Author Topic: Jeff Weise flash cartoon - Minn shooting  (Read 72 times)

Thirteen

Jeff Weise flash cartoon - Minn shooting
« on: March 24, 2005, 05:22:35 PM »
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/195194

this flash was submitted to www.newgrounds.com on oct 4th 2004 by the kid that would commit that school shooting in Minn

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Jeff Weise flash cartoon - Minn shooting
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 06:48:01 PM »
that shit game the chills!!! but i was wondering is how do we know. cause i dozens of those kids at my school well when i was in school. and any of those kids can potentially be a killer. so what do we do with them? kick them all out. what do u guys think?

Matrix Heart

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 07:11:31 PM »
 :o

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 09:10:12 PM »
that shit game the chills!!! but i was wondering is how do we know. cause i dozens of those kids at my school well when i was in school. and any of those kids can potentially be a killer. so what do we do with them? kick them all out. what do u guys think?

the problem is we don't know. i've been going to newgrounds for years and this type of cartoon is there almost on a daily basis... in fact this cartoon had more work put into it than about 40% of the submissions... it was impossible to tell that this was pretty much the kid's plan....it's just shocking to see how long he's had these feelings and that he actually thought about doing this for months

davida.b.

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 09:18:58 PM »
Damn, that's freaky...........but that is a pretty bad ass cartoon.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2005, 08:01:58 AM »
i hated that picture they showed of the kid when it first happened because he looked all innocent and then yesterday they showed his current picture where he had the horns. then u could tell that he did it. the thing i dont  understand is what makes this kid think, "hey im going to shoot everyone up at my school" i  mean i know theres kids that joke about it but its kinda shocking when they actually do it.