Author Topic: JT talks about The Game, his upcoming CD & Young Buck CD  (Read 360 times)

acbaylove

JT talks about The Game, his upcoming CD & Young Buck CD
« on: March 31, 2005, 06:06:56 AM »
I was checking The Siccness Network board (i love it) and JT posted some nice infos there.

welcome to the wonderful world of bringing the BAY AREA back to where we belong........BALLIN LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA

SO IM GONE TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK GAME, AFTERMATH AND EVERY HATIN BASTARD THAT TRIED TO STOP JT AND GET LOW RECORDS FROM EATING.......the streets can eat NOW who ever out there that got that fire come hollA.

been gone for a minute but this board watch me battle for this moment now i got it......we are officially MILLIONAIRES AT GET LOW RECORDS!!!!!! thanx to all yall who rode for me i did it........AND NIGGAZ KEPT SAYIN JT COULDNT DO IT!!! TO THE TOP AND DONT STOP TIL WE MAJOR$$$$$

WE AINT PLAYIN YALL

QUIT FIGHTING ALL THE TIME WE AINT HERE FOR THAT WHO DONT FUCK WIT ME ITS COOL IT NEVER BOTHERED ME B 4 IT WONT BOTHER ME NOW........THIS IS FOR THE JT FIGGA FAMILY WHO FUCK WIT ME MY PAPER STILL GETTIN MADE REGARDLESS.....I DONT MIND THE PEEPS THAT DIDNT LIKE ANY THING RECYCLED FROM THE PAST ITS UNDERSTANDABLE........ALL MY SHIT FROM HERE ON OUT IS UNDER MILLIONAIRE QUALITY CONTROL MEANING FRESH BEATS FRESH SONGS AND CONCEPTS.........AS FAR AS MY PAST 108 CDS I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO FEED MY FAM SO I HAVE NO REGRETS.

ONCE AGAIN THANX 2 ALL YALL WHO WENT ON OTHER BOARDS AND STOOD UP FOR ME AND THE BAY REGARDLESS OF INTERNAL PROBLEMS I MIGHT OF HAD.....REMEMBER I REPRESNT US TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

Real talk. Get your money OG.. 8)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 01:32:52 AM by Antonio »

Diabolical

Re: JT talks about The Game, his upcoming CD & Young Buck CD
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 06:31:27 AM »
That doesnt say anything about Young Buck.

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 06:51:13 AM »
That's because probably you cant see the pics? Now i'm at work and i cant see them from here. Anyway he posted the cover of his DVD with Young Buck in the second post. He didnt "talk" about it, but that pic said it all.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 06:59:02 AM »
i can see the pic

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 10:44:14 AM »
I dont see the pic either  >:(
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 11:11:57 AM »

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2005, 01:34:18 AM »
Pics re-upped.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2005, 02:23:02 AM »
cool

We Fly High

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 05:04:54 PM »
damn jt hustles so hard. epitome of the bay area indy. 108 cds??? hahah fuckin shti. ..