Author Topic: Baby Bash Pics from Release Party are in!!!!  (Read 522 times)

Woodrow

Re: Baby Bash Pics from Release Party are in!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2005, 02:30:56 PM »
You took my props away??? :boohoo: Fuckin internet nerd,go get a life.
That was me.

You were talking stupid so I dissed you.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2005, 02:32:02 PM »
You took my props away??? :boohoo: Fuckin internet nerd,go get a life.
That was me.

You were talking stupid so I dissed you.
& Thats just gay,like I said,go get a girl & a life.

SGV

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2005, 02:32:54 PM »
Misses T, you keep a close eye on your Karma count, who's the one who needs a life? LOL.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2005, 02:43:08 PM »
So basically, Hip Hop cannot have any R & B in it? Even though R & B is what Hip Hop stems from? Strange. Really, you don't know what you're talking about. Even Saigon makes tracks for the Females. Jada does. All these dues I've seen you rep make tracks for Females. Are they queers? You're not making sense.
Yes they do have songs for ladies,& so do other artists I like.For example G-Unit.I can stand 1 song from 1 rapper,but not like 10 just like G-Unit does.See,I dont respect them for that.So yes,I can easily say fuck them for that.It just so happens every vid Ive seen wit Baby Bash was all rnbish & about ladies.Thats what I base my opinions on when it comes to Baby Bash,cause those are the only songs Ive heard from him.I could be wrong about Baby Bash,so kill me.But he's the one makin his own image when he releases these type of vids.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 02:44:43 PM by Masta T »

SGV

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »
Universal is making that image. If you're truely a Hip Hop fan, do your homework on these artists. Because, you've seen no more than 5 videos by Bash. "Menage a Trois" with Don Cisco and Mr. Shadow. "Suga Suga" and "Obessesion" with Frankie J, "Shorty Doo Wop" and "Im Back."

He's got tons more material than that.

Do your homework, you'll look less ignorant. And remember, Females are apart of Hip Hop too, nobody said Hip Hop was just for the guys.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2005, 02:50:04 PM »
Misses T, you keep a close eye on your Karma count, who's the one who needs a life? LOL.
Yeah but when you said everyone negative props you just cause they cant take the truth you wasnt looking at your karma count???I can understand when someone gives out positive karma,I actually do that myself.But when someone gives you negative props,thats when you know someone is taking the internet too seriously.1 more thing,you gonna stalk my every post & drop your opinions on them now???

SGV

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2005, 02:56:40 PM »
LOL. My Karma drops by the hundreds. Thats noticeable. But shit, I havent noticed if my Karma has dropped much. And homie, if I was stalking you, I'd be in ALL of your threads. You're posting in a thread Im posting in. Does it hurt being so dumb?

Woodrow

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2005, 02:58:36 PM »
Yeah but when you said everyone negative props you just cause they cant take the truth you wasnt looking at your karma count???I can understand when someone gives out positive karma,I actually do that myself.But when someone gives you negative props,thats when you know someone is taking the internet too seriously.1 more thing,you gonna stalk my every post & drop your opinions on them now???
How is hitting a button when somebody says stupid shit taking the internet too seriously??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2005, 03:01:08 PM »
Universal is making that image. If you're truely a Hip Hop fan, do your homework on these artists. Because, you've seen no more than 5 videos by Bash. "Menage a Trois" with Don Cisco and Mr. Shadow. "Suga Suga" and "Obessesion" with Frankie J, "Shorty Doo Wop" and "Im Back."

He's got tons more material than that.

Do your homework, you'll look less ignorant. And remember, Females are apart of Hip Hop too, nobody said Hip Hop was just for the guys.
Of course it isnt just for guys but does that mean every second song has to be about the ladies???(Im not talking about Baby Bash,but hip hop artists in general).Personally Id like more songs like Rae's Ice Cream or Ghostface Killah's Camay.Atleast they dont have rnb beats & hooks.& why should I check Baby Bash's stuff when his so called "greatest songs" are not appealing to me???Music artists release singles so eventually someone would listen & like the song & will check out for his/her music.I dont like the songs Bash releases & that are put out in a way of promotion so I wont check his shit out,simple as that.

SGV

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2005, 03:03:16 PM »
Ok you won't look into him, fine. Then say his singles are wack, not his music (Since you've never looked into it). Simple as that.

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2005, 10:50:49 AM »
What's Vida doing there?...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2005, 10:55:29 AM »
^^ If your lazy ass would take the time to actually READ the thread, you would know.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2005, 02:08:49 PM »
im 100% with SGV on this one.. ppl callin bash gay shud shut the fuck up..

its sad that they are on this forum with so little knowledge and still think that they know so much  :P
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2005, 03:03:26 PM »
im 100% with Masta T on this one...ppl callin bash gay is the truth.....

people must know the truth.....even if it hurts...... :'(

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2005, 09:04:58 PM »
^^ If your lazy ass would take the time to actually READ the thread, you would know.

Get off my nuts Arab...I'll piss on you Arab (Slim Thug Tone)...