Author Topic: Major C-Murder News, he gonna change his stage name,NAACP to hold press...  (Read 287 times)

ABN

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

PRESS CONFERENCE TO BE HELD FOR IMPRISONED RAPPER C-MURDER IN BATON ROUGE, LA ON APRIL 6TH, 2005

C-MURDER TO CHANGE HIS NAME AND TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE STATE OF LOUISIANA FOR THEIR VIOLATION OF HIS CONSTITUTIONAL AND CIVIL RIGHTS

(April 4, 2005) ? Baton Rouge, LA ? Corey Miller (aka C-Murder) has announced that a press conference will be held for him on Wednesday, April 6th at the East Baton Rouge Parish Court house located 222 St Louis Street at 11 am. Baton Rouge Parish NAACP President Ernest Johnson will be filing suit against the State of Louisiana on Miller’s behalf for their violation of Miller’s civil and constitutional rights. According to Miller’s attorney, Ron Rokosky, “Corey Miller is entitled to a new trial. The fact of the matter is Corey Miller was tried, found guilty and sentenced based on the testimony of witnesses who admittedly perjured themselves.” There is no physical evidence in this case. "We requested a new trial. A judge reviewed the case finding countless legal errors and in the interest of justice she ordered a new trial ultimately overturning his conviction. “Even though this judge acted properly, the Appellate Court is still denying Miller a new trial, which has never been done before in the history of Louisiana law, continues Rokosky, and is a clear violation of Miller’s civil and constitutional rights.”

Miller’s representatives and the NAACP will announce what steps Miller plans to take and will respond to the actions of the State of Louisiana in regards to his well-publicized case. “From the beginning, I have been a target because of who I am, my stage name and for my success as an entertainer and the success of my siblings. People hear the name C Murder and they don’t realize that the name simply means that I have seen many murders in my native Calliope Projects neighborhood. I am not a murderer. For this reason, I formally change my stage name to C Miller, the first initial of my name and my legal last name, in hopes that this is a step towards justice. I am not asking for any special treatment or favors, I just want what is due to me… a fair and impartial trial, Corey Miller.”

node

• Lil Geezy
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKIGN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MASTER P AND SILK ARENT HELPING C MURDER?????????

I KNOW THEY ARENT AS BIG AS THEY USED TO BE, MAYBE MASTER P DOESN'T HAVE AS MUCH MONEY AS BEFORE, BUT IT SEEMS P IS TOO BUSY TO HELP OUT HIS BROTHER

i think its lame as hell

P should be pushin for that man to get out, especailly if there is no real evidence and shit

GangstaBoogy

^i feel whaat you sayin, but if you think about it - its not there fault. they didnt make c-murder shoot nobody so why should they make this there priority?

"dont do the crime if you cant do the time"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ColdManey

Good shit. I hope they overturn that shit. i aint a fan of his music but that case was hella janky from the start.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
i dont really know what master p can do to help him...he still has a bunch of money, but you cant just completely buy the legal system off. you can only by excuses and loopholes.
I got a bird's eye view

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
 :-\

node

• Lil Geezy
^i feel whaat you sayin, but if you think about it - its not there fault. they didnt make c-murder shoot nobody so why should they make this there priority?

"dont do the crime if you cant do the time"

but according to c murder, he is innocent. I forget the details, but i think there was somethin where they were sayin he needed a new trial and they wouldnt give it to him

I dunno

I'd have to look up all the details which i cant right now, but probably later i will

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
free c-murder :-\

Trauma-san

Fuck that, he's a bitch that likes to point guns at un-armed people and pull the trigger.  He tried to shoot a fucking nightclub doorman just because the guy wouldn't let him in the place, but his gun jammed twice, saving the guys life.

C-Murder's a piece of shit who can rot in prison as far as i'm concerned, the spoiled motherfucker.  I hope he likes his boyfriend. 

ABN

^^what a mature post ::) and if C gonna do his time at Angola he´ll be good.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
anyone got a link for his new album?

Trauma-san

No, Mature is not sucking some guys cock because you like the way he talks into a microphone about murdering people.  Mature is deciding you're not going to idolize some fag who waves guns at people.  Mature is wanting someone who's clearly reckless and a danger to society to be locked the fuck up so he can't hurt anybody, himself included.  This motherfucker needs to go away for a very, very long time until he can fucking think straight. 

This motherfucker needs to go away for a very, very long time until he can fucking think straight.

I agree only if he is truly guilty..... ???

ecrazy

This motherfucker needs to go away for a very, very long time until he can fucking think straight.

I agree only if he is truly guilty..... ???

I bet you he is guilty, 99.9% of prisioners in prison "DIDNT DO IT"...what makes him any different?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
test me with that glock, youll get popped boy, and dropped boy
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris