Author Topic: Hittman V.S. Game  (Read 460 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Hittman V.S. Game
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 03:43:30 AM »
um whos hittman

Have you listened to Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001 ?.............if you haven't as yet i suggest you listen to it

true, hittman is dope

IzUwitIt

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2005, 03:53:07 AM »
Hitt all day long

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2005, 04:25:43 AM »
The hate is strong in this room.

Game would chew this bitch up. His mixtape disses were not all that, but his shit on his album was better lyrically than Hittman's unreleased shit. Of course there is one issue with Game, STOP NAME DROPPING. Dispite all that, his still better lyrically than Hittman. This is off two early careers. I've not heard Hittman yet, and I still wish Dre would resign him and put out a tight CD. A Game/Hittman song would actually be tight. I think at least. Get some LA rappers like Game, like Hittman, and a few others, and make a real Aftermath roster of westcoast artist, and let Eminen and 50 Cent handle there own.

Just because everyone ain't choosing Game they are haters....... ???
As i've been saying for a long time that tha word Hate holds no weright no more, you didn't choose Hittman so your a hater coz you didn't agree witt tha Hittman fans . Your on some bullshit man you don't even know wehat your saying.
 You said Game is better and you havent heard Hittman yet so your judging a nigga you never heard but still before you said this you said tha unreleased Hittman stuff you heard wasn't a lyrical as Game album material. Whichc one is it really coz you seem real confused..........

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2005, 07:46:07 AM »
The hate is strong in this room.

Game would chew this bitch up. His mixtape disses were not all that, but his shit on his album was better lyrically than Hittman's unreleased shit. Of course there is one issue with Game, STOP NAME DROPPING. Dispite all that, his still better lyrically than Hittman. This is off two early careers. I've not heard Hittman yet, and I still wish Dre would resign him and put out a tight CD. A Game/Hittman song would actually be tight. I think at least. Get some LA rappers like Game, like Hittman, and a few others, and make a real Aftermath roster of westcoast artist, and let Eminen and 50 Cent handle there own.

Just because everyone ain't choosing Game they are haters....... ???
As i've been saying for a long time that tha word Hate holds no weright no more, you didn't choose Hittman so your a hater coz you didn't agree witt tha Hittman fans . Your on some bullshit man you don't even know wehat your saying.
 You said Game is better and you havent heard Hittman yet so your judging a nigga you never heard but still before you said this you said tha unreleased Hittman stuff you heard wasn't a lyrical as Game album material. Whichc one is it really coz you seem real confused..........

correction homie. I've heard Hittman, but the last I heard of him was that unreleased promo he put out. I thought his skillz were alright. I think Game is better, he has lyrics that are sick, but then ruins it with name dropping. Hittman didn't impress me too much, but his flow was way better than Games. So basically it's flow verses lyric, both though are not perfect in their area, as what I have to judge both is their early careers. Hittman has not been seens since his days with his unreleased CD. So who knows what he sounds like now, in 2005. I would hope he sounds better, and could be chosen over Game. That's the only reason why I'd see anyone chose Hittman over Game.

Why do I say haters, because if the roles were reversed, and Game was the dude on 2001 and Hittman was the new person out, people would chose Game over Hittman. It's not a matter of hating Game, it's a matter of trying to find something better than what's popular now. Internet fans always want to do that, especially real hip-hop fans like that are on this board. I do it too to an extent. I like to find things better than on the radio. But Hittman is not better than Game. I think some of Strong Arm Steady is better than Game. I know Ras Kass is better than Game. I would not put Hittman over Game. Sorry.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2005, 07:47:41 AM »
lol..are you kidding me..  Game is better than Hittman and why do we have every MC vs the Game in this forum?  funny shit..

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 07:50:50 AM »
Hitt would take a shit on Game.....

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 08:55:14 AM »
Hittman unreleased shit was better then Game's album

this isnt even close  Hittman>>>Game
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 09:19:59 AM »
fuck hittman game is the winner right here ...i go for game

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2005, 12:28:33 PM »
um whos hittman

Have you listened to Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001 ?.............if you haven't as yet i suggest you listen to it

true, hittman is dope
but let see what's coming rom Game next.....

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

salvador

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2005, 01:26:04 PM »
hittman westcoast style smooth shit

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2005, 02:16:39 PM »
who gives a fucc about who's more typical west coasts,hit was cool and i think game is cool, but i give game the slight edge cause he doing shit for the coast now where hit at yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2005, 02:21:09 PM »
man hittman was on serious smooth westcoast shit, his shit was seriously 100% westcoast feel, vibe everything, but i aint sure he had the charisma to hold down a whole album.....back then. his lyrics were crazy

hittman ft knoc - watch out........nuttin but heat

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2005, 02:29:45 PM »
worrd, i agree with most of yall here...Hittman was boring, i just finished listenin to some tracks by him so i gotta say game

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 02:46:08 PM »
it seems the majority believes hittman > game, but to me hittman was just very average and boring where as game has a nice flow even if it does sounds east coast. Also lyrically speaking I would put game > hittman without a second thought.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

BL7

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 02:49:06 PM »
Hittman by far! Too bad he never released an album.