Author Topic: WHAT TO DO - SPRING BREAK IN LA?!?!?!  (Read 206 times)

ecrazy

WHAT TO DO - SPRING BREAK IN LA?!?!?!
« on: March 22, 2005, 11:39:49 AM »
I dont know what to do...Beach Um Its gonna rain....Um, Thinking of just driving somewhere but where...IS THERE ANYTHING TO DO IN LA?!?!?!? ....Clipper Game on wednesday, But thats it...Clubs, Been There, Done That......But Fuck AINT ANYTHING HAPPENING IN LA?!?!!?! - Went To The Movies Yesterday, Now today looks like its going to be a waste of a day....I feel like working, but i got the week off cuz i thought id be doing something but im ended up doing nothing...damn

Sikotic™

Re: WHAT TO DO - SPRING BREAK IN LA?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 11:47:48 AM »
I feel ya man. It just got all cloudy n shit in the past hour. It's suppose to rain today and Wednesday. That's why I'm glad I did a lot of shit over the weekend.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 12:39:13 PM »
MAN im startin to hate LA i swear it is gettin extreemly boring here right about now i wish i was in NY right now that place is poppin no matter wat the weather outside

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 12:44:28 PM »
Fuck NY

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 12:48:14 PM »

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 12:55:34 PM »
No And I Dont Plan Too, WESTSIIIIDE!!

naw, but seriously, id prob. end up fighting someone over there, if its true that they drive like me and have attitude like me, im scared id end up in jail...plus they get seasons over there, fuck that....i dont wanna freeze during the winter...rather be in 60 degree So. Cali Weather ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 12:59:35 PM »
No And I Dont Plan Too, WESTSIIIIDE!!

naw, but seriously, id prob. end up fighting someone over there, if its true that they drive like me and have attitude like me, im scared id end up in jail...plus they get seasons over there, fuck that....i dont wanna freeze during the winter...rather be in 60 degree So. Cali Weather ;D
lol ya i feel wat u sayin and yes they do drive fuckin crazy over there that is y u will never see a new car parked outside on the curb but trust me its worth goin there for a week atleast and check out the place cuz its pretty dam coo there i suggest u got there in the spring

Throwback

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 01:12:30 PM »
lmao. at least you guys live in a city. i live in a tiny ass town. in holland. all i can do in this shit hole is go to some boring ass bar with guys who actully wear wooden shoes. or to the mcdonalds.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 01:38:34 PM »
Any place where people are wearing wooden shoes is a place I wanna be at.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matrix Heart

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 01:52:18 PM »

Drive down to San Diego it's not raining here  :cow:

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 02:02:38 PM »
Im Thinking of doing that, but whats in SD?? Sea World And The Zoo?!?! What Clubs or activities are there, I know the beach, but nightlife....I have $400, what to do, what to do!??

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 03:45:04 PM »
go to hollywood, crazy ass people there will keep you entertained...or get you killed, lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 03:46:50 PM »
Im Thinking of doing that, but whats in SD?? Sea World And The Zoo?!?! What Clubs or activities are there, I know the beach, but nightlife....I have $400, what to do, what to do!??

Gaslight District is pretty crazy at night. I love San Diego, you're a lucky muthafucka Kain.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 04:02:48 PM »
At least you have money...Finding something to do is just a way to get rid of your money...I know what you mean though, life starts getting pretty boring and depressing at certain times...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 04:04:26 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

Matrix Heart

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 04:44:21 PM »

Gaslight District is pretty crazy at night. I love San Diego, you're a lucky muthafucka Kain.

Yeah now imagine it with all the streets closed down during Mardi Gras  :D

(Photos)
http://www.signonsandiego.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album15

http://www.signonsandiego.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album02

http://www.gaslamp.org/entertai.php