Author Topic: Jennifer Lopez album flops/ Ha Ha  (Read 575 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Jennifer Lopez album flops/ Ha Ha
« on: March 24, 2005, 10:29:00 AM »

J-Lo's album flops in US

Jennifer Lopez's latest album Rebirth is flopping in America.

The singer's refusal to tour to promote the CD is being blamed for the disappointing sales.

This week the LP is expected to shift around 40,000 copies, bringing its three-week sales total to barely 400,000, according to Fox News.

J-Lo's latest single Hold You Down, featuring Fat Joe, is also struggling in the lower regions of the Top 100.

Despite debuting at No 1 with the first single Get Right last month, Lopez's album is currently No 26 in the UK chart.

My bad thread already exist on Nas...Anyway I knew too much of Jenny was gonna backfire on her ass.

Nas

Despite the rapper’s repeated pleas that violence and hip-hop shouldn’t mix, shots broke out during a Nas concert in London, England on Monday night.

According to NME.com, two shots were fired from the crowd around 10 p.m. — shortly after Nas began his set at London Carling Brixton Academy. Reports say that gunfire came from the center of the venue and the crowd went crazy trying to hide anywhere they could.

It’s been reported that Nas wasn’t injured during the shooting.

It took police 30 minutes to get to the Academy, where they emptied out the venue. They say that no one was injured in the incident. No arrests have been made and the only lead police have is that the shooter was a black male. Two bullets were found at the scene. Investigations are continuing.

It’s amazing that someone was able to smuggle a gun into the venue, as there were over 100 security guards checking attendees at the door with hand-held metal detectors.

According to MTV.com, this isn’t the first time Nas has had problems during British concerts. During a 2003 concert at Brixton Academy, 50 ticketless fans tried to push their way in.

Nas is currently on tour around Europe. He has one more show in England tonight, then continues around the continent until the end of the month.

—Stephanie Joudrey

« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 02:42:24 PM by Mattdrush1 »

Matrix Heart

Re: My bad subject already listed.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 10:38:43 AM »
Hahaha J Lo should have stayed with Diddy  ;D

« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 05:36:56 AM by K A I N »

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 02:43:14 PM »
Post something else then  :D
love me some Enya.

madsamoan

Re: Jennifer Lopez album flops/ Ha Ha
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 05:02:16 PM »
J-Ho's...oops i mean J-Lo's cd's would make great coasters on your coffee table.

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 08:31:11 PM »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 09:17:29 PM »
ok

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2005, 01:26:16 AM »
400,000 in 3 weeks ain't a flop IMO.............witt all this bootlegging that goes down she's lucky. Shit i'm even surprised even Game has sold so much copies coz The Documentary was probably one of tha most bootlegged album ever.........every site you go on that was music related had that shit even non music sites had it available for download.  :o

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2005, 03:55:57 AM »
The only thing she is good at is fucking and sucking cocks, not music.

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2005, 04:10:20 AM »
How come I didn't even know Nas is in Europe?  ::)

J.Lo flops... I've seen it coming. There's hardly any news to that  8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2005, 04:16:03 AM »
Not surprised. Her album had no promotion and was released the same week as 50

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2005, 03:48:06 AM »
400,000 in 3 weeks ain't a flop IMO.............witt all this bootlegging that goes down she's lucky. Shit i'm even surprised even Game has sold so much copies coz The Documentary was probably one of tha most bootlegged album ever.........every site you go on that was music related had that shit even non music sites had it available for download.  :o

She sold 40.000 not 400.000

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2005, 08:03:21 AM »
ow my bad, sorry^^

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2005, 09:22:54 AM »
All u are faggets hating on a girl....... They dont hate on 50 or game sales they hating on Jlo's shit only causes she got a big butt........./.,,./.,.,./

IzUwitIt

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2005, 01:36:39 PM »
who cares, i still wanna fucc her

ColdManey

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2005, 09:14:50 PM »
hating on Jlo's shit only causes she got a big butt........./.,,./.,.,./

No she don't. She got more than the average white bitch but she aint got shit on a nice black girl's ass. Melyssa ford and Esther Baxter for example. Oh yeah, and that bitch Vida aint shit next to a black girl neither.; Vida and J Lo got the 2 most overrated asses of all time.