Author Topic: lol Won G getting chased for money  (Read 689 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol Won G getting chased for money
« on: April 12, 2005, 02:32:14 AM »
lol, it seems like won g got into some shit with his folks. they are exposing and harrassing his ass at www.won-g.org cause he owes them like $ 200k. they will pay a 10,000 reward to the person who can deliver them won g where abouts and or arrange a meeting.

this message i got:

"i liked your article on Won-G, we got some inside info on that buster that you might like to have, like his fake ass studio gansta rapper ass, got to where he his because of my families investing when he first started  before his second album "do it do it". Yes that was his second album, that buster owes us over 200k and his family avoids us like the plague to avoid paying us. His fake ass shit he has is superficial and bought with investors like myself and my associates. You want dirt to report, we got it. I hate to be this way but what goes around comes around, and we are far from done with this clown and his goofy side-kick dubbel m, they are both wack. Their music hasnt changed much in the ten years we have known them, it still sucks. Reach us back via email reply if you want more, besides you would think with all this flossin and bling bling Wondjy is sportin, you would've think by now he would gottin his teeth fixed damn gap tooth studio prankster."

this world is cold!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lol Won G getting chased for money
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 03:33:23 AM »
lol

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 03:59:37 AM »
didn't this happen a few years ago?

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 05:52:40 AM »
AHA LOOOL
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 06:47:35 AM »
didn't this happen a few years ago?

probably the money thing yea... but they're chasing him like crazy now... did you read the email that won g sent those people? its from last week. that had me rollin, especially that part:

"I send my deepest regards to your pathetic family.  Oh, and by the way, myfather, being a part of Haitian Military Terrorist Threats, don’t forget, he’scaught over 1,000 criminals just like you with finding out where they live,where they work, and where their kids go to school.  Tomorrow he will send ane-mail to 24 million Haitians in the U.S. with your description  Stop playingyourself, you clown.  Bozo the clown is smarter than you."

lmao @ sending 1 email to 24 million Haitians

« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 06:49:38 AM by lil jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 07:04:36 AM »
he aint hard to find, looks like im making 10 g's!!!!

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2005, 07:18:39 AM »
ROFL

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2005, 07:19:58 AM »
I know that alot of people have been saying this for a bit about his family fronting the money....Honestly never heard any of his music...Anything good to listen to on it?

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2005, 07:36:49 AM »
He if he want hide himself i guess its in Haiti lol but frankly I wouldnt search an Haitian of my own!I dont know if u heard what voodoo is but  Haitian people know wass up
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2005, 11:02:01 PM »
I know that alot of people have been saying this for a bit about his family fronting the money....Honestly never heard any of his music...Anything good to listen to on it?

This aint his family, its another family that gave won-g some money, And LMAO @ won-g saying his dad is a military terrorist threat, when he is stuck up in San Dimas on the corner of Gladstone And San Dimas Ave. Driving their damn excursions with his mugg all over him, still thinkin he's gonna sell something...Pathetic

Big BpG

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2005, 11:07:14 PM »
Won-G was on Power Girls... that mtv show .... lol he looked foolish

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Caution2006

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2005, 11:27:55 PM »
lmao i seen him at walmart 2 years ago promoting his cd and my friend said he seen him at taco bell promotin his shit like last year .... lmfao

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2005, 05:36:23 AM »
he aint hard to find, looks like im making 10 g's!!!!

Lol

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2005, 07:23:07 AM »
actually now that you say that I have seen his suv riding around hollywood and la trying to promote his stuff.....but I know not one person that has ever bought a cd of his....