, 03:14:38 AM »
and don't come tellin' me Eminem has no business doing Pac-beats, cause if 2Pac would've been alive today the 2 would without a reasonable doubt be makin tracks together!

this is tha first time i've ever seen your name on this forum and it's making a topic and you make me sick already, If 2Pac was still alive Biggie still would've been alive probably. So many rappers were afraid to come out back then , tha style of  Hip Hop was completely different to how it is right now. Jay-Z was barely making his way in tha music buisness back then and in this generation he made albums go 5X Platinum.
 I don't care what nobody says but all these rappers out now would've been out this day if 2Pac and Biggie were alive tha mindstate of Hip Hop fans was hard to please alsonowdays all you have to do get a dope beat and you can say your ABC's and have a Platinum album.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2005, 01:19:47 PM »
tupac was beefing with dre before he died. dre signed eminem, eminem signed g-unit. now why the fuck would tupac collab with people hes beefing with.Eminem did a terrible job on producing this album, mainly because hes not a producer. I think afeni shouldnt be in charge of the tupac legacy because she does not know how the rap industry works. That album is a piece of shit.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2005, 01:50:14 PM »
this album is a certified classic.  :banana_llama:

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2005, 01:50:27 PM »
Napoleon was disappointed witt tha sound of tha album also........

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2005, 01:52:56 PM »
best posthumous pac release tho

dude, it's even worse than nu-mixx

no way, nu-mixx was one of the worst albums ive heard... LTTG is 10X better... atleast on LTTG were hearing new material, unlike nu-mix which is old songs redone... i mean what would u rrather hear, OLD pac songs with shitty production or NEW pac songs with shitty production(with the exception of quik)? i dunno about u but id rather hear new shit..
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 01:57:29 PM by raoof^killah »

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

ColdManey

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2005, 04:48:24 PM »
Eminem ruined that shit. He takes off the original guest spots and replaces em with muthafuckas pac would never fuck wit. Eminems beats are sorry as fuck. This prolly coulda been a good album if they woulda just left the songs alone with the original beats and guest spots. Leave it to the elvis of rap to ruin a legend's music.

mauzip

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2005, 04:49:37 PM »
best posthumous pac release tho

dude, it's even worse than nu-mixx

no way, nu-mixx was one of the worst albums ive heard... LTTG is 10X better... atleast on LTTG were hearing new material, unlike nu-mix which is old songs redone... i mean what would u rrather hear, OLD pac songs with shitty production or NEW pac songs with shitty production(with the exception of quik)? i dunno about u but id rather hear new shit..

you act as if i like nu-mixx :loco:

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2005, 05:49:23 PM »

no way, nu-mixx was one of the worst albums ive heard... LTTG is 10X better... atleast on LTTG were hearing new material, unlike nu-mix which is old songs redone... i mean what would u rrather hear, OLD pac songs with shitty production or NEW pac songs with shitty production(with the exception of quik)? i dunno about u[/b] but id rather hear new shit..

you act as if i like nu-mixx :loco:

no, im saying that i like LTTG more than nu-mixx...nowhere do i say u like nu-mixx...

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

phil123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2005, 11:41:14 AM »
I wonder how someone like treach feels about being taking out of the loyal to the game song. Yeah no matter what you want to think of the album, the fact that he altered what tupac said is so arrogant to me. What other artist of any genre has their work messed with so much? I mean a few weeks ago I finally got to hear the version of Still Ballin' with kurupt, like it was originally made, without tupac being altered to shout out trick daddy. Its just fucked up to me. If Eminem thinks tupac is such a genious, he should let his work stand the way it is. Who would of though a few years ago that this annoying voice rapper who just says outrageous things to get attention would be producing a Tupac Shakur album....

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2005, 11:56:10 AM »
people hate on it because its trash. pac is great as usual but em has no business touching or fixing any music pac ever did, em's beats are whack as fuck, and those bitches had pac screaming obie trice and gunit and shit, thats a joke.

fuck eminem, fuck gunit, and fuck dr dre because while snoop is ready to roll with the west again i cant remember the last time dre worked withsome1 not affiliated with em or aftermath. fuck all these people for changing pacs legacy in a negative way.

lttg is terrible