Author Topic: Someone just shoot the bitch  (Read 215 times)

Matrix Heart

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Someone just shoot the bitch
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 06:46:40 PM »
Damn...you feel pretty strong about that?

I don't know, on one hand, I'm tired of hearing the big deal about the whole situation.  But on the other, it is a human, and if I were her parents, I'd probably want her to live to.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 07:04:31 PM »
Damn...you feel pretty strong about that?

I don't know, on one hand, I'm tired of hearing the big deal about the whole situation.  But on the other, it is a human, and if I were her parents, I'd probably want her to live to.

Nah I'm just tired of hearing about it too.

"Florida courts for seven years have found by a standard of clear and convincing evidence, that it is Terri Schiavo's wishes that she not remain in a permanent vegetative state," said Rep. Robert Wexler, a Florida Democrat.

^It's not up to her parents.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 08:52:39 PM »
It's much, much more complicated than that.  Oh, lesse what some of the complicating factors are.

Her husband didn't always feel the way he does now.  He even remarked in the past that it was her wish to stay alive.

Since then; her husband has found a girlfriend, lives with her, and they have 2 children he fathered with her.

There's a 1 million dollar malpractice lawsuit settlement awardable to him upon her death.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He refuses to get a divorce, because that would forfeit the 1 million dollars.  That's understandable... what's NOT understandable, is his rush to starve his wife to death.

The parents have asked him repeatedly, to just sign over power of attorney papers to them, and then he wouldn't have to get a divorce, and he'd still get the money whenever she passed away.  He won't DO that, though, because he wants the money ASAP, and the only way to GET the money ASAP, is if she's dead.  So he's willing (and his cocksucking lawyer, who's an insult to his profession, if that's even POSSIBLE when the profession is law)... his cocksucking lawyer and him like to give speeches saying that now she'll be allowed to 'choose to die peacefully'.  It's not choosing when you have no choice, and it's not peaceful when you fucking STARVE to death.  It's just sickening.

Bottom Line: If Terri Shivao didn't want to live, she would have been dead years ago.  The body's not going to do what the mind chooses not to do.  There's tons of instances of people 'giving up' the will to live, and just passing away, especially people like her who are bedridden.  If it was her 'choice' to not live, there wouldn't be enough doctors in the world to keep her sick out of shape body alive.  Instead, she lives on each day, why? ... because somewhere in whatevers left of her mind, there's enough will to go on everyday.  A simple feeding tube isnt' keeping this woman alive.  Her desire to live (the same desire you and I have) is keeping her alive.  The feeding tube is just giving her a means to do that, a fair fucking chance in a world that's already robbed her of her body. 

Matrix Heart

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 09:00:35 PM »
Well you know how I always have a response for you  ;D

Local Man Offers $1M To Save Brain-Damaged Woman

SAN DIEGO -- A San Diego-area businessman offered $1 million Thursday to Terri Schiavo's husband in an attempt to keep the brain-damaged Florida woman alive.

Robert Herring -- founder of a lifestyle and entertainment channel -- said he would pay Michael Schiavo the money if he transfers the legal right to decide his wife's medical treatment to her parents, who oppose removing a feeding tube keeping the comatose woman alive. The offer will remain on the table until Monday, Herring said in a statement released by high-profile attorney Gloria Allred.

errit Michael Schiavo did not accept.

read article
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/4274623/detail.html

Raising the issue of a possible conflict of interest is the fact that Mr. Schiavo stands to inherit the remainder of Ms. Schiavo's malpractice settlement upon her death. Mr. Schiavo has publicly responded to this charge by claiming that, of the original $1,050,000 awarded in the malpractice suit, less than $50,000 is left, the rest having been spent under a judge's supervision on medical care for Ms. Schiavo and the ongoing legal battle. He has also stated that, if he does receive this money, he will donate it to charity.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 09:33:44 AM by K A I N »

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 09:08:52 AM »
It's much, much more complicated than that.  Oh, lesse what some of the complicating factors are.

Her husband didn't always feel the way he does now.  He even remarked in the past that it was her wish to stay alive.

Since then; her husband has found a girlfriend, lives with her, and they have 2 children he fathered with her.

There's a 1 million dollar malpractice lawsuit settlement awardable to him upon her death.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He refuses to get a divorce, because that would forfeit the 1 million dollars.  That's understandable... what's NOT understandable, is his rush to starve his wife to death.

The parents have asked him repeatedly, to just sign over power of attorney papers to them, and then he wouldn't have to get a divorce, and he'd still get the money whenever she passed away.  He won't DO that, though, because he wants the money ASAP, and the only way to GET the money ASAP, is if she's dead.  So he's willing (and his cocksucking lawyer, who's an insult to his profession, if that's even POSSIBLE when the profession is law)... his cocksucking lawyer and him like to give speeches saying that now she'll be allowed to 'choose to die peacefully'.  It's not choosing when you have no choice, and it's not peaceful when you fucking STARVE to death.  It's just sickening.

Bottom Line: If Terri Shivao didn't want to live, she would have been dead years ago.  The body's not going to do what the mind chooses not to do.  There's tons of instances of people 'giving up' the will to live, and just passing away, especially people like her who are bedridden.  If it was her 'choice' to not live, there wouldn't be enough doctors in the world to keep her sick out of shape body alive.  Instead, she lives on each day, why? ... because somewhere in whatevers left of her mind, there's enough will to go on everyday.  A simple feeding tube isnt' keeping this woman alive.  Her desire to live (the same desire you and I have) is keeping her alive.  The feeding tube is just giving her a means to do that, a fair fucking chance in a world that's already robbed her of her body. 
love stinks yeah yeah

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 09:11:47 AM »

i agree with you

and another thing, shes still responsive and has emotions... ie-smiling, laughing, crying. 

you wouldnt kill a retarded person becuase hes retarded, you wouldnt kill a Quadriplegic because he cant move, so would you kill a retarded quadriplegic?
love stinks yeah yeah

Matrix Heart

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2005, 09:39:15 AM »
i agree with you

and another thing, shes still responsive and has emotions... ie-smiling, laughing, crying. 

you wouldnt kill a retarded person becuase hes retarded, you wouldnt kill a Quadriplegic because he cant move, so would you kill a retarded quadriplegic?

lol  ;D

Terri, 41, has been in a vegetative state since suffering a heart attack 15 years ago. She can breathe on her own, but has relied on the feeding tube to keep her alive.

You can't force her to eat  ::)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2005, 09:50:31 AM »
 :'( thats not very nice aww :boohoo: :nawty:
love stinks yeah yeah

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2005, 11:46:14 AM »
Ok, i know it's something up to everybody's conscience and shit, but in my opinion her relatives are cowards, cause they cant accept the fact she's dead already. I mean we're talking about a dead woman who's still alive because of a machine. Her parents should accept it and act like mature guys, not like "dont touch her please, i still wanna see her and caress her on her hands...............". But, once again, it's up to everybody's conscience... i dont know.

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2005, 04:00:55 PM »
I can understand keeping someone on a machine for sometime in the hopes that they will come back, but i feel that in this case that all hope is gone.  There comes a time when you really just have to unplug, she isn't living anyway.

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2005, 06:25:17 PM »
I can understand keeping someone on a machine for sometime in the hopes that they will come back, but i feel that in this case that all hope is gone.  There comes a time when you really just have to unplug, she isn't living anyway.

That's what i'm saying. She isn't living anyway. Shit, after 15 years you should accept it.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 07:00:55 AM »
Federal Judge denies bid to restore Schiavo's feeding tube

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/22/schiavo/index.html

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 08:33:21 AM »
If she is a vegetable than it is better off to not have her suffer.