Author Topic: rumour : kurupt off death row, and going on snoop tour  (Read 628 times)

Don Seer

rumour : kurupt off death row, and going on snoop tour
« on: April 08, 2005, 06:40:19 AM »

i just read this on the row forums.. someoned posted it up on siccness forums...

they said.. kurupt is no longer death row VP
and that dpg is back together, and that they'll be on this snoop/game tour

still gonna wait to hear it from the horses mouth.. i expect it'll be 'official' real soon...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: rumour : kurupt off death row, and going on snoop tour
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 09:21:55 AM »
and people say that we dont need more kurupt interviews ;D

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 09:28:55 AM »
Death Row is dead with or without Kurupt, so he betta move his ass back to Snoop's Gangstaville.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 09:40:57 AM »
I heard he's not the VP of Death Row anymore, but I haven't heard anyone say that he off the Row entirely.  But if hes not the VP I don't see why he would stick around.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2005, 09:45:29 AM »
thanks for the news this is getting better and better by the day

Bomb-A®

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2005, 09:51:26 AM »
KURUPT ON DETOX

peace

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2005, 10:18:51 AM »
Shit, if Daz & Kurupt come to europe when Snoop comes back in the summer I might just have to go and see Snoop for the second time this year, even if it is at shitty wembley arena.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2005, 10:22:13 AM »
i dont think suge paid kurupt 3 mill to be the VP and tha row and gonna let him go that easy
another deathrow artist drama is gonna start again man

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2005, 10:48:46 AM »
Somebody please correct me if i'm wrong, but i think Kurupt is tecnically still signed to Antra Records, not Death Row. He never signed to Death Row as a recording artist: he's "just" the VP of the label, totally another thing. From what i've undestrood, he's now negotiating with Antra to resolve the contract. In fact right now he can't release albums with Death Row (cause he's signed to Antra), and he can't release albums with Antra (cause he was beefing with them). That's why he was in a blind lane, and that's why he probably thought to squash the beef with Snoop & Daz.

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2005, 10:54:30 AM »
i dont think suge paid kurupt 3 mill to be the VP and tha row and gonna let him go that easy

Money aint a problem for Death Row. I think Suge did a reasonable move: he signed Kurupt to be the VP and to give new exposure to the label. Right now, Death Row cant release albums, so they gotta find something to still be mentioned by hip-hop fans. That move was nice. But both Suge and Kurupt knew it wasnt tecnically possible to release a real solo album.

ColdManey

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2005, 10:58:27 AM »

Money aint a problem for Death Row. I think Suge did a reasonable move: he signed Kurupt to be the VP and to give new exposure to the label. Right now, Death Row cant release albums, so they gotta find something to still be mentioned by hip-hop fans. That move was nice. But both Suge and Kurupt knew it wasnt tecnically possible to release a real solo album.

Why cant they release albums?

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2005, 11:00:27 AM »

yeah money isnt  a problem.. they only lost their offices through not paying bills...

suge has his personal fortune.. the label is run dry

madsamoan

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2005, 11:02:59 AM »

Because Death Row lost Crooked I, Spider Loc,Tha Realest, Danny Boy, and now possibly Kurupt.
Not to mention he has material from Pac and Left Eye who are deceased (RIP).So there's the whole roster right there.

Suge, Grab the mic and wreck!

acbaylove

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2005, 11:08:31 AM »

Why cant they release albums?

Cause Kurupt is still signed to Antra Records.

acbaylove

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2005, 11:09:33 AM »

yeah money isnt  a problem.. they only lost their offices through not paying bills...

Dont get me wrong, i'm talking about 2-3 millions, not 120! You cant ask 50, or 100, or 120 millions to today's Death Row, that's obvious.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 11:11:08 AM by Antonio »