Author Topic: Baby Bash Pics from Release Party are in!!!!  (Read 519 times)

SGV

Re: Baby Bash Pics from Release Party are in!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2005, 08:18:56 AM »
What good are those bitches if they're hanging around him only for the money???

Chicks hangin' with you for Money, when you have plenty >>>> No chicks hangin' you.

In turn

Bash >>> You

All of you morons don't know Bash and are just making assumptions based off of a FEW tracks. Homo-phobes = closet homos.

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2005, 09:47:53 AM »

Chicks hangin' with you for Money, when you have plenty >>>> No chicks hangin' you.

In turn

Bash >>> You

All of you morons don't know Bash and are just making assumptions based off of a FEW tracks. Homo-phobes = closet homos.
What Bash ' songs are classic ? None. Enuff said

SGV

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2005, 10:01:54 AM »
Smokin' Nephew had some bangers. "The Chop" With JayTee and A-Wax was ill. "Don't Disrespect My Mind" With Low G. The joint with Chingo Bling. "Menage A Trois" is dope. etc. etc. As Bash, he's not as bad as every makes him seem. He was doper as Beesh, but he's far from wack now.

You kids are just a buncha wannabes mad because someone puts out a track for the females, when ya'll are acting like females ya damn selves.

jayo

• 'G'
  • Baller Steez
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2005, 01:18:05 PM »
Elliot from dubcnn was in the house repping!
Hosted by Frankie J, also making an appearance were Vida Guerra, Monteloco, DJ Vice, Eric Cubiche, DJ Enrie and more...pics are up on www.elidet.com/er1.html

www.elidet.com

lol, good shit man.. Ballerstatus was in the house too, I must of missed Vida Guerra (DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Lady Tribe was there too

SGV

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2005, 01:36:45 PM »
^^She brought bad breezies with her, as usual.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2005, 01:38:55 PM »

In turn

Bash >>> You

Dont you fuckin go at me just to defend some faggot rnb artist.I have the right to not like a certain music artist,& you shouldnt have anything against that unless you admire homo's which as I see you clearly do.

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2005, 01:43:16 PM »
Smokin' Nephew had some bangers. "The Chop" With JayTee and A-Wax was ill. "Don't Disrespect My Mind" With Low G. The joint with Chingo Bling. "Menage A Trois" is dope. etc. etc. As Bash, he's not as bad as every makes him seem. He was doper as Beesh, but he's far from wack now.

You kids are just a buncha wannabes mad because someone puts out a track for the females, when ya'll are acting like females ya damn selves.
Calm down dawg every member has the right to express his own point of view.

SGV

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2005, 01:45:45 PM »
Dont you fuckin go at me just to defend some faggot rnb artist.I have the right to not like a certain music artist,& you shouldnt have anything against that unless you admire homo's which as I see you clearly do.

What a fuckin' moron!!! Bash is R & B?! LMAO. You do have the right not to like an artist, but to call them a queer? LOL. You don't know dude, never met him. I'd love for you to holla at Bash and call him a homo, probably get your masked crack.

Yes, everyone is allowed to express their views about his MUSIC since that is all you know. When ya'll start calling a dude a fag, queer, gay etc. that goes beyond music.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2005, 01:53:25 PM »
^When you defend every commercial or uncommercial music artist that really does go beyond music :banana_dss: I think you're getting fucked.Ive said alot of stuff to people older than me &???This dude must be hard if he can beat a 17 year old up,so if thats the case I can always bring someone wit me.& yes,his music does sound all pop & rnbish.Sugar sugar or whatever that was???LMAO,thats hip hop???Get the fuck outta here.

SGV

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2005, 02:01:35 PM »
LOL @ You talking reckless then saying "I'll bring someone with me." Epitome of a Net Tough Guy. You want to talk grown, then you should be able to act when the reprucussions present themselves.

LOL @ You basing ALL this off of "Suga Suga." He has about 4-5 solo albums, 2-3 albums with Latino Velvet and a couple with Potna Deuce, and you're basing your ENTIRE opinion off of one song? LMAO. You're officially a clown. You do not know a fuckin' thing about Hip Hop, so why even try kiddo? Go graduate High School first.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2005, 02:08:26 PM »
Still dude must be hard if he can beat up a 17 year old.Every video Ive seen the dude is in lately is rnb,just cause he did hip hop doesnt mean everything he's done now is still related wit hip hop.So Suga Suga is hip hop???You're claiming I dont know anything about hip hop yet you claim shit like Suga Suga & all that lollipop crap is hip hop. ::) Like I said,dont go at me just to defend some music artist.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 02:10:53 PM by Masta T »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2005, 02:09:51 PM »
You took my props away??? :boohoo: Fuckin internet nerd,go get a life.

SGV

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2005, 02:14:19 PM »
LOL @ Every video. The dude is in like 2 videos... CALM DOWN.

How is "Suga Suga" not Hip Hop? Thats what I want to know? Is it because he raps about chicks? Is it because he has an R & B hook? It's Hip Hop. You called the guy queer... That has nothing to do with his music. I'm not defending his music, I'm proving you to be an idiot.

Explain to me what's Hip Hop. Because L.L. Cool J has made PLENTY of songs like "Suga Suga" and he's the influence for a lotta rappers today. Explain yourself little boy.

Btw, mijito, I don't give Karma. LOL. Ask Seer, he can check who gives Karma.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2005, 02:25:51 PM »
Well if every mc was influenced by LL Cool J then I guess I should be too ::) & If 50 was singin a whole song wit Olivia you'd still call that a "hip hop record",wouldnt you???Oh yeah,is it a coincidence that everyone has been calling this dude "pop"???Anyways,you always make different posts than others just so you can look cool,lol,I think everyone noticed that by now.There aint no point in discussing anything wit you cause everytime anyone has a different opinion than you,you get all butthurt & notice you're always the first to cuss someone out between a discussion.Yeah go & keep cussing at me for some stupid faggot,do you realize how stupid you look???

SGV

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2005, 02:30:48 PM »
So basically, Hip Hop cannot have any R & B in it? Even though R & B is what Hip Hop stems from? Strange. Really, you don't know what you're talking about. Even Saigon makes tracks for the Females. Jada does. All these dues I've seen you rep make tracks for Females. Are they queers? You're not making sense.