Author Topic: fine ass bitches  (Read 132 times)

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
fine ass bitches
« on: April 06, 2005, 01:58:27 PM »
la da da da di la da da da da im gonna rip off dis fine bitches bra
ay yo i got this fine bitch who wont suck dick but i need gal too cus the size ov her lips/ they big and they round damn look what i found fine ass bitch wiv an ass i wanna pound cum on her tits dog her just like a hound when i fuck this bitch it be shakin the ground/ bed rockin fanny poppin when i go in da room man i lick hos pussy like dough from a spoon she drive dick like a gear stick but cock she wont grip wiv dem sweet ass lips/ man its makin me crazy the way that she plays me
so im askin this bitch why she wont suck my nob just let me slide da lash inside ov her gob/she say i dont do that shit i aint no slag got da gucci shoes and da gucci bag im a high class chick dont suck no dick if you want dat shit go find another bitch/so i does just that afta givin ho a slap i feel like killin her but i aint got a strap/goes to da club were they dance on yer lap tryna get a strippin ho who wanna have ago at but i aint got no blow just sit and watch the show/ then this fine as bitch by the name of trina come up to me and says that i seenya sittin over here all by your lonesome wanna come to my pad and we can get to bonin
ofcourse i sed yes to dis fine ass bitch and she gets on her knees and gobbles on my dick/ didnt pay this ho nadda but she suck dick propa
bust a nut on her face and wipe it with her prada blouse/ den dis mofucca bust throught the door not wiv a 44 but wiv a baseball bat and a look dat was raw/ the bitch say hey yo it aint what it look like i aint been riding this dick like a pedalbike but my dick still drippin her boy still trippin sees a pistol on the table and this shit im grippin
so now i gotta pop this dumb ass punk just for tryna get a fine bitch to lick my trunk/ damn man i been waitin for years but now this dick suckin gonna end in tears/ see these fine ass girls think they rule the world wont suck dick dont wanna be a dirt/ next time i want my dick sucked ill go to a pro yeah a brothel a massage palour but i gotta get it soon cus me nob gettin harder closer to a yarder so the morale of this story really aint shit but it hard to get a fine ass bitch to suck a big dick

just some shit maynes
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

Re: fine ass bitches
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 05:42:00 AM »
the fuck is this ???  >:( i can top this shit......

oglocdogg

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 02:42:09 PM »
yo 411 this just playin boy u should top yoself
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 06:46:17 PM »
yo 411 this just playin boy u should top yoself

i believe that was intended for the registerd user "411" not as an information.. no one would ever mis judge ur intelligence, that would be preposterous

oglocdogg

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 06:52:37 AM »
lolz at that shit man nice one fo da props