Author Topic: heres what xzibit said.....  (Read 898 times)

heres what xzibit said.....
« on: March 29, 2005, 12:01:05 AM »
On The Game. "I think that the Game is a young dude that is definitely coming into a serious game and its hard to say man, I don’t think the dude really understands the ramifications of really talking out of turn you know? I mean I don’t come from speaking on other things, I come from just actions and I don’t know I mean if he has a problem with me im not hard to find. I think that hip hop is going to the degree of the “WWE” and when people feel as though they need to feel personified by their image and what not, but im a real dude, im a father first and I don’t think he understands that when you are dealing from a level of realness that all that shit don’t matter, its like everybody’s shooting and everybody can be touched. I just hope that where he's coming from is from a genuine place and if he really has those genuine feelings towards me, he needs to come speak and address that cause im not hard to find."
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 03:57:00 PM by 411 »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: heres what exzibit said.....
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 12:13:26 AM »
sounds real to me
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

King Of L.A.

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 12:28:17 AM »
On The Game. "I think that the Game is a young dude that is definitely coming into a serious game and its hard to say man, I don’t think the dude really understands the ramifications of really talking out of turn you know? I mean I don’t come from speaking on other things, I come from just actions and I don’t know I mean if he has a problem with me im not hard to find. I think that hip hop is going to the degree of the “WWE” and when people feel as though they need to feel personified by their image and what not, but im a real dude, im a father first and I don’t think he understands that when you are dealing from a level of realness that all that shit don’t matter, its like everybody’s shooting and everybody can be touched. I just hope that where he's coming from is from a genuine place and if he really has those genuine feelings towards me, he needs to come speak and address that cause im not hard to find."

how about a link you dumbfuck.

xzibit is sweating right now. he said Game was overrated and now hes trying to play victim. fuck outta here.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 12:36:07 AM »
real talk from X to the Z

acbaylove

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 01:29:35 AM »

xzibit is sweating right now. he said Game was overrated and now hes trying to play victim. fuck outta here.

What about Game saying X was the wackest artist he has ever worked with? And stop calling people dumbfucks, you dumbfuck.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 01:54:49 AM »
i think its from xzibitcentral.com or whatever the ofifcial website is. i saw the full interview posted at siccness

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2005, 01:56:15 AM »
I don't believe this......post up a link or something and maybe i'll believe it

Nima - Dubcnn.com

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2005, 02:09:15 AM »
http://www.xzibitcentral.com/interview-text-2005.php

I saw tha link yopu posted to tha site but that was after i made my post coz when i tried to send tha post through it didn't go through and some writing came up in read sayin' some shit about posting while i'm making a post. I can't remember that shit i doubt i'm even close coz i barly read it........lol

King Of L.A.

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 02:16:38 AM »

What about Game saying X was the wackest artist he has ever worked with? And stop calling people dumbfucks, you dumbfuck.

dumbfuck = you cuz if u would know any better u would know the game said X was the wackest rapper he ever worked with right after Xzibit called game overrated. Overseer should do an IQ test before people register to prevent stupid ass' like this on the board.

xzibitcentral.com

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2005, 02:37:02 AM »
Guys i did this interview like 3 weeks ago and those comments came before the latest comments from Game so people need to keep that in mind - the shit Game recently said wont be taken as litely as the first comments.

But after all who is this Game dickhead, he's been in the "Game" nowhere near as long as he needs to be to be calling out old school cats, all Game is is a money making tool, he doesnt have any talent and every right minded rap fan knows this.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 02:41:40 AM »
^^ What's up, welcome 2 the forums homie.

Yeah Game does seem to be very big headed for the short time he's been in the game... He has more similarieties with 50 Cent than he wants to admit lol!

But yeah that's a dope interview, X spoke on alot of shit.

acbaylove

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2005, 02:43:06 AM »
dumbfuck = you cuz if u would know any better u would know the game said X was the wackest rapper he ever worked with right after Xzibit called game overrated. Overseer should do an IQ test before people register to prevent stupid ass' like this on the board.

January 05, 2005 - Game said he did a record with Xzibit that was supposed to be on the album and he said X is the wackest rapper he ever worked with and said he's overrated so the track was taken off.

Xzibit's agent said X never worked with Game.

Now please write me when X said Game is overrated, where, and, the most important thing, explain me what it has to do with game's reaction about it 3-4 months later, and about Game saying he hates on Xzibit labelling him as bullshit. lol pretty childish.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 02:47:00 AM by Antonio »

xzibitcentral.com

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2005, 03:03:34 AM »
You know it, i know it, everyone knows it - Game is new to the game, the only reason he even sold 1 record is because of his association with 50 cent. 

If 50 gave me a record deal i would sell thousands of albums just because i would be in the spot light and the public is hungry for rap - even if it is shit.  With that in mind i cant rap, yet my association with 50 would sell albums...  just think about it for a minute and you'll see what im getting at.

He's just another "pop rapper" out to make money and get somewhere because of his associations, he didnt work his way up from the street like the original rappers - he's nothing in my books.

*waits for people to flame me, but think about it, its all true*

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2005, 03:06:46 AM »
^^ I wouldn't go that far, Game did grind alot, on some mixtape shit, before G-Unit.

He does have some dope songs, I like his flow, etc etc.

However, I completely agree that his sudden superstar fame is due alot to his assosciation with 50/G-Unit. But hey, more power to him, I hope he goes on to do big things.

His diss to X was very unnecessary though, I don't know why he would say that kind of shit.