Author Topic: Daz Talks About Kurupt's "Dogg Pound Reunion" Comments  (Read 1096 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Daz Talks About Kurupt's "Dogg Pound Reunion" Comments
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2005, 11:35:10 PM »
Daz should remember when he stayed at Death Row, and Kurupt fucked with him no matter the fact he still was tight with Suge. Wait, he was the vice-president too, if i'm correct.
I KNOW! that's what pisses me off ... dude as anyone has seriously reminded him of this fact because I would like to hear his response to this. This was the first thing I thought about ever since I heard about their beef.

but c the diffrence was that kurupt has always been cool wit suge even when daz wuz on death row ....and wen kurupt

joined suge ....daz was no longer koo wit suge so they were beefing heavily ....and the deal iz that kurupt was wit daz but pretending like he didnt talk to suge and i guess that double crossing still makes daz mad and the fact that he aint koo wit suge

acbaylove

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2005, 01:54:22 AM »
Didnt Daz recived 25 millions or something from Suge? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2005, 02:11:10 AM »
I can understand that Daz doesn't want to hook up with Kurupt if he's still with Suge, but having a fight first? Come on now...that's just childish.

We Fly High

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2005, 02:47:42 AM »
to tell you the truth if i was daz, i wouldnt even think about fucking with kurupt again. fool straight set trippin. even though kurupt stuck with daz when daz was still on death row, that was cuz kurupt and suge never really had any problems, so it was all legit., but when you turn the situation around a few years later, and kurupt switchin to death row after daz and the whole camp had crazy beef with suge, then its fuckin pretty bitch made in my opinion, and then now he wants to get back wtih snoop and daz when his money at death row aint striaght.. man, thats when you definitely know you cant trust someone..

dubcnn boxing dvd: daz vs kurupt .... coming soon.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 02:49:23 AM by justin.dubcnn »

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2005, 03:42:15 AM »
Daz should remember when he stayed at Death Row, and Kurupt fucked with him no matter the fact he still was tight with Suge. Wait, he was the vice-president too, if i'm correct.

i think kurupt never had anything against suge, and its fucking hard now to choose between suge and daz... thats basically what daz wants
but i think kurupt was was aiming for a solution in that he still is death row vice president...

:-\

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2005, 04:04:01 AM »
kurupt said in a interview with styles that suge would back what ever he did(when talkin about workin with dre)
he also said they might work togeather if he left simon.but that was never goin to happen...

Mr.Dirty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2005, 04:13:45 AM »
camon who the fuck cares bout this bullshit like daz iz a punk, kurupt iz a snitch..fuck that, i dont give a fuck, i'm just fuckin happy if they come togheter, the westcoast still need em..and kurupt need daz like daz need kurupt, camon, they are cats from day one..

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2005, 04:23:32 AM »
I can understand that Daz doesn't want to hook up with Kurupt if he's still with Suge, but having a fight first? Come on now...that's just childish.

thats just bullshit
said the same to jt the bigga figga - never happend.... just shittalk
hes acting like kurupt ows him this fight...

Bomb-A®

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2005, 04:59:58 AM »
wat so u beat the fuck outta some1 and that makes u friends again ::) grow the fuck up

peace

Diabolical

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2005, 05:46:30 AM »
I agree with Trauma how does suge still manage to sign these artists, especially that dude from the south that fool isnt even cooncted to the west you would think he'd have got a lot better options.

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2005, 06:55:59 AM »
Even DAZ would be a better option! Shit, Daz has a better track record of putting people out than the Row.  Fuck, the guy would be better off on American Idol, at least there, 1 out of 12 gets a CD released!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2005, 08:55:50 AM »
does kurupt actaully think that Suge will release him from his contract? LAMLAMAOMALAO
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2005, 09:25:17 AM »
As long as kurupt is on death row it aint gonna happen.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2005, 10:20:02 AM »
i read some of tha replies and ,ore than 80% is bullshit !!!
Alot of people saying Suge this Suge that Snoop and them ain't no better then Kurupt, just coz he went back home niggaz tripped and still tripping up to this day......

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2005, 10:30:42 AM »
Kurupt has been shitting on Snoop and Daz for a while, now that he sees that he's not going anywhere and that Snoop and Daz still droppin albums he's going to act like nothing happened

Daz stayed with DPG, Kurupt left and dissed the fuck out of DPG and now wants back?

u're so objective....