Author Topic: D/L: 2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Daz, Kurupt & Charlie Wilson - Just Watchin' [CDQ Mp3]  (Read 425 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

dam i like it alot its super laid back

mauzip

I like it, but I can see why they didn't release it back in the day: it's not as good as other Death Row music.

Thanks.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I like it, but I can see why they didn't release it back in the day: it's not as good as other Death Row music.

Thanks.

Yeah nowadays people might like it cause we all miss that DR sound but it could never compete with other songs on a Death Row album.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rudki

yeah sure it doesnt sound polished and all that, but thats why it was never released....

props to dubcc for hooking this up, always good to hear some old death row shit.

daggo

• 'G'
Hey... I know the song has been making the rounds on the net the past few days, mostly with an Eminem tag at the beginning.

For those who don't have the untagged version, download the CDQ at www.dubcnn.com, this is classsssiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.....................!

thanx nima