Author Topic: Legendary Westcoast Producers /MADNESS4REAL Are Back! Plus DL Their Mixtape  (Read 191 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We caught up with the legendary producers Madness 4 Real out of Denmark. The duo who have produced tracks for Eazy E, BG KO & Dresta, Rakim, Ice Cube, K-Dee, Lench Mob, WC And The Maad Circle, Mc Ren, Shadz of Lingo and many more.

www.dubcnn.com
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 04:53:38 PM by Yash »

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OH SHIT.. i dont think i heard a bad instrumental by them so im def gunna check this out

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cool lazy

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

ABN

seen these cats backstage at Tommy Tee concert in Oslo a couple of years ago. and i been hearin that their beats for the new Dre´sta album are off the motherfuckin chain so definently lookin forward to that album. Madness 4 Real & Tommy Tee are prolly the only scandinavian producers out there that actually has worked with some big names in hip hop.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
OH SHIT.. i dont think i heard a bad instrumental by them so im def gunna check this out

Hells yeah!  Madness4Real/Dr. Jam was part of that classic west coast gangsta music!  I loved every track of theirs.

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope shit...... 8)

dpgkingpin

• 'G'
seen these cats backstage at Tommy Tee concert in Oslo a couple of years ago. and i been hearin that their beats for the new Dre´sta album are off the motherfuckin chain so definently lookin forward to that album. Madness 4 Real & Tommy Tee are prolly the only scandinavian producers out there that actually has worked with some big names in hip hop.

dont forget QDIII from sweden;)

ABN

dont forget QDIII from sweden;)
damn i forgot about him  >:(

topshotta

downloadin right now.. big up

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
lookin forward to the interview  8)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -