Author Topic: Xzibit, Ras Kass & Strong Arm Steady Show Last Night...  (Read 98 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Xzibit, Ras Kass & Strong Arm Steady Show Last Night...
« on: April 03, 2005, 10:02:51 AM »
was off the hook, SAS and ras kass put on about 25 minute sets each, ras kass played that new dre joint, along with 3 card molly, ghetto fabolous, golden child among others. krondon was dope on stage, he's so into the shit when he dances around it's funny as shit and dope at the same time but they;'re a real good westcoast group i was impressed. then xzibit came out and just took the show home, he had the crowd eating out of his hands. what i liked most about his set was he played songs in their entirety instead of cutting off after a verse. he opened with "front to back" and played songs "x" "Paprazzi" "what u see is what u get" "los angelas times"  "alkaholic" "get your walk on" "symphony in x major" "losin your mind" "LAX" "saturday night live" "criminal set" "what's the difference" "bitch please"
i know he played more but i can't remember what songs...i was kind of upset he didn't play more shit from his first two albums but you can't blame him for trying to promote his new shit, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

lbc213

Re: Xzibit, Ras Kass & Strong Arm Steady Show Last Night...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 11:11:30 AM »
Sounds like u had a great time @ a dope concert