Author Topic: Daz Talks About Kurupt's "Dogg Pound Reunion" Comments  (Read 1095 times)

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Daz Talks About Kurupt's "Dogg Pound Reunion" Comments
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2005, 05:48:54 PM »
Daz or no Daz, they should ride with or without him. That fool is garbage. :-X

ALWAYZGDUP805

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2005, 05:49:15 PM »
first of all i wanna say daz iz a punk, and i hope you read this shit boy!,i grew up in so.cal and we grew up bangin tha dogg pound. u niggaz could easily bring the west back, but your the only problem.
the shit won't be the same without you. u should listen to some of the shit you and kurupt put out
back in the dayz its still bangs, but your azz want to hang out in the atl. and talk shit about theses niggaz out here on da grind which is a song your azz made, kurupt iz willing to shake the shit and you come back with some shit like you wanna whoop his ass first, nigga please, u guys done some nice shit together. grow up homie and be smart stop internet bangin and get back in the studio with the niggaz you grow up wit, and stop hangin wit dem niggaz from the atl., because one day thier gonna run your ass outta the south, cause you talk too much shit, then where you gon go

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2005, 05:51:20 PM »
I hope Daz doesnt ruin everything. ::)

he did with what he said about having to whoop his ass first

Don't take Daz serious man. Out of all the times Daz has said that he's gonna whoop someone's ass, has he ever actually done it? He said he's gonna whoop Jayo Felony, JT, Yukmouth, Kurupt,  Fatal Hussein, Suge, Ja, Kurupts asses. Who knows if Daz has ever even been in a fight before. If Kurupt ditches Suge then its all good. Daz aint gonna do shit

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2005, 05:58:36 PM »
Yeah if everyone else comes through so will Daz. Shit,we will probably see a DPG reunion before a So So Def release from Daz.

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 06:03:32 PM »
kurupt needs to stop fuckin wit suge and daz needs to stop talkin shit.y'all gotta get back together.i wanna see a cd wit snoop,nate,warren,bad azz,kurupt,daz,soopafly and da mothafuckin d-r-e.only wit production from da west like dj quick,daz,dre,soopafly,warren,fredwreck,pooh and shit like dat.

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2005, 06:18:04 PM »
i knew that's what daz, snoop, etc... would say.  there's no way any of them dudes are gonna fuck with suge.  it'd be cool though if they put out a hot-ass dpg album.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2005, 06:26:34 PM »
Kurupt has been shitting on Snoop and Daz for a while, now that he sees that he's not going anywhere and that Snoop and Daz still droppin albums he's going to act like nothing happened

Daz stayed with DPG, Kurupt left and dissed the fuck out of DPG and now wants back?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2005, 06:55:58 PM »
All I can say is that I hope this shit goes down....I was listening to Dogg Food the other day and oh fuckkkkkkk  ;D

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2005, 07:03:58 PM »
I hope they can squash things. Would love a REAL Dogg Pound album.

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2005, 07:33:09 PM »
I wonder how bad azz feels about all this, I mean kurupt basically watched as a bunch of dudes beat his ass and now snoop and them are talking about letting him back in as if nothing happened, I'm sure he can't be too happy with that.

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2005, 08:19:57 PM »
Bring them back!

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2005, 09:35:58 PM »
The thing that surprises me about all of these stories that come out, are how gullible everybody is when it comes to Suge Knight.  Did Kurupt honestly think Suge was going to release his album? Did he honestly think ANYBODY was gonna release his album? He sounds like SHIT now, his last album was a fucking joke.  The ONLY choice he has, is to go independent and be down with guys like Daz, or nothing's ever coming out. 

It's just amazing to me that the Row was able to sign so many people.  They had to have known he wasn't going to release SHIT, it's all a front for drugs, man... they release an album every once in a while, inflate the income he supposedly got from it and use it to launder Suge's drug connections. 

I'm dead serious, if the ROW offered ME a contract (and I have absolutely no talent), I wouldn't take it, because I'd know it'd never happen.  It's just amazing that he was actually able to sign TALENTED people.  Crazy. 

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2005, 10:14:11 PM »
Daz should remember when he stayed at Death Row, and Kurupt fucked with him no matter the fact he still was tight with Suge. Wait, he was the vice-president too, if i'm correct.

^^^true...but daz took alot of shit with him when knight went to jail(so he had a reason to stay)....right?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 12:55:18 AM by 411 »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2005, 10:25:27 PM »
early april fools joke?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2005, 10:30:56 PM »
^^^^that must be it..... 8)